White Thugs Destroy Gas Station, Fight Attendant, but Will Get Away With It Because White Privilege

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
White Thugs Destroy Gas Station, Fight Attendant, but Will Get Away With It Because White Privilege

Goofy idiot made up a story about being attacked in dark Brazil *wink wink*. Then proceeded to tell their story to every one who would listen and actually said the robbers had a police badge. Blue Lives Matter. Then actually said this ironic shit “We wouldn’t make this story up. We’re victims in this and we’re happy that we’re safe.”

589071354.jpg

But let’s dissect this for a few minutes.

Here you have a group of white swimmers in a predominantly black country that is unfortunately known for its violence stating that they were robbed at gunpoint. Everyone rallied behind poor Lochte and the other swimmers. Even Lochte’s mother was like, “My boy got robbed!”

Everyone was buying the story. Everyone except the International Olympic Committee. One has to wonder why it didn’t believe the story. Was the IOC tipped off? Why would it say the story wasn’t true? No one wanted to believe that Lochte, his mother and teammates were lying.

Why?

Because white privilege.

Of course it made sense to lie about being robbed in a black country, when all along they were the ones causing a ruckus at a gas station.

As it turns out, Lochte and his teammates were at a Rio gas station, and one of them got locked in a bathroom. To get the teammate out, they broke down the door. And then they got into an altercation with a gas station security guard. Reports also say that the swimmers urinated on the walls of the gas station.

They eventually paid for the damage with cash. Then concocted a robbery story and headed back to the Olympic Village, with their wallets and items in hand that they said had been stolen.

This is white privilege’s version of patriotism.

Brazilian officials attempted to confiscate Lochte’s passport, but he had already hightailed it out of the country, leaving his teammates behind. And those teammates eventually fessed up to lying. I’m sure the thought of having to sit in a Brazilian jail for six months for filing a false police report isn’t sitting well with them.

So what will happen with Lochte? I’m guessing nothing.

Lochte seems more concerned about his hair than explaining why he lied.

Nonsense.

If these Olympic athletes were Black they would be treated no differently. The only special circumstances being afforded these swimmers is they are Olympic athletes who are in the public eye.

But I should add that the behavior of these American athletes is an embarrassment to their Nation and they should be punished accordingly, both in Brazil and here.

black athletes NEVER get out of shit, do they? Racist mother fucker

Goofy idiot made up a story about being attacked in dark Brazil *wink wink*. Then proceeded to tell their story to every one who would listen and actually said the robbers had a police badge. Blue Lives Matter. Then actually said this ironic shit “We wouldn’t make this story up. We’re victims in this and we’re happy that we’re safe.”

589071354.jpg

Here you have a group of white swimmers in a predominantly black country that is unfortunately known for its violence stating that they were robbed at gunpoint. Everyone rallied behind poor Lochte and the other swimmers. Even Lochte’s mother was like, “My boy got robbed!”

Everyone was buying the story. Everyone except the International Olympic Committee. One has to wonder why it didn’t believe the story. Was the IOC tipped off? Why would it say the story wasn’t true? No one wanted to believe that Lochte, his mother and teammates were lying.

Why?

Because white privilege.

Of course it made sense to lie about being robbed in a black country, when all along they were the ones causing a ruckus at a gas station.

As it turns out, Lochte and his teammates were at a Rio gas station, and one of them got locked in a bathroom. To get the teammate out, they broke down the door. And then they got into an altercation with a gas station security guard. Reports also say that the swimmers urinated on the walls of the gas station.

They eventually paid for the damage with cash. Then concocted a robbery story and headed back to the Olympic Village, with their wallets and items in hand that they said had been stolen.

Brazilian officials attempted to confiscate Lochte’s passport, but he had already hightailed it out of the country, leaving his teammates behind. And those teammates eventually fessed up to lying. I’m sure the thought of having to sit in a Brazilian jail for six months for filing a false police report isn’t sitting well with them.

What has the world become when flight attendants can be destroyed without fear of Justice?

001- I'd expect the Consulate and USOC will help them.

002- They should.

003- They may be morons, but they're OUR morons.

That's true if they're white, black, brown, yellow or green.

They'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist. WTF do people want- 30 years hard labor for kicking in a bathroom door at a gas station. Good grief.

They may get kicked in the teeth a bit harder for making up this nonsense and running the cops around, and they should, but if it comes to that:

GOTO 001

I just don't see race as the issue on this one.

589071354.jpg

Why?

Because white privilege.

Must be why Hillary gets away with lying - white privilege.

589071354.jpg

Why?

Because white privilege.

No one got hurt. Brazil is just embarrassed that someone made a phony complaint. There's no reason to confiscate passports. If Brazil is that concerned put them on a visa prohibition list.

They lied, so what? The OP doesn't care when Hillary lies. The OP doesn't care when Obama lies. The OP doesn't care when the entire Democratic party commits voter fraud in the primaries. He has no moral platform on which to stand to condemn the lying of anyone else.

Forum List

Back