Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

Why does the FBI need to redact this stuff when there are no freaking secrets left? Does anyone in their right mind think that a business trip to Russia justifies FBI surveillance of the supporters of a political candidate? Why didn't the FBI place a surveillance on Bill Clinton when he was offered a KGB funded trip to Russia when he was a student in England protesting his own Country? Does the left really think this selected redacted stuff vindicates the Hussein gestapo?

As we all knew, when the truth came out, the Nunes memo was total bullshit.

FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

I was more educated at age 14 than you were at the age of 30.

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

Unresponsive.

And I seriously doubt it.

Please elaborate.

Unresponsive.

And I seriously doubt it.
He's 14, and thinks he knows everything. Give him a pass.

This kind of disinformation is one of the major reasons why the left is pushing voters into the R column.

Why does the FBI need to redact this stuff when there are no freaking secrets left? Does anyone in their right mind think that a business trip to Russia justifies FBI surveillance of the supporters of a political candidate? Why didn't the FBI place