DC Police Find 5 Fetuses In Home Of Anti-Abortion Activist Lauren Handy

OK Folks. This one has got me stumped! There is not a lot of information here and a motive is hard to imagine.

Is she really anti-abortion? or
Was she running an abortion mill out of her home?

If the latter, then why? Abortion is still accessible in DC
If really anti-abortion, did she obtain these fetuses in some nefarious way for the purpose of sending some grizzly message to those who support abortion?

It is a story worth following. Please post any additional information that you might have

The Metropolitan Police Department confirmed to HuffPost on Thursday that it had found the five fetuses after being sent to investigate a tip.
“Upon further investigation, MPD located five fetuses inside a residence at the location,” a police statement said. “The fetuses were collected by the DC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
NOTE: Before you trash this as fake news because it was published in the Huffington Post, please note that the same story has appeared in a variety of publications

Beats me. That is not only sick, but extraordinarily weird.
1648762662305.png

OK Folks. This one has got me stumped! There is not a lot of information here and a motive is hard to imagine.

If really anti-abortion, did she obtain these fetuses in some nefarious way for the purpose of sending some grizzly message to those who support abortion?

It is a story worth following. Please post any additional information that you might have

NOTE: Before you trash this as fake news because it was published in the Huffington Post, please note that the same story has appeared in a variety of publications
So???...That's what they eat

Now there is something you don’t see every day…

No one should take fetuses home.

Maybe it's a fetish thing.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were the babies still alive? They were found in a cooler I believe that the write up says, but maybe they were in there to keep them from giving off whatever odor eventually comes from a corpse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does it make any sense? There has to be more to the story. One thing is sure that 99.9% of anti abortion activists don't engage in illegal abortions or post abortion killing of viable babies.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were the babies still alive? They were found in a cooler I believe that the write up says, but maybe they were in there to keep them from giving off whatever odor eventually comes from a corpse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Babies? They were fetuses ! How stupid are you!??

I wish that asteroid would hurry up

Additional information today, but nothing that explains why she had the fetuses or how she got them

Separately, Handy and eight other anti-abortion activists were indicted last week by a federal grand jury for allegedly blocking access in 2020 to a DC clinic that provides abortion services.

Handy and the other defendants “conspired” with each other to obstruct the clinic on October 22, 2020, and to threaten or intimidate patients and employees of the clinic, according to the indictment.

Forum List

Back