Fluke is not the "everywoman" portrayed by the media...

Vast, $3,000 a year in contraception sort of defines a slut.

Somebody has no concept of how the pill works.

Somebody also doesn't know that the pill has benefits far beyond contraception.

Educate yourself.

It doesn't matter....

I'm getting sick of the argument that "it can help you, therefore it's good" hence the federal government can force it on you...

I know BC can help ovarian cysts and other problems - that doesn't change the fact that 99% of the woman using "the pill" will be doing such to terminate a pregnancy..

You know as well as I do 99.99999% of woman who use the pill do so to terminate pregnancies (or kill their own children)....

Force it on people?

Who is forcing women to use the pill?

And what is surprising about women using contraceptives for what they are for? Not for terminating pregnancies... but preventing them. Come on man, use your fucking meat head. And you'd be surprised by the huge percentage of women who see that the pill can drastically reduce chances of cancer later in life and also use it to benefit as such.

Fuck man... if it worked on me in the cancer department, I'd fucking use them as a man.

Last edited:

Educate yourself.

It doesn't matter....

I'm getting sick of the argument that "it can help you, therefore it's good" hence the federal government can force it on you...

I know BC can help ovarian cysts and other problems - that doesn't change the fact that 99% of the woman using "the pill" will be doing such to terminate a pregnancy..

You know as well as I do 99.99999% of woman who use the pill do so to terminate pregnancies (or kill their own children)....

Force it on people?

I said businesses are being forced to carry a product - I never asserted an individual was forced...

Considering businesses are taxed as individuals one could potentially assert that Obama and the leftist totalitarian freaks are forcing contraceptives on individuals....

That is just technically I suppose... But I didn't make that assertion in my previous post...

It doesn't matter....

Force it on people?

I said businesses are being forced to carry a product - I never asserted an individual was forced...

Considering businesses are taxed as individuals one could potentially assert that Obama and the leftist totalitarian freaks are forcing contraceptives on individuals....

That is just technically I suppose... But I didn't make that assertion in my previous post...

All of us pay for things we don't want to with our taxes.

Still waiting for that Maher condemnation and demand for retractions and disciplinary action.

For what? Calling a Vice-Presidential candidate a ****? She is a ****.

Aside from it's original meaning, (and surely we don't think that Bill Maher was actually equating Palin to a vagina) **** is a vague insult meant to imply that someone is unlikable.

Just because some people don't like the way the word sounds, well that's too fucking bad. I'm not a member of the PC police, and I suspect you aren't either.

If Rush Limbaugh had called this Fluke chick a ****, it wouldn't have mattered to me at all.

Now, if Bill Maher called her daughter a Prostitute because she used her health care insurance to help pay for her child's birth... Now THAT I would take exception to.

Besides, Bill Maher is a self-righteous prick, who continuously goes overboard in his criticisms of his political enemies, and makes a living on creating partisan rifts that are destroying this great nation of ours.

I always say that. Is that condemnation enough?

My point is that this was a very specific attack, which marginalized a whole section of society. That's my issue, not whether Rush used a bad word or not.

Last edited:
When Fluke got on The View and told everyone to go to Media Matters for more information she proved beyond all doubt that she is nothing more than an activist and this whole thing was a plot by the democrats to divert attention from obama's disasters.

It was a set up from the start. Fluke is a long time activist and admitted that she set her sights on the college before enrolling.

The hearing was to address whether it was constitutional for Obama to mandate that religious organizations be forced to provide contraception and/or abortion coverage. The Dems had a guy lined up to testify for them and argue that it is legal for Obama to do this. At the last minute, probably knowing they had no legal leg to stand on, they bring in Fluke to try and gin up some sympathy. It doesn't matter if you feel sorry for her or not and it especially doesn't matter what Limbaugh said about her. They are deliberately avoiding the issue at hand, which is the fact that Obama cannot impose his will on people. I don't think he can do it with healthcare either. But, they don't want to go there and instead create drama in hopes of getting people riled and supporting a big government running things.

