Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Bodee she will be unignored tomorrow or when I feel like it. She's got nothing worth reading lately.
You lied about ignoring me, so why should anyone believe you now?

10_cintia-dicker_21.jpg

Tell Bodee she will be unignored tomorrow or when I feel like it. She's got nothing worth reading lately.
You lied about ignoring me, so why should anyone believe you now?

10_cintia-dicker_21.jpg
I didn't say I would put you on my ignore list, I said I would ignore you from now on if you kept on strawmanning me. You still can't refute the fact God hates fags, can you?

Romans 1:20-30King James Version (KJV)
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

3 times it is made clear that God has rejected reprobates, and described faggots as reprobates. In christian theology, this means God no longer wants anything to do with them, they are damned. God would not damn them and shun them from salvation if He loved them. Therefore, God obviously hates faggots.

Please try to stay on topic and refute that without going off about other things. We are talking about faggots, a specific kind of reprobate trash in God's eyes.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
The Bible is a lot more than the same 10 verses you keep quoting. You've already claimed the verses from Christ I quoted "do not pertain to the discussion", another example of your faux Christianity.

You quote verses that do not pertain to the discussion. I'm not cherry picking, slowpoke. I quoted a verse directly addressing faggotry...and it's plain as day saying fags and other reprobates reject God, then He rejects them....then they become fags. Anyone who reads those verses will clearly see it.

nude-marisa-miller.jpg

....Please try to stay on topic and refute that without going off about other things. We are talking about faggots, a specific kind of reprobate trash in God's eyes.
Like Jesus Christ? Yes, you've made that clear before. Jesus doesn't enter into your homophobia.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 22:36-40 - New International Version
36 “Master, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said unto him, “‘Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it: ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.’

40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.

aubrey-o-day-playboy-nude-02.jpg

The Bible is a lot more than the same 10 verses you keep quoting. You've already claimed the verses from Christ I quoted "do not pertain to the discussion", another example of your faux Christianity.

You quote verses that do not pertain to the discussion. I'm not cherry picking, slowpoke. I quoted a verse directly addressing faggotry...and it's plain as day saying fags and other reprobates reject God, then He rejects them....then they become fags. Anyone who reads those verses will clearly see it.

nude-marisa-miller.jpg
That is true, it is more than the 10 consecutive verses from the same book I posted. But those passages are the most relevant to the discussion. I do not need to quote any other verses...because Romans says it all. Never once in the Bible, anywhere...does it speak well of faggots. Every reference to them in both the Old and New Testaments show them to be vile, reprobate trash. You're not arguing with me, your issue is with the people who translated the English bible versions long ago and God himself because those are his Words.

Now....if you do not believe in the christian God, then you can show me the supposed 'deity' you actually do believe in and show me where in your holy book it says your 'deity' loves homos....and I will concede that your fake deity loves fags.

But the Bible, which is the words of my God, clearly show God hates homos. And not just homos. But he makes it abundantly clear what He thinks of them and where they are going when their perverse, hedonistic selve's souls will be going when they leave their flesh and bone bodies. And it ain't heaven.

....Please try to stay on topic and refute that without going off about other things. We are talking about faggots, a specific kind of reprobate trash in God's eyes.
Like Jesus Christ? Yes, you've made that clear before. Jesus doesn't enter into your homophobia.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 22:36-40 - New International Version
36 “Master, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said unto him, “‘Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it: ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.’

40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.

aubrey-o-day-playboy-nude-02.jpg
Jesus made it clear He was not pro-homo when He said, "At the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh[.]’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate” (Matthew 19:4–6)".

I didn't say I would put you on my ignore list, I said I would ignore you from now on if you kept on strawmanning me. You still can't refute the fact God hates fags, can you?
So it was just a juvenile empty threat. Got it. Why do you keep ignoring the words of Jesus?

Elizabeth-Hurley.jpg
I was giving you a chance to get back to where we started off before everybody became obsessed with finding out the name of my molester. That wasn't childish either?

Don't be a hypocrite now.

That is true, it is more than the 10 consecutive verses from the same book I posted. But those passages are the most relevant to the discussion. I do not need to quote any other verses...because Romans says it all. Never once in the Bible, anywhere...does it speak well of faggots. Every reference to them in both the Old and New Testaments show them to be vile, reprobate trash. You're not arguing with me, your issue is with the people who translated the English bible versions long ago and God himself because those are his Words.

Now....if you do not believe in the christian God, then you can show me the supposed 'deity' you actually do believe in and show me where in your holy book it says your 'deity' loves homos....and I will concede that your fake deity loves fags.

But the Bible, which is the words of my God, clearly show God hates homos. And not just homos. But he makes it abundantly clear what He thinks of them and where they are going when their perverse, hedonistic selve's souls will be going when they leave their flesh and bone bodies. And it ain't heaven.
Finally, an honest answer. You ignore Christ in favor of a small set of verses that justify your hatred of others; all directly in violation of Christ's words: Matthew 22:39

heidi-klum-nude-photo_360x617.jpg

I was giving you a chance to get back to where we started off before everybody became obsessed with finding out the name of my molester. That wasn't childish either?

Given all the lies you've posted and false accusations you slung at people, including me, I doubt the veracity of your "a lesbian stole my lunch and molested me" fairy tale.

7599551-molly-sims-wallpapers.jpeg

Finally, an honest answer. You ignore Christ in favor of a small set of verses that justify your hatred of others; all directly in violation of Christ's words: Matthew 22:39

heidi-klum-nude-photo_360x617.jpg
I posted Jesus saying he is pro actual marriage. In Christianity, we believe Jesus is part of the Trinity, that He is God. Since that is our understanding, Jesus does not have to address homosexuality directly as He already did so as the Godhead in the OT plenty of times. If Jesus would have said something different than what He already said about it before he became a flesh and blood human...then maybe your argument would hold water. Unfortunately it doesn't because He never changed His mind on it. God doesn't change, He still hates fags for rejecting Him.

Given all the lies you've posted and false accusations you slung at people, including me, I doubt the veracity of your "a lesbian stole my lunch and molested me" fairy tale.

7599551-molly-sims-wallpapers.jpeg
I don't care. Move on.

I don't care. Move on.
Another lie, just like your claim about ignoring me. Kid, if you say you're going to do something, do it. Stop weaseling out.

Here's the bottom line: You cherry-pick the Bible to justify your homophobia, I advocate taking the entire Bible, especially Christ's words, to heart.

Another quote from Christ.....even though you might not think it is pertinent.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:1-3 - King James Version
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

gemma-atkinson-45-d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back