The New Witch Hunt-From Salem 1692 to the Hysteria Over Gay Rights and Marriage Today

Families today have been dealing with schools that teach acceptance of gayness and may omit passages "our son and his husband... or "our daughter and her wife..." even though parents have lost control over the social lives of their children without knowing it could determine whether or not they have traditional grandchildren who carry their family genes in future generations, and some feel umbrage at not having their genes replicated through sound marriages with well-bred children.
I am just going to skip right over all of that ancient biblical balony about stoning and Eunuchs and cut right to the reality of the present day.
To start with: "Dealing with schools teaching acceptance of gayness"? Schools are teaching tollerance and respect for those who are different, and yes, acceptance. What is the problem?Are you concerned that these kids will not grow up to be ignorant bullies and bigots, or not be guilt ridden and self loathing if they shout discover that they are not straight and cisgender?

And yes, you might have noticed that it is quite common now for references to be made regarding "his husband" and 'her wife" without the need for explaination or justification. That is just the way it is now. Get used to it.

You lament that parents have lost control of their childrens social life, but when did they really have contol since arranged marriages, chaperones and dowries went out of style?

Then you blather on about traditional grandchildren and family genes without considering the fact that gay people do in fact have children that carry their blood line in the same way that many other couples, who may have fertility issues do..

And onsider also that not all heterosexual couples have children that carry the family genes. Gay and straight couples adopt children. Do you think that those children are less valued and loved by the grand parents ?

Same sex marriages are in fact as sound as any marriage and their children are just as well bred as anyone else. Do you have any idea how offensive you are?

I will leave it there for now. I will address the rest of your idiotic screed when I have nothing better to do

I am just going to skip right over all of that ancient biblical balony about stoning and Eunuchs and cut right to the reality of the present day.
To start with: "Dealing with schools teaching acceptance of gayness"? Schools are teaching tollerance and respect for those who are different, and yes, acceptance. What is the problem?Are you concerned that these kids will not grow up to be ignorant bullies and bigots, or not be guilt ridden and self loathing if they shout discover that they are not straight and cisgender?

And yes, you might have noticed that it is quite common now for references to be made regarding "his husband" and 'her wife" without the need for explaination or justification. That is just the way it is now. Get used to it.

You lament that parents have lost control of their childrens social life, but when did they really have contol since arranged marriages, chaperones and dowries went out of style?

Then you blather on about traditional grandchildren and family genes without considering the fact that gay people do in fact have children that carry their blood line in the same way that many other couples, who may have fertility issues do..

And onsider also that not all heterosexual couples have children that carry the family genes. Gay and straight couples adopt children. Do you think that those children are less valued and loved by the grand parents ?

Same sex marriages are in fact as sound as any marriage and their children are just as well bred as anyone else. Do you have any idea how offensive you are?

I will leave it there for now. I will address the rest of your idiotic screed when I have nothing better to do
Gee, can I borrow your sermon to share at church next Sunday? :eek:

Forum List

Back