"Oh The Pain ... The Pain ..."

Granted, Russia helped Trump. It may even have been the difference when you look at how close the vote was in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida that put Trump over the top.

But every Berniecrat who couldn’t get over it, every Democrat who saw the election as the choice of two evils and sat it out, every unengaged citizen who didn’t engage — they contributed to our arrival at the point where everything we’ve gained since Brown vs. Board of Education is at risk.

Absolutely true. VOTE THIS NOVEMBER

"Done our job"? Was Hillary really admonishing the predominantly Black audience for not doing the job set out by the democrat plantation? This is insulting on a number of levels.

Granted, Russia helped Trump. It may even have been the difference when you look at how close the vote was in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida that put Trump over the top.

But every Berniecrat who couldn’t get over it, every Democrat who saw the election as the choice of two evils and sat it out, every unengaged citizen who didn’t engage — they contributed to our arrival at the point where everything we’ve gained since Brown vs. Board of Education is at risk.

It is not granted at all the Russia helped Trump. You can keep repeating the same manufactured drivel ten thousand times and it does not make it true. Hillary said it herself in perhaps the most truthful thing she has ever said " I AM NOT A NATURAL POLITICIAN". In other words "I KNOW I SUCK, BUT IT"S MY TURN SO VOTE ME IN".

It is not granted at all the Russia helped Trump. You can keep repeating the same manufactured drivel ten thousand times and it does not make it true. Hillary said it herself in perhaps the most truthful thing she has ever said " I AM NOT A NATURAL POLITICIAN". In other words "I KNOW I SUCK, BUT IT"S MY TURN SO VOTE ME IN".
It is absolutely granted that Russia helped Trump. I don't know how you have the gall to still deny it. If you had any honesty in you, you'd just say you're grateful to Russia for their sabotage of the election.

It is absolutely granted that Russia helped Trump. I don't know how you have the gall to still deny it. If you had any honesty in you, you'd just say you're grateful to Russia for their sabotage of the election.

No fan of Russia. but I cannot help but be grateful to anyone who aided in keeping that VVitch from the White House.

Her defining moment -

:lol:

Typical democrat approach to discourse.

Russia did not change the results.

New Topics

Forum List

Back