Five Shot In Chicago During Memorial Party For Man Shot In 2009

Just as with the rest of the country.

I wonder why people think there is "gun control" in Chicago.

There isn't.

Last edited:

There isn't/

Oh, but there is.

It simply doesn't work.
Because the rest of the country is flooded with 400 million+ guns that travel freely between states and cities.

That many, huh?

Damn. Cool stuff.

But not the reason. The reason is that the Democrats refuse to deal with crime and criminals in a realistic and effective manner due to their squeezy need for voters from among the lower life forms.

There isn't/

Oh, but there is.

It simply doesn't work.
Because the rest of the country is flooded with 400 million+ guns that travel freely between states and cities.

That many, huh?

Damn. Cool stuff.

But not the reason. The reason is that the Democrats refuse to deal with crime and criminals in a realistic and effective manner due to their squeezy need for voters from among the lower life forms.
The best argument against gun control in this country is that it's too late for that. We are completely flooded with guns thanks to our gun loving culture and it's easier for criminals to get a gun in the U.S. than anywhere else in the developed world. So people might as well go out and get a gun. The odds are too high that you'll need one someday if you live here.

There isn't/

Oh, but there is.

It simply doesn't work.

That many, huh?

Damn. Cool stuff.

The best argument against gun control in this country is that it's too late for that. We are completely flooded with guns thanks to our gun loving culture and it's easier for criminals to get a gun in the U.S. than anywhere else in the developed world. So people might as well go out and get a gun. The odds are too high that you'll need one someday if you live here.

Shoot enough bad guys, and the rest will learn.

Forum List

Back