Today I voted Republican for the first time in 40 years

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
I voted for Ron Paul.

I figure the taxes from the legalized drugs and prostitution will be more than enough to pay off the National Debt.

Although I can't see anything particularly wrong with legalized prostitution, I can't see a major benefit either.

Although I can't see anything particularly wrong with legalized prostitution, I can't see a major benefit either.

Legalized and regulated, it would probably do alot for public health. Reduce the spread of STDs, not to mention it would free up tax dollars that are spent to have cops cruise the strips at night.

Seriously? I thought you were like a 20 year old or something.
Damn! I thought he was a third grader that stole his mommy's password and get's online while she's gone out for the food stamps!

Imagine that! Chris has been voting for 40 years. I guess that makes him a 58 year old...BABY BOOMER!

Damn! I thought he was a third grader that stole his mommy's password and get's online while she's gone out for the food stamps!

Imagine that! Chris has been voting for 40 years. I guess that makes him a 58 year old...BABY BOOMER!

That's the difference between us.

I didn't think about you at all.

I think Virginia's #1 cash crop is marijuana.

Color me surprised...

Meanwhile, true Republicans are deserting THEIR party, that has been taken over by dimwits like Chris, and voting as Dems, undermining the liberalism of the dem party.

That's the difference between us.

I didn't think about you at all.
...until just then...and you realize you have exposed yourself!

The jig is up..the word is out..they finally found you!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think Virginia's #1 cash crop is marijuana.

Color me surprised...

Meanwhile, true Republicans are deserting THEIR party, that has been taken over by dimwits like Chris, and voting as Dems, undermining the liberalism of the dem party.

Marijuana is the #1 crop of America. We are losing out big time on revenue by keeping it illegal.

So Democrats are registering as Republicans in order to vote for losing Republican candidates in order to undermine the liberalism of the Dem party? Sorry, that doesn't make sense at all.

Forum List

Back