Florida GOP Wants a WAR With Disney - Attempting to Remove the Rights they've had since 1967

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Florida GOP lawmakers are seeking to punish Disney by revoking the self-governing charter they’ve had since 1967. Disney has it’s own police, fire, and building codes.

GOPers are MAD that Disney does not support the Don't Say Gay Bill. Disney is one of the LARGEST companies on the planet - this is an unwise war by the GOP, but then again...

Well...nevermind...

Florida GOP lawmakers are seeking to punish Disney by revoking the self-governing charter they’ve had since 1967. Disney has it’s own police, fire, and building codes.

GOPers are MAD that Disney does not support the Don't Say Gay Bill. Disney is one of the LARGEST companies on the planet - this is an unwise war by the GOP, but then again...

Well...nevermind...

Repeat after me....its for the chirren

Well...nevermind...

It's creepy how the Right, the GOP, is focused so much on the things that attract children. Yes, I'm looking at you Cancun Cruz with your "Green Eggs & Ham", your Big Bird, etc. Very creepy.

It's creepy how the Right, the GOP, is focused so much on the things that attract children. Yes, I'm looking at you Cancun Cruz with your "Green Eggs & Ham", your Big Bird, etc. Very creepy.
We know you’re sad parents have kicked you and other people wanting to sexualize young children to the curb. Stay away fro other people’s kids, parents will decide when to talk about these things. Not you or anybody else.

Well...nevermind...

If you need to go begging to gubmint to do something, it's a privilege not a right.

Read it and weep OP. When Floridians are read the text of the law, they O-V-E-R-W-H-E-L-M-I-N-G-L-Y approve of it!

Poll finds an overwhelming majority approve of what’s in Florida’s parental rights bill when it is described accurately​

The only weapon Satanists possess is domination of the minds of our children. Take away their means, their ability to influence our children and they revert to their powerless pond scum true form.

Well...nevermind...

Disney has fucked up what was once the paradise of Central Florida.

They have brought in all kinds of crime, over population, traffic, smelly Yankees and concrete destruction and now it is the fucking queers.

Piss on them.

The legislature gave them the Reedy Creek enclave and it can take it away.

The bastards need to pack up and go back to commie Kalifornia where they love queers and woke shit.

Why in the world should Disneyworld Fla. have a "self governing charter? Are there any other "self governing charters" in the U.S>?

None as broad as Disney's so far as I know (though some of Hilton Head Island's plantations arguably are pretty close functionally), but there are thousands of charter districts in the US. They are usually limited in focus and scope. For instance, that is how the Tennessee Valley Authority came into existence. Disney's basically gave it the status of a quasi independent city within the county. It was a trade off---Disney wouldn't be under tight political control and would be insulated from being annexed into any of the surrounding areas , but they had to foot the bill for all their infrastructure themselves. It is actually quite an interesting story (at least to me) https://ir.law.fsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1123&context=lr

Forum List

Back