Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

All based on paid for fake information, which the dnc, Clinton, and the administration orchestrated.
As we all knew, when the truth came out, the Nunes memo was total bullshit.

FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

The memo is out, you can't lie anymore...
I don't lie. It's right there in black and white kid. Proof Nunes's memo was false. The republican congress-critters are the liars in this story.

Where is the proof that Nunez's memo is false? Please quote the relevant text.
There's a link in this article to download the whole document. It clearly states the reasons for the warrents application.

Justice Department releases Carter Page FISA warrant
You still didn't read it.

Honey, everything in it was paid for and orchestrated by the left. It is you that wishes not to read all the supporting evidence to that fact.
All based on paid for fake information, which the dnc, Clinton, and the administration orchestrated.
I don't lie. It's right there in black and white kid. Proof Nunes's memo was false. The republican congress-critters are the liars in this story.

There's a link in this article to download the whole document. It clearly states the reasons for the warrents application.

Honey, everything in it was paid for and orchestrated by the left. It is you that wishes not to read all the supporting evidence to that fact.

Get back to me when you've read it lady, we'll talk then.

I’ve read it and everything else. Now get back to me when you read the everything else.

Get back to me when you've read it lady, we'll talk then.

It actually was a real conspiracy set in motion by the Dems. Maybe you’re waking up? Nah, your head is too buried.

Note:
This is a heavily redacted version.
I guess they needed to redact the fuck out of it to remove any evidence of abuse.
Lol,

View attachment 206362
View attachment 206370
You're projecting again......:abgg2q.jpg:

The key point you'er continue to ignore is everything regarding the accusation of Page being a Russian spy circle back to the Hillary paid for Steel dossier.

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

But, it does beg the question, why would you choose a name of a pulmonary pathology?
Try again.

Joint disease?

The correct medical term is knuckleheadilitis, also known as popping of the brain.

Why wasn’t Obama impeached for treason for colluding with Putin?

That’s collusion if I have ever seen it. Obama told the Russian President that he can play ball after the election.

Collusion!

Obama committed treason. It was a 9-11 moment! Worse that Pearl Harbor!! We need a shadow government to save us from Obama.

Is that what the left said when Obama colluded with Russia? Why not?

But it went even further than that. All these scenarios it claims in that document had been orchestrated by and paid for by the left to even occur. Turned out that supposed Russian spie he met at a bar while drinking randomly (ha!) was actually Halper, whom the left ie cia, fbi, Hillary, dnc, et al , had paid to claim such. And none of that was mentioned in the application.

The key point you'er continue to ignore is everything regarding the accusation of Page being a Russian spy circle back to the Hillary paid for Steel dossier.

If you are freaking out that Trump committed treason, but had no problem with what Obama said to Medvedev,you have to ask yourself why you are such a hypocritical c-word.

Are you an idiot who is easily manipulated by the media, or are you aware that you are a hypocritical liar?

Funny....the US IG report already cited FBI abused the FISA Courts...
I doubt that.

Here is the entire 400 pages:

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

This shows Nunes lied, the GOP lied and Trump is lying this morning in his morning tweets of lies.

Remember when these people used to say they are the "moral" party of "family values?

They must have been talking about a "crime" family.
Bullshit.
It showed that everything Nunes has been saying happened.....and the reason is he read the unredacted version of this report.
If you didn't have any bias you'd be screaming that it's clear the FBI is trying to redact evidence that has nothing to do with national security.
But because you believe this coverup has a valid purpose...you don't want to question it.

Diq_SmPWAAIsAXp.jpg

All based on an orchestrated left plot. You are funny, rdean.
Funny....the US IG report already cited FBI abused the FISA Courts...
I doubt that.

Here is the entire 400 pages:

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

This shows Nunes lied, the GOP lied and Trump is lying this morning in his morning tweets of lies.

Remember when these people used to say they are the "moral" party of "family values?

They must have been talking about a "crime" family.

Forum List

Back