Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

IAre you an idiot who is easily manipulated by the media, or are you aware that you are a hypocritical liar?

:desk:

The #resistance are brainwashed idiots

Obama is the hypocritical liar
Obama is the liar? Rich!

When your kind compares Trump to Obama or Clinton, the absurdity becomes laughably obvious.

Any other headlines about anything are swallowed up.

Babies in dirty diapers and lice in cages?

An incredible idea is handing over American citizens to Russians for interrogation?

Canceling military exercises are too expensive but a military parade costing the same amount is not?

And now with the FBI releasing a FISA warrant to the public for the first time ever, Republicans have been completely discredited, including the liar in chief who tweet this morning that he was vindicated when the exact opposite happened.

Republicans have lost their fuking minds.

Remember when your kind claimed to the be the party of "Family Values"? We didn't know you meant "crime" family.

All based on an orchestrated left plot. You are funny, rdean.
Funny....the US IG report already cited FBI abused the FISA Courts...
I doubt that.

Here is the entire 400 pages:

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

This shows Nunes lied, the GOP lied and Trump is lying this morning in his morning tweets of lies.

Remember when these people used to say they are the "moral" party of "family values?

They must have been talking about a "crime" family.
A FISA warrant is an orchestrated left plot?
I may be merely funny, but you are completely insane.

Libs won’t engage in meaningful discourse because they are ignorant on the issues, and I suspect they are aware of their hypocritical lies.

I wouldn't be so sure that they know they're lying, the MSM propaganda is endless and they really want to believe the Russians did it, otherwise they would be forced to admit that they worship someone who sucks even more than the orange clown who they hate

:coffee:

The so-called evidence presented had been orchestrated. Come on, rdean, think!
I doubt that.

This shows Nunes lied, the GOP lied and Trump is lying this morning in his morning tweets of lies.

Remember when these people used to say they are the "moral" party of "family values?

Libs won’t engage in meaningful discourse because they are ignorant on the issues, and I suspect they are aware of their hypocritical lies.

I wouldn't be so sure that they know they're lying, the MSM propaganda is endless and they really want to believe the Russians did it, otherwise they would be forced to admit that they worship someone who sucks even more than the orange clown who they hate

Someone who says Trump committed treason and it’s 9-11 and Pearl Harbor when he met with Putin, but has no problem at all with what Obama said to Medvedev has to have disingenuous intentions or they are really really stupid.

Same thing with President Cigar dildo getting $500k from a Moscow bank for a speech while HIllary was SoS.

Those are CONFIRMED. Libs are fine with them, though.

They are more worried about some theoretical Trump/Putin collusion rather than confirmed Clinton an Obama collusion with Russia.

I doubt that.

I reiterate:

Someone who says Trump committed treason and it’s 9-11 and Pearl Harbor when he met with Putin, but has no problem at all with what Obama said to Medvedev has to have disingenuous intentions or they are really really stupid.

Same thing with President Cigar dildo getting $500k from a Moscow bank for a speech while HIllary was SoS.

They are more worried about some theoretical Trump/Putin collusion rather than confirmed Clinton an Obama collusion with Russia.
After the election I'll have more flexibility?

He was right. That's what elections give you.

Course, you can take it too far. The constitution makes a person president for four years per term.
But Republicans decided a Democrat could only serve three in their second term.

Don’t forget the millions passed to the Clinton Foundation, as well
Hillary under siege as new details emerge about foundation donors | Daily Mail Online
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

It is hilarious the TDS folks thinks this helps their cognitive dissonant fake news POV. As already noted, half of it is blacked out. :p

Rosenstein is desperate and afraid of Rudy.

3-306e7b5546.jpg
You're surprised that they didn't print the clandestine actions of the Russian federation?

Hillary under siege as new details emerge about foundation donors | Daily Mail Online

You are a misogynistic homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic gender assigning racist.

Obama is the liar? Rich!

Oh, Obama is very rich now, he got a $60 million book deal as a reward for his services after all
When your kind compares Trump to Obama or Clinton, the absurdity becomes laughably obvious.

So far the orange clown hasn't 'liberated' another oil rich country (yet) and he seems to want to have good relations with Russia

That puts him ahead in my book
Any other headlines about anything are swallowed up.

Babies in dirty diapers and lice in cages?

Right, time to end the orange immigration gestapo. When is the #resistance going to do something about that?
An incredible idea is handing over American citizens to Russians for interrogation?

But handing over Russian citizens to Mueller's inquisition is entirely reasonable?
Canceling military exercises are too expensive but a military parade costing the same amount is not?

Did I ever mention that the orange menace is a moron?
And now with the FBI releasing a FISA warrant to the public for the first time ever, Republicans have been completely discredited, including the liar in chief who tweet this morning that he was vindicated when the exact opposite happened.

