Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.

Hopefully they soon find the culprit responsible for this act.

Attack one person or group to retaliate against what another person or group actually did. That is the entirely fallacious reasoning behind terrorism of any sort, isn't it?

I have seen many leftists in these forums justifying terrorist acts when it is Muslims. Let's hope there won't be any right wingers justifying this one.

We got lots of people who still believe in an Eye for an Eye. Which, as Gandhi pointed out, just makes everyone blind.
Certain things, I would think "eye for an eye" is sound. But not on stuff like this.
I, personally, would LOVE to see a rapist get raped by a 12"er.

Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.
It only takes one idiot to ruin it for everyone else.

Bravo!! I think every mosque in America should be burned to the ground. Now, why OH WHY would I say such a thing? Because, my little droogie woogies, Islam (in case you haven't noticed) is at WAR with the free world. It's at WAR with us.

Bravo!! I think every mosque in America should be burned to the ground. Now, why OH WHY would I say such a thing? Because, my little droogie woogies, Islam (in case you haven't noticed) is at WAR with the free world. It's at WAR with us.
Disagreed. Fortunately, smarter minds recognize we're not at war with 1.6 billion people.

Disagreed. Fortunately, smarter minds recognize we're not at war with 1.6 billion people.
While I completely disagree with his post, I kinda understand where it came from. Their ultimate goal is domination.

Attack one person or group to retaliate against what another person or group actually did. That is the entirely fallacious reasoning behind terrorism of any sort, isn't it?

I have seen many leftists in these forums justifying terrorist acts when it is Muslims. Let's hope there won't be any right wingers justifying this one.
Dogmaphobe, I have seen many leftists defend Muslims as a people, but I don't think I have EVER seen anyone justify Muslim terrorist acts... ANYWHERE. Am I reading the wrong topics or what? Next time you see this, will you please alert me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back