"Delivery man" bludgeons Florida woman to death and sets her on fire

White hillbillies still kill more in the US. So what do we do about them?
Black people kill FAR more people than white hillbillies.

Black folks kill black folks and white folks kill white folks.
Black folks kill more white folks than the other way around. Blacks also kill more blacks than whites kill whites. How is that even possible, given your small percentage of our population?

Yes, lets marginalize the events when people who shouldn't be here at all, attack a US citizen in the worst way, then compare them with US criminals that we should ONLY have to deal with, not foreign criminals. Thanks for being such a liberal tard.

Yes, lets marginalize the events when people who shouldn't be here at all, attack a US citizen in the worst way, then compare them with US criminals that we should ONLY have to deal with, not foreign criminals. Thanks for being such a liberal tard.
You make such a big deal out of a few illegals doing what white Americans do all the time. Why don't you want to stop them as well?

What do we do about racist liars like yourself? Where did you get your statistics...besides your imagination, I mean.
The recent mass murderers were both White. And coons also commit a lot of shootings, just ask Chicago.
Both mass murderers are not only white, but one was a Elizabeth Warren fanatic, the other just a liberal nut job who was trying to save the world from global warming. Maybe if you retards would stop all this doom and gloom and start teaching koombyah with everyone else instead of identity politics but then we wouldn't need such an overbearing government, thus reducing the liberals power.

You make such a big deal out of a few illegals doing what white Americans do all the time. Why don't you want to stop them as well?
Every fucking day, I would love it if one of the illegals showed up at your door, and burned you ass to the ground. KARMA is a bitch, dickwad.

What do we do about racist liars like yourself? Where did you get your statistics...besides your imagination, I mean.
The recent mass murderers were both White. And coons also commit a lot of shootings, just ask Chicago.
Both mass murderers are not only white, but one was a Elizabeth Warren fanatic, the other just a liberal nut job who was trying to save the world from global warming. Maybe if you retards would stop all this doom and gloom and start teaching koombyah with everyone else instead of identity politics but then we wouldn't need such an overbearing government, thus reducing the liberals power.
The GOP's in charge, I'm still waiting for them to reduce government.

Every fucking day, I would love it if one of the illegals showed up at your door, and burned you ass to the ground. KARMA is a bitch, dickwad.
I asked you why you don't want to do anything about the white boys that shoot also. Not instead of, also.

Who is in charge of Congress? The one with the purse strings again? You voted for her to be in charge, you tell her to reduce it, not increase it like she always does.

I asked you why you don't want to do anything about the white boys that shoot also. Not instead of, also.
So we have to have funding and assets that would normally go to investigating crimes by US citizens, but since illegals who are here illegally and broke the law, just by dong that, they commit crimes thus detracting(that means taking funds away from, if you are a moron) those assets and funds to go after the illegal. But hey, who gives a shit that some women get brutalized by illegals , I bet you do it too.

Who is in charge of Congress? The one with the purse strings again? You voted for her to be in charge, you tell her to reduce it, not increase it like she always does.
Reps had both houses and did nothing.

40 of them either left or got voted out, we are still draining the swamp of the creatures, just a shame the Demonrats dont do the same.

40 of them either left or got voted out, we are still draining the swamp of the creatures, just a shame the Demonrats dont do the same.
So you agree with me. Good for you.

Forum List

Back