The problem is that that FISA warrant seems to be based on the Steele dossier, paid for by the psycho princess and her deep state minions
Republicans have lost their fuking minds

Funny, did you miss all the hysterical headlines when Trump had a meeting with Putin?
Remember when your kind claimed to the be the party of "Family Values"? We didn't know you meant "crime" family.

You really don't know what my kind is comrade

Have you ever considered the possibility that there are people who think that the orange regime is totally corrupt and insane but that the deep state warmongering against Russia is even more dangerous?

:banana:

Yeah, that’s what they’d like to have everyone believe. What’s funny is the email dump proved they are the ones guilty of just what they scream others are. Could it be they truly believe no one could possibly not be those thing so, since they themselves are?

You are a misogynistic homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic gender assigning racist.

This thread is about an FBI FISA warrant on Carter Page and how it shows Nunes was trying to protect Trump through lies.

Within less than a page in this thread however, it's already been directed to being about Hillary Clinton using psychotropic drugs in children's vaccinations that causes them to have seizures when looking into the sky when secret military planes are spreading chem trails meant to spread alien DNA into the human gene pool.

Your reading comprehension really sucks...

First Thoughts On the Carter Page FISA Application

But Page has never been charged with anything. Accordingly, the least we can say is that Obama’s FBI and DOJ were wrong.

Second, the application’s description of Christopher Steele and the provenance of his dossier was misleading at best:

he “identified U.S. person” is Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS. Source #1 is Christopher Steele. The DOJ’s statement that “the FBI speculates that the identified U.S person [Simpson] was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s [Trump’s] campaign” could only have been an intentional effort to deceive the FISA judge.

The FBI was perfectly well aware that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Simpson through their lawyers, and the purpose of doing so was to attack candidate Donald Trump.

References to “speculation” about “likely” motives are entirely dishonest.

Third, the application relies to an astonishing degree on anti-Trump news stories published in the Democratic Party press. Does the FBI really get surveillance warrants on the basis of partisan press accounts? Apparently so. For example:
-----

Amazingly, the FISA application relies on “speculation in U.S. media” for the proposition that Russia was behind the phishing of DNC emails:
------

Fourth, we still don’t know who at the FBI assembled the FISA application, since that person’s signature is redacted. But we do know who approved it–hyper-partisans James Comey and Sally Yates:

That probably tells us all we need to know about the veracity of the FISA application. Perhaps one day we will learn that Peter Strzok was the Democratic Party activist who prepared the application.

What I really want to know is the identity of the judge who signed off on the surveillance of Carter Page, based on such flimsy grounds. Some are speculating that he must be from Hawaii.

No, the only thing that sucks...

Is the fact that you guys can not even remotely discuss the topic. I mean you guys get so far off topic, so quickly, it's fucking amazing.

Let me repeat a very simple thing that anyone that still thinks this is a joke needs to pay attention to.

The FBI was investigating the actions of some Russian spies who were trying to groom American assets. The FBI TOLD CARTER PAGE who they were and what they were trying to do. Carter Page fucking ignored the FBI's warning and kept cooperating with the Russian spies and even ramped up his game.

So how in the wide wide world do you think the FBI was not justified in getting a FISA warrant on Page? THEY WARNED HIM OF EXACTLY WHO AND WHAT THE GUYS WERE. Page still did his thing.

You desperately need to ignore the fact that the FISA warrants were obtained illegally against American citizens.....with the okay of the leadership of the FBI and the Department of Justice, likely with the approval of the White House since an operation against the opposition party is so far outside legitimate activity that it makes the Plumbers and Watergate a nothing burger in comparison.....

They weren't obtained illegally. They followed the FISA warrant process.

Your brain is stuck on this idea it was based only based off the Steele dossier. That's fucking wrong. Page was under investigation as far back as 2013 because he didn't listen to the FBI's warnings.

Do you have any idea how rare it is that the FBI would actually warn an American citizen beforehand like this? Basically exposing that the Russian spies covers had been blown? Yet Page ignored that lifeline and even doubled down when he went to Russia and praised Russia and made anti-American statements.

... but then again Trump supporters suddenly like Russia and Putin now. :dunno:

The FISA warrant process isn't supposed to be based on phony documents paid for by the opposition candidate for the office of President.
Good thing it wasn't.

I doubt that.

I reiterate:

Why cant it be

Your reading comprehension really sucks...

First Thoughts On the Carter Page FISA Application

But Page has never been charged with anything. Accordingly, the least we can say is that Obama’s FBI and DOJ were wrong.

