Fluke is not the "everywoman" portrayed by the media...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Of course she has an agenda, and she's had it since the day she enrolled. Her agenda is to force the church to conform.

Writes a Georgetown graduate and "former chief counsel of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution", Cathy Cleaver Ruse:

"I was not Catholic when I attended Georgetown Law, but I certainly knew the university was. So did Ms. Fluke. She told the Washington Post that she chose Georgetown knowing specifically that the school did not cover drugs that run contrary to Catholic teaching in its student health plans. During her law school years she was a president of "Students for Reproductive Justice" and made it her mission to get the school to give up one of the last remnants of its Catholicism. Ms. Fluke is not the "everywoman" portrayed in the media.
"Georgetown Law School has flung wide its doors to the secular world. It will tolerate and accommodate all manner of clubs and activities that run contrary to fundamental Catholic beliefs. But it is not inclined to pay for or provide them. And it has the right to do so—to say "this far and no further."

Cathy Ruse: Limbaugh and Our Phony Contraception Debate - WSJ.com

"At the hearing of the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee chaired by Nancy Pelosi, Sandra Fluke testified as a victim. Having to buy your own contraception is a burden, she said. She testified that all around her at Georgetown she could see the faces of students who were suffering because of Georgetown's refusal to abandon its Catholic principles."

When Fluke got on The View and told everyone to go to Media Matters for more information she proved beyond all doubt that she is nothing more than an activist and this whole thing was a plot by the democrats to divert attention from obama's disasters.

When Fluke got on The View and told everyone to go to Media Matters for more information she proved beyond all doubt that she is nothing more than an activist and this whole thing was a plot by the democrats to divert attention from obama's disasters.

Natch.:clap2:

But I think it's more than that...this is the left TELLING US that they want to subvert the constitution, that they think the government DOES have a right to dictate religion and shut down free speech, and they intend to see it done.

So let me get this straight: You'd be OK with me calling your wife a slut and a prostitute, and demanding video of her schlepping someone, if I learned that she was an advocate for something I opposed?

I swear to God, conservative men are going out of there way to piss off every daughter, mother, sister and grandmother in America. Keep it up, folks! Nice work. You know women are allowed vote, right? amiright?

But I think it's more than that...this is the left TELLING US that they want to subvert the constitution, that they think the government DOES have a right to dictate religion and shut down free speech, and they intend to see it done.

None of the 28 companies that have pulled their sponsorship from Rush's show are part of the government.

Is Rush Limbaugh an activist? Does Rush Limbaugh have an agenda?

None of the 28 companies that have pulled their sponsorship from Rush's show are part of the government.

List please of all 28 companies.

Just to see how many sponsors there are, I'm listening to Rush right now, seems that there are a SLEW of new sponsors.

Is Rush Limbaugh an activist? Does Rush Limbaugh have an agenda?

Yep...and Rush Limbaugh NOR ANY OF HIS SUPPORTTERS are asking for an apology from anyone who refers to him as a hack, a liar, a pig, a racist, etc.

When you are an activist with an agenda, you are going to be subject to the heat.

I dont condone such behavior from either side....but it is what it is.

Shame on the democrats for painting this activist, Fluke, as an unbiased everyday student...it was disingenuos.

List please of all 28 companies.

Just to see how many sponsors there are, I'm listening to Rush right now, seems that there are a SLEW of new sponsors.

Oh yes, I'm sure there are a SLEW of new sponsors:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for those who have jumped off the sinking ship:

Deere & Co. (John Deere)

Stamps.com

PolyCom

St. Vincent's Medical Center

Bethesda Sedation Dentistry

Cascades Dental

Goodwill

Hadeed Carpet

Service Magic

AccuQuote Life Insurance

Bare Escentuals

Vitacost

AOL

Tax Resolution Services

Heart & Body Extract

Bonobos

Sears

Allstate

Sensa

Thompson Creek

ProFlowers

Carbonite

Geico

Sleep Train

Sleep Number

LegalZoom

Citrix

Quicken Loans

Of course she has an agenda, and she's had it since the day she enrolled. Her agenda is to force the church to conform.

Writes a Georgetown graduate and "former chief counsel of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution", Cathy Cleaver Ruse:

"I was not Catholic when I attended Georgetown Law, but I certainly knew the university was. So did Ms. Fluke. She told the Washington Post that she chose Georgetown knowing specifically that the school did not cover drugs that run contrary to Catholic teaching in its student health plans. During her law school years she was a president of "Students for Reproductive Justice" and made it her mission to get the school to give up one of the last remnants of its Catholicism. Ms. Fluke is not the "everywoman" portrayed in the media.
"Georgetown Law School has flung wide its doors to the secular world. It will tolerate and accommodate all manner of clubs and activities that run contrary to fundamental Catholic beliefs. But it is not inclined to pay for or provide them. And it has the right to do so—to say "this far and no further."

Just think of Fluke as the liberal's answer to Phyllis Schlafly, Anita Bryant, Christine O'Donnell, Sharron Angle and ....(gag) Sarah Palin. And then please sit down and STFU.

Ah, the liberal pro-female faction speaks.

Negged for being a dumbass with very low rep points.

I see Rush picking up new sponsors.

This happens to him every decade or so, I'm sure he probably writes it into his play book.

Here's some of her activities which reflect her beliefs and values. Care to denigrate these?

Fluke graduated from Cornell University in 2003 and spent five years working for Sanctuary for Families, a New York-based nonprofit aiding victims of domestic violence, where she launched the agency's pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. She co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Fluke was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President's Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.[8]
While at Georgetown University Law Center, she worked on issues that involved domestic violence and human trafficking.

Sandra Fluke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Fluke#cite_note-alienation_of_autonomy-8

Forum List

Back