Fiscal Cliff Deal Reached: White House, Hill Leaders Agree To Delay Sequester

A few things here...

1- They don't know what to do.
2- They know what to do and don't have the balls to do it because the people would totally freak.

Maybe we are already so fucked over this country is doomed and they don't want to let on.

What happens when foreign governments don't want to prop us up anymore.
Maybe we sell off California for a few trillion.

Then we would only be maybe 15 trillion in debt...

This is pretty scary stuff here folks.

What's the point of putting a rule into effect to take place 2 years down the road to force themselves to cut spending.Then they do nothing till the last minute and then blow off their own rule about spending.

This Obama administration is a disgrace.

And both houses as well....

They all suck...

Last edited:
A few things here...

1- They don't know what to do.
2- They know what to do and don't have the balls to do it because the people would totally freak.

Maybe we are already so fucked over this country is doomed and they don't want to let on.

What happens when foreign governments don't want to prop us up anymore.
Maybe we sell off California for a few trillion.

Then we would only be maybe 15 trillion in debt...

This is pretty scary stuff here folks.

What's the point of putting a rule into effect to take place 2 years down the road to force themselves to cut spending.Then they do nothing till the last minute and then blow off their own rule about spending.

This Obama administration is a disgrace.

And both houses as well....

They all suck...

Yup. And not to mention, destroying our Constitution and creating a Police State to boot. It is a very tragic mess. So who do we turn to?

The libertarians here will never get what they want, an American culture and governance that is libertarian. Why? The overwhelming majority of Americans think libertarianism is stupid. It is.

Fakey, you're senile. So why would anyone take your advice?

Everyone knew this would be the outcome.
Would have been better to have gone off the cliff....

Kick the can down the road.
That's all these fucks are good for.

I agree. At least then a big chunk of the 47% would be paying taxes again.

^They had better pass it. The rich can afford to pay higher taxes. Poor Americans can't live with social security.

Nor can middle class Amerians who have outlived their savings. The fact is the GOP and its supporters don't care.

It is already well know that the Republicans don't give a crap about the poor. They can't relate to them, so why bother with them?

Wrong answer, My father raised 7 kids on a non union mechanics wages. I wouldn't call that rich or even middle class. And He wouldn't dream of voting for the left.....

I don't figure I'm poor, but I'm far far far from rich, I don't vote straight ticket but I certainly do not agree with the lefts stance of tax and spend....

Last edited:
Less than 3% of America takes libertarianism seriously, Mr. Doosh.

You are the ones who are senile, buddy. :lol:

The libertarians here will never get what they want, an American culture and governance that is libertarian. Why? The overwhelming majority of Americans think libertarianism is stupid. It is.

Fakey, you're senile. So why would anyone take your advice?

If the TeaP had been willing to govern rather than yell, we may have got some spending cuts in defense and reform in entitlements. Thank heavens more than 40 GOP senators were willing to govern. I imagine the same will occur in the House today.

Now we have to wait to February to do that.

The TeaPs don't have the power they think they do.
In other words, the Republicans got nothing, what's "adult" about that, you senile old coot?

Couldn't agree more.

You're agreeing with a moron who has Alzheimer's.

No big surprise there.

^They had better pass it. The rich can afford to pay higher taxes. Poor Americans can't live with social security.

Nor can middle class Amerians who have outlived their savings. The fact is the GOP and its supporters don't care.

It is already well know that the Republicans don't give a crap about the poor. They can't relate to them, so why bother with them?

YOU have some nerve saying that when you don't live in this country.

worry about your own and stop regurgitating bullshit..

If the TeaP had been willing to govern rather than yell, we may have got some spending cuts in defense and reform in entitlements. Thank heavens more than 40 GOP senators were willing to govern. I imagine the same will occur in the House today.

Now we have to wait to February to do that.

The TeaPs don't have the power they think they do.

Couldn't agree more.

You're agreeing with a moron who has Alzheimer's.

No big surprise there.

And you and the nutters are why Obama got reelected because anyone who disagrees with you, you call them names no surprise either dumbass. :lol::lol::lol:

Wrong answer, My father raised 7 kids on a none union mechanics wages. I wouldn't call that rich or even middle class. And He wouldn't dream of voting for the left.....

I don't figure I'm poor, but I'm far far far from rich, I don't vote straight ticket but I certainly do not agree with the lefts stance of tax and spend....

Am I correct in assuming you also disagree with the recent don't tax and spend GOP?

It matters not where someone lives, Noomi's statement was spot on and only a liar or an idiot would suggest otherwise; keep in mind the GOP standard bearer's comment about 47% of us was broadcast around the world (also, you should keep in mind your ridiculous posts are read by people around the world too).

The increases are just the start. All of you lefties who are so happy to see The Slightly More Affluent get stuck with higher taxes are going to see your rise as well.

Portugal: An Preview of Coming Taxes in the U.S.:

Lisbon plans to lift income tax revenue by more than 30 per cent, raising the effective average rate by more than a third from 9.8 to 13.2 per cent. Anyone receiving more than the minimum wage of €485 a month, including pensioners, will also pay an extraordinary tax of 3.5 per cent on their income. …the steep tax increases facing many families have made the outlook for 2013 – the third consecutive year of austerity, recession and rising unemployment – the grimmest yet. Total tax revenue has fallen considerably below target this year, forcing the government to implement additional austerity measures… The coalition will be relying on increased state revenue to account for about 80 per cent of the fiscal adjustment required in 2013 – a reversal of the original bailout plan, in which consolidation was to be achieved mainly through spending cuts.

Class Warfare Tax Policy Causes Portugal to Crash on the Laffer Curve, but Will Obama Learn from this Mistake? « International Liberty

It matters not where someone lives, Noomi's statement was spot on and only a liar or an idiot would suggest otherwise; keep in mind the GOP standard bearer's comment about 47% of us was broadcast around the world (also, you should keep in mind your ridiculous posts are read by people around the world too).

as your idiot postings and little sermons are...and shut up I wasn't talking to you

It is already well known that Noomi is full of hot air.

Wrong answer, My father raised 7 kids on a none union mechanics wages. I wouldn't call that rich or even middle class. And He wouldn't dream of voting for the left.....

Am I correct in assuming you also disagree with the recent don't tax and spend GOP?

You would be correct. Bush spent too much, Obama is trying hard to double his spending...

Both are wrong.........

So, $620 billion in tax increases (supposedly) in exchange for a promise of $15 billion in "cuts", a 41:1 ratio of taxes to cuts.

The cuts never come. They didn't come when Reagan was promised $3 in cuts for every $1 in tax hikes. The cuts didn't come when Bush I was promised $2 in cuts for every $1 in tax hikes.

Nobody is cutting shit.

The House is out of it's frickin' mind if they vote for this.
Again pay attention to the technique of telling just enough truth but leaving out the critical info in order to deceive!

The $ 630 billion in tax increases is over 10 years, while the $15 billion in spending cuts is to cover the 2 month delay in sequestration!!!!!!!!

Lies like that do not happen by accident, they are premeditated. They are crafted to present a half-truth in the most deceptive way possible. Now even after the lie is exposed, the poster will continue to trust their source of this premeditated deception! The poster is a perfect example of the 'Misinformation Voter" the GOP depends on.

And he was talking about 47% of the people whose vote he would never get, and he was right........... But then it was OK with you for Obiwan to tell the Russians that he would have more leeway after the elections? He sold out the whole country.....For that statement alone i wouldn't have voted for him......

Forum List

Back