Second, the application’s description of Christopher Steele and the provenance of his dossier was misleading at best:

he “identified U.S. person” is Glenn Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS. Source #1 is Christopher Steele. The DOJ’s statement that “the FBI speculates that the identified U.S person [Simpson] was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s [Trump’s] campaign” could only have been an intentional effort to deceive the FISA judge.

The FBI was perfectly well aware that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Simpson through their lawyers, and the purpose of doing so was to attack candidate Donald Trump.

References to “speculation” about “likely” motives are entirely dishonest.

Third, the application relies to an astonishing degree on anti-Trump news stories published in the Democratic Party press. Does the FBI really get surveillance warrants on the basis of partisan press accounts? Apparently so. For example:
-----

Amazingly, the FISA application relies on “speculation in U.S. media” for the proposition that Russia was behind the phishing of DNC emails:
------

Fourth, we still don’t know who at the FBI assembled the FISA application, since that person’s signature is redacted. But we do know who approved it–hyper-partisans James Comey and Sally Yates:

That probably tells us all we need to know about the veracity of the FISA application. Perhaps one day we will learn that Peter Strzok was the Democratic Party activist who prepared the application.

What I really want to know is the identity of the judge who signed off on the surveillance of Carter Page, based on such flimsy grounds. Some are speculating that he must be from Hawaii.

No, the only thing that sucks...

Is the fact that you guys can not even remotely discuss the topic. I mean you guys get so far off topic, so quickly, it's fucking amazing.

Let me repeat a very simple thing that anyone that still thinks this is a joke needs to pay attention to.

The FBI was investigating the actions of some Russian spies who were trying to groom American assets. The FBI TOLD CARTER PAGE who they were and what they were trying to do. Carter Page fucking ignored the FBI's warning and kept cooperating with the Russian spies and even ramped up his game.

So how in the wide wide world do you think the FBI was not justified in getting a FISA warrant on Page? THEY WARNED HIM OF EXACTLY WHO AND WHAT THE GUYS WERE. Page still did his thing.

You desperately need to ignore the fact that the FISA warrants were obtained illegally against American citizens.....with the okay of the leadership of the FBI and the Department of Justice, likely with the approval of the White House since an operation against the opposition party is so far outside legitimate activity that it makes the Plumbers and Watergate a nothing burger in comparison.....

They weren't obtained illegally. They followed the FISA warrant process.

Your brain is stuck on this idea it was based only based off the Steele dossier. That's fucking wrong. Page was under investigation as far back as 2013 because he didn't listen to the FBI's warnings.

Do you have any idea how rare it is that the FBI would actually warn an American citizen beforehand like this? Basically exposing that the Russian spies covers had been blown? Yet Page ignored that lifeline and even doubled down when he went to Russia and praised Russia and made anti-American statements.

... but then again Trump supporters suddenly like Russia and Putin now. :dunno:

The FISA warrant process isn't supposed to be based on phony documents paid for by the opposition candidate for the office of President.
Good thing it wasn't.
CP was an FBI asset......ooooops

...and they had intercepted their communications which included them talking about how Carter Page was getting whatever information they asked for and saying how Page was an idiot.

I see, so the FBI actually had communications of Russian spies talking about Page.... and that didn't come out of the Steele dossier?

I hope you don't find it offensive but do you have some evidence of that?

:popcorn:

and yet the primary source used to get the FISA warrants was the hilary clinton, steele dossier.......

No, it was not. It was basically a foot note.

The previous monitoring of Page and the investigations into the Russian spies was the primary source.

I'm done arguing with you. You fucking think some blog from some oddball site is a fact.
I have only one question for you. If the FBI had Page under surveillance since 2013 why did they still need to have him under investigation in 2016 useing the Steele joke and why has he not been charged?

...and they had intercepted their communications which included them talking about how Carter Page was getting whatever information they asked for and saying how Page was an idiot.

I see, so the FBI actually had communications of Russian spies talking about Page.... and that didn't come out of the Steele dossier?

I hope you don't find it offensive but do you have some evidence of that?

:popcorn:

and yet the primary source used to get the FISA warrants was the hilary clinton, steele dossier.......

No, it was not. It was basically a foot note.

The previous monitoring of Page and the investigations into the Russian spies was the primary source.

I'm done arguing with you. You fucking think some blog from some oddball site is a fact.
I have only one question for you. If the FBI had Page under surveillance since 2013 why did they still need to have him under investigation in 2016 useing the Steele joke and why has he not been charged?

Is the Mueller investigation over? Maybe Page has made a deal to cooperate with the investigation in return for immunity?

Good question but somehow I don't think you'll get an answer

The deep state is just a figment of your imagination, that blacked out FISA warrant proves it

:banana:

Forum List

Back