Norway mosque shooting: Man arrested as one injured in Oslo attack

this won't end until we take back our countries or die trying.

Only this time, you're already in the bunker... and the war is over before it even started.

Need your medication?

latest
Keep dreaming Jew vermin. The next time the mistakes of the past won't be used again.

The world has nothing to fear from people who don't even know how to use commas.

Seems the media and your fellow jew vermin are quite scared...all they can talk about the past few weeks is muh white supremacy....haha!

Only this time, you're already in the bunker... and the war is over before it even started.

Need your medication?

latest
Keep dreaming Jew vermin. The next time the mistakes of the past won't be used again.

The world has nothing to fear from people who don't even know how to use commas.

I think he wants you to dream about Jewes. You know, the way he does.
Do the "normal" people include the idiot in post 128? He's one of the people I believe Tommy is referring to.
Hey you scum keep want to invading our countries with this filth we will keep doing what we must to liberate our countries from them and you as well.

Doing what? Making white supremacy massively unpopular? Also, I don't believe you are doing anything.
Taking back our countries. Keep pissing off white people and the violence will increase. I mean you idiots REALLY must have forgotten we are the race of the Crusaders,Vikings,Explorers,and Career soldiers who tamed the world...we won't be going down without a MASSIVE fight and it won't be a traditional war,it will be lone wolves and hit and run attacks. You wanted to eradicate white people from earth well now you get to reap what you decided to sow.

White people aren't a monolith, most white people don't like white supremacy and the ones that do are usually anonymous little cowards who have to stand on the perceived tall shoulders of their ancestors to make anything out of their own miserable little lives.

Making anonymous threats of violence on a message board for which you hope others carry out is not impressive.
Those that don't like white supremacy have nothing to worry about. Preserving white people as a race,our culture and history is not white supremacy. I guess you missed the acts of war in Pittsburgh,El Paso,Christchurch,Poway and Charleston eh? Some of us have huge white families,some of us decide acts of war are our path forward....in the end we all contribute to saving our race and I do believe in the end ALL of us even the women and children will fight for the survival of our race by those like you who's goal it is to erase us entirely.

You can call yourself whatever you want murdering people for the idiotic excuse of saving your own race is white supremacy.

All your soldiers are dying or thrown in prison and everyone else is happy about it.

The problem with White Supremacy is that no one has ever met anyone who claims to be a White Supremacist who isn't a living example of the exact opposite.

Need your medication?

latest

Hey you scum keep want to invading our countries with this filth we will keep doing what we must to liberate our countries from them and you as well.

Doing what? Making white supremacy massively unpopular? Also, I don't believe you are doing anything.
Taking back our countries. Keep pissing off white people and the violence will increase. I mean you idiots REALLY must have forgotten we are the race of the Crusaders,Vikings,Explorers,and Career soldiers who tamed the world...we won't be going down without a MASSIVE fight and it won't be a traditional war,it will be lone wolves and hit and run attacks. You wanted to eradicate white people from earth well now you get to reap what you decided to sow.

White people aren't a monolith, most white people don't like white supremacy and the ones that do are usually anonymous little cowards who have to stand on the perceived tall shoulders of their ancestors to make anything out of their own miserable little lives.

Making anonymous threats of violence on a message board for which you hope others carry out is not impressive.
Those that don't like white supremacy have nothing to worry about. Preserving white people as a race,our culture and history is not white supremacy. I guess you missed the acts of war in Pittsburgh,El Paso,Christchurch,Poway and Charleston eh? Some of us have huge white families,some of us decide acts of war are our path forward....in the end we all contribute to saving our race and I do believe in the end ALL of us even the women and children will fight for the survival of our race by those like you who's goal it is to erase us entirely.

You can call yourself whatever you want murdering people for the idiotic excuse of saving your own race is white supremacy.

All your soldiers are dying or thrown in prison and everyone else is happy about it.

We are winning....you know it and I know it. Shit what...22 in El Paso,51 in Christchurch,13 in Pittsburgh,9 in Charleston...NOT BAD! You hate white people and we all know that...so your pathetic opinion means nothing to me.

Need your medication?

latest

We are winning....you know it and I know it. Shit what...22 in El Paso,51 in Christchurch,13 in Pittsburgh,9 in Charleston...NOT BAD! You hate white people and we all know that...so your pathetic opinion means nothing to me.

No, I don't hate any particular race including white people.

I'm sure my opinion doesn't mean anything to you and that probably makes me a better person. BTW, you're outnumbered.

Need your medication?

latest

I'm sure my opinion doesn't mean anything to you and that probably makes me a better person. BTW, you're outnumbered.

They've been outnumbered before ... it did not end well for them.

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-P054320%2C_Berlin%2C_Brandenburger_Tor_und_Pariser_Platz.jpg

Need your medication?

latest

We have been outnumbered for centuries dummy...hasn't stopped us...look it up globally whites are like 9-10% of the population worldwide.

We have been outnumbered for centuries dummy...hasn't stopped us...look it up globally whites are like 9-10% of the population worldwide.

You don't represent white people any more than fleas represent a dog.

You're way more outnumbered than you think.

Hasn't stopped you? What exactly have you accomplished? In the U.S. you guys have been losing your grip since the country's founding.

You don't represent white people any more than fleas represent a dog.

You're way more outnumbered than you think.

Yeah, and that's just his parents.

Hasn't stopped you? What exactly have you accomplished? In the U.S. you guys have been losing your grip since the country's founding.

You haven't learned when you corner the white race we react quite viciously. Our literal survival depends on it.

You haven't learned when you corner the white race we react quite viciously. Our literal survival depends on it.

I think most of the white race would disagree with you about that hole being cornered thing.

If you guys didn't keep getting kicked off of YouTube I'd suggest you write and produce an online white supremacist soap opera. I'm sure somebody would watch your whiny melodramatic shit show.

I think most of the white race would disagree with you about that hole being cornered thing.

If you guys didn't keep getting kicked off of YouTube I'd suggest you write and produce an online white supremacist soap opera. I'm sure somebody would watch your whiny melodramatic shit show.
Acts of war against our enemies is a soap opera now? ROFLMAO....guess more fear needs struck into the hearts and minds of our enemies.

Acts of war against our enemies is a soap opera now? ROFLMAO....guess more fear needs struck into the hearts and minds of our enemies.

No, you're a soap opera. White supremacy is a disease to be eradicated.

Forum List

Back