As for Fluke, and any other student, if they can find a way to pay the 45,000 a year tuition and 20,000 room and board, then why are they so hard pressed to get something as simple as birth control? Geez, at least make the guy(s) they sleep with help out or tag it on to one of their loans, but to claim that it causes them hardship just doesn't cut it.

Fluke did her job for the liberals. She managed to divert attention away from the serious question and stirred up the entitlement crowd.

Nope, just a slut on tv.

You ever used birth control or slept with someone who did?

Whether yes or not, just what the fuck gives you the right or qualification to judge her?

So useless question you answered anyways followed by a question I will answer. She put herself out with a judgement that involved the public. She gets judgement back.

How eloquent!!! Do you write for a living???

Educate yourself.

It doesn't matter....

Force it on people?

And what is surprising about women using contraceptives for what they are for? Not for terminating pregnancies... but preventing them. Come on man, use your fucking meat head. And you'd be surprised by the huge percentage of women who see that the pill can drastically reduce chances of cancer later in life and also use it to benefit as such.

Fuck man... if it worked on me in the cancer department, I'd fucking use them as a man.

Yes, I would be surprised,since that is a bald faced lie.

Care to provide supporting evidenceof the HUGE PERCENTAGE of women who use the Pill to prevent cancer? I'm 47 years old and this is the first I've ever heard of it. I mean, you're saying it prevents cancer....so it's like an innoculation against cancer.

Who knew! How odd it didn't make the news...

Still waiting for that Maher condemnation and demand for retractions and disciplinary action.

For what? Calling a Vice-Presidential candidate a ****? She is a ****.

Aside from it's original meaning, (and surely we don't think that Bill Maher was actually equating Palin to a vagina) **** is a vague insult meant to imply that someone is unlikable.

Just because some people don't like the way the word sounds, well that's too fucking bad. I'm not a member of the PC police, and I suspect you aren't either.

If Rush Limbaugh had called this Fluke chick a ****, it wouldn't have mattered to me at all.

Now, if Bill Maher called her daughter a Prostitute because she used her health care insurance to help pay for her child's birth... Now THAT I would take exception to.

Besides, Bill Maher is a self-righteous prick, who continuously goes overboard in his criticisms of his political enemies, and makes a living on creating partisan rifts that are destroying this great nation of ours.

I always say that. Is that condemnation enough?

My point is that this was a very specific attack, which marginalized a whole section of society. That's my issue, not whether Rush used a bad word or not.

Well I guess it's nice to know you hate all women, not just Palin. I guess.

You ever used birth control or slept with someone who did?

Whether yes or not, just what the fuck gives you the right or qualification to judge her?

So useless question you answered anyways followed by a question I will answer. She put herself out with a judgement that involved the public. She gets judgement back.

Can't fight the answer huh? Did your breakfast pizzas show up yet?

So let me get this straight: You'd be OK with me calling your wife a slut and a prostitute, and demanding video of her schlepping someone, if I learned that she was an advocate for something I opposed?

I swear to God, conservative men are going out of there way to piss off every daughter, mother, sister and grandmother in America. Keep it up, folks! Nice work. You know women are allowed vote, right? amiright?

There's something very sad about the self-hating misogynist women we have on this board. It's Phyllis Schafly all over again.
So.....what is the (actual) fight?

:confused:

When our "culture" encourages gender-specific responsibilities/options; i.e.......

"It's a man's responsibility, to....<blah><blah><blah><blah><blah>...!!"

"It's a woman's prerogative, to....<blah><blah><blah><blah><blah>...."

.....it's lookin' like we've been set-UP to be (constantly) at each-other's throats....or, at least.....encouraged to be.​

"Stay-at-home wives are a status symbol for men. The opposite is not true."

Educated Women Quit Work As Spouses Earn More

Is this (merely) one more distraction, created by whatever power-structure?

(....'Cause I ain't buyin' any o' that "inspired word o' God" horseshit.)

Last edited:

Can't fight the answer huh? Did your breakfast pizzas show up yet?

What question was that??? There was no question, genius. Your posts are nonsensical. Maybe you're the one that needs breakfast. Some kind of brain food.

Forum List

Back