Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's review the whelp's lie:

She was a self-proclaimed lesbian, had a girlfriend and everything. Obviously you'd classify her as bisexual knowing what she did....she also molested several other boys. And not only did she molest me, she locked me in closets during recess periods, stole my lunch and threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone. I never did tell my parents until I was 14 years old.

So this was a lesbian with a girlfriend who molested boys, (!) many of them, and locked him in closets, stole his lunch, threatened him. And she was finally caught, which put her in the news for us to find, but whelp-boy doesn't want to tell us who she is.

Because she doesn't exist.

And none of that actually happened. It's a bunch of bullshit whelp-boy made up to justify his irrational hatred of gay people.

How pathetic!
I cannot help but wonder how a "lesbian" molest boys...by making them fingerpaint?
Well you see, Snail-Trail....as I stated, she was a self-professed lesbian with a girlfriend, obviously she was bisexual, which is why I said self-professed. Are you retarded? Yes, yes...you are.
You had a kindergarten teacher announce to you...perhaps as she was "molessting" you that she was a lesbian...that she had a wife? I call shenanigans.
I said nothing about a wife, I said girlfriend. She was a self proclaimed out in the open lesbian. Her girlfriend worked as a TA in the same school and they weren't quiet about their lesbian relationship. This wasn't in the bible belt, it was in the Seattle area, it has always been a gay-friendly area....so it wasn't a big deal to people in that area in the 1980's.
My my...so observant for a 5 year old...yet not enough to tell any adult about all that was allegedly happening to you and others. Just think if we had a name to research......

"yet not enough to tell any adult about all that was allegedly happening to you and others."

That has already been answered, twice, again many children are made to think it's their fault and also many children are threatened by the abuser if they tell anyone.

WTF you need to get educated about the whole issue of sexual abuse and the psychological situation around it.

Are you just annoyed because the abuser is a Lesbian? Are you saying that Homosexuals cannot be child abusers?

I cannot help but wonder how a "lesbian" molest boys...by making them fingerpaint?
Well you see, Snail-Trail....as I stated, she was a self-professed lesbian with a girlfriend, obviously she was bisexual, which is why I said self-professed. Are you retarded? Yes, yes...you are.
You had a kindergarten teacher announce to you...perhaps as she was "molessting" you that she was a lesbian...that she had a wife? I call shenanigans.
I said nothing about a wife, I said girlfriend. She was a self proclaimed out in the open lesbian. Her girlfriend worked as a TA in the same school and they weren't quiet about their lesbian relationship. This wasn't in the bible belt, it was in the Seattle area, it has always been a gay-friendly area....so it wasn't a big deal to people in that area in the 1980's.
My my...so observant for a 5 year old...yet not enough to tell any adult about all that was allegedly happening to you and others. Just think if we had a name to research......
And that was the trap I set for him.
You failed miserably. All you've done is make up stuff.

You are getting some kind of sick pleasure out of me telling this story, aren't you? Why do you care? Oh yeah, because it involves one of your filthbag lesbo sisters.
I want to see how long you string your lie along......

So her sexuality ranges from adult women to 5 year old boys?

This just keeps getting better! :dig:

Many male paedophiles have sexual situations also with adults.

Also many men who have been abused as children are as children made to feel it's their fault they were abused, also many are threatened by the abuser if they tell anyone.
You haven't been following this, so I'll give you a mulligan. Offensivelyopenminded made the whole thing up as part of his pathological rage against gay people.
Lucy knows I'm right about God hating fags, don't you Lucy?

God has abandoned Homosexuals because they've chosen to commit a Mortal Sin, the only way they can avoid Hell is to repent of their Mortal Sin.

"yet not enough to tell any adult about all that was allegedly happening to you and others."

That has already been answered, twice, again many children are made to think it's their fault and also many children are threatened by the abuser if they tell anyone.

WTF you need to get educated about the whole issue of sexual abuse and the psychological situation around it.

Are you just annoyed because the abuser is a Lesbian? Are you saying that Homosexuals cannot be child abusers?
He's mad he can't get anywhere with his lies. He needs to go check on his kids instead of worrying about me.

There was no lesbian...there was no molester...there's just a lying poster using a poorly constructed story to excuse his homophobia.

You are getting some kind of sick pleasure out of me telling this story, aren't you? Why do you care? Oh yeah, because it involves one of your filthbag lesbo sisters.
Not today, you're getting a little too excited and I'm not comfortable talking about this stuff in front of deviant scum such as yourself. You can go find something else to fap to now. At least Michael and D.W weren't being perverted and ultra-weird when asking me questions about the situation. You? You're just a sick beast so I should've expected that from you.

There was no lesbian...there was no molester...there's just a lying poster using a poorly constructed story to excuse his homophobia.
Oh yes there was. And you won't be getting any more info about her today or in the future if you keep acting creepy.

Not today, you're getting a little too excited and I'm not comfortable talking about this stuff in front of deviant scum such as yourself. You can go find something else to fap to now. At least Michael and D.W weren't being perverted and ultra-weird when asking me questions about the situation. You? You're just a sick beast so I should've expected that from you.
This is your excuse now? Ran out of ideas to make your lie believable?

You triggered her bullshit meter just like you triggered mine. The only pervert here is you making up that story and belittling the plight of kids who really went through something like that.

No more questions about me being molested, folks. Not giving bodecea dildoing material any more.

Maybe some other time. Thank her for ruining your fun.
Give us a name...you say she was arrested, charged and convicted...Give us a name and if it checks out, I will be the first to apologize
I'm not going to give you a name, just like I told Michael. Give up. No more fap material for you.

You triggered her bullshit meter just like you triggered mine. The only pervert here is you making up that story and belittling the plight of kids who really went through something like that.
Go take care of your autistic kid. If you actually even have one that is. What's his name?

Give me the name of your autistic son, first and last, school records or he doesn't exist. See? I can do that too.

I am waiting for Mr. Toad to show up to this wild ride. Good grief. lol

Last edited:
Go take care of your autistic kid. If you actually even have one that is. What's his name?
Durham.

Your lezbo boy bugger teacher's name?

So back to where we started..... If God rejects homosexuals, how can you say he loves them? Rejection and being destined for hell by God is most definitely not love.

Durham.

Your lezbo boy bugger teacher's name?
Last name, school records. Her last name was Nelson...and that's all you'll get from me until you tell me your supposed autistic son's last name and prove he exists with some paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back