"""Food Stamps"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, yes, the truth will set you Free!!!

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers…

f5b92df350a6612753385ef967abc184
18 Aug, 2016 by David McIntosh

Is there any doubt in your mind that the liberal dependence on the welfare system has been enslaving some of America’s largest cities for decades? The honest person cannot say no. The fruits of Leftist polices are shown throughout any major city. Welfare is just the bread and butter of Lefty tactics…
kiara.png

From Young Conservatives:

Common sense dictates that if you are receiving money for sitting around and not looking for work, your desire to go find work is diminished.

Well, it looks like several states are getting ready to tell able bodied adults that they need to find work if they want food stamps.

From The Daily Caller:

Several states are unilaterally ending the waivers on work requirements for food stamps, which were part of the post-recession stimulus package, before federally required to end the waivers.

The 2009 stimulus allowed states to waive the work requirement for food stamps recipients, and gave federal money to cover the extra costs. States had to request the waivers, and now Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and New Jersey, join other states ending the program early, Bloomberg reports.

The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) work requirement, part of the 1996 welfare reform law, mandates that individuals without dependents and who are considered able-bodied must either prove they are working or in a training program at least 20 hours a week, or lose food stamps after three months, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

“We are in a position where we don’t want that waiver anymore,” South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said in March when she announced the move. “We see this as an opportunity to give more people work.”

When Kansas reinstated work requirements in 2013, 60 percent of able-bodied adults removed from food stamps found work within a year, the Foundation for Government Accountability found in a February report.

Folks have ZERO right to complain about this! We, the rest of society who work and bust our asses for the government to take all our money, are NOT the new slaves! We are not servants to the lazy and able bodied. You have no argument here.

P.S. Time For Work Mini Puppets, If You Live In One Of Those States! More Will Follow!

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
the-truth-will-set-you-free-but-first-it-will-piss-you-off.jpg

Pretty sure our asshole governor in Maine tried this a year ago. Got hauled back. Against Federal guidelines.

Pretty sure our asshole governor in Maine tried this a year ago. Got hauled back. Against Federal guidelines.

Sure a lot of posters here from Maine for some reason.

I thought there was only like 80,000 people in that entire state.

Yo, yes, the truth will set you Free!!!

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers…

f5b92df350a6612753385ef967abc184
18 Aug, 2016 by David McIntosh

Is there any doubt in your mind that the liberal dependence on the welfare system has been enslaving some of America’s largest cities for decades? The honest person cannot say no. The fruits of Leftist polices are shown throughout any major city. Welfare is just the bread and butter of Lefty tactics…
kiara.png

From Young Conservatives:

Common sense dictates that if you are receiving money for sitting around and not looking for work, your desire to go find work is diminished.

Well, it looks like several states are getting ready to tell able bodied adults that they need to find work if they want food stamps.

From The Daily Caller:

Several states are unilaterally ending the waivers on work requirements for food stamps, which were part of the post-recession stimulus package, before federally required to end the waivers.

The 2009 stimulus allowed states to waive the work requirement for food stamps recipients, and gave federal money to cover the extra costs. States had to request the waivers, and now Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and New Jersey, join other states ending the program early, Bloomberg reports.

The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) work requirement, part of the 1996 welfare reform law, mandates that individuals without dependents and who are considered able-bodied must either prove they are working or in a training program at least 20 hours a week, or lose food stamps after three months, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

“We are in a position where we don’t want that waiver anymore,” South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said in March when she announced the move. “We see this as an opportunity to give more people work.”

When Kansas reinstated work requirements in 2013, 60 percent of able-bodied adults removed from food stamps found work within a year, the Foundation for Government Accountability found in a February report.

Folks have ZERO right to complain about this! We, the rest of society who work and bust our asses for the government to take all our money, are NOT the new slaves! We are not servants to the lazy and able bodied. You have no argument here.

P.S. Time For Work Mini Puppets, If You Live In One Of Those States! More Will Follow!

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
the-truth-will-set-you-free-but-first-it-will-piss-you-off.jpg
The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

Our society is civilized and doesn't want hungry, unfortunate people roaming the streets.

So we fatten them up with processed boxed foods that lead to obesity?

There aren't too many choices out there for poor people. I grew up on food stamps. My favorite cereal was Quisp, but as an adult, I can count on one hand how many times I have eaten dry cereal, and I only weigh 150 lbs.

The determinations of what to eat are usually made in adolescence.

Our society is civilized and doesn't want hungry, unfortunate people roaming the streets.

There aren't too many choices out there for poor people. I grew up on food stamps. My favorite cereal was Quisp, but as an adult, I can count on one hand how many times I have eaten dry cereal, and I only weigh 150 lbs.

Really welfare receipients should get a monthly crate of basic essentials. Which they need to stretch and manage appropriately.

On welfare Wednesday's we see countless full shopping carts of crap.

Really welfare receipients should get a monthly crate of basic essentials. Which they need to stretch and manage appropriately.

They should? Or they can walk down to the store and buy what they want.

When you are accepting someone else's money you give up your choice.

If I buy you a car I buy whatever I buy and you can take it or refuse. Same difference with food stamps/welfare receipients.

The cash registers in Nassau County reject UPCs for items that are not compliant with the Food Stamp program.

If I buy you a car I buy whatever I buy and you can take it or refuse. Same difference with food stamps/welfare receipients.

Have you ever heard of the expression, "Fall through the cracks"?

If just a couple of hundred people living well below the poverty line die from starvation, our government and we were absolutely negligent.

Also, don't give me that tired line that people in America don't die from starvation. It happens almost every day.

The cash registers in Nassau County reject UPCs for items that are not compliant with the Food Stamp program.

No need to reject. Make them stand in line at a government building to get their crate of food. Just like the communists did.... Let these people feel the public shame for being on welfare/food stamps. Shame them enough then maybe they will get off the welfare.

If just a couple of hundred people living well below the poverty line die from starvation, our government and we were absolutely negligent.

Also, don't give me that tired line that people in America don't die from starvation. It happens almost every day.

Plenty of churches who give our meals, food, and supplies to the poor.

From the standpoint of history, Americans blocking that way will have to be seen as heartless and merciless fiends, who did not give a damn about the poor living right next door to them. It is simply penny-pinching pricks wanting to have it ALL their way.

From the standpoint of history, Americans blocking that way will have to be seen as heartless and merciless fiends, who did not give a damn about the poor living right next door to them. It is simply penny-pinching pricks wanting to have it ALL their way.

Hey some people think this is just fine. Let's ask Bernie...

a0YTUZ4.jpg

No need to reject. Make them stand in line at a government building to get their crate of food. Just like the communists did.... Let these people feel the public shame for being on welfare/food stamps. Shame them enough then maybe they will get off the welfare.

Please....make poor people feel shamed... being poor is already shaming enough.

Forum List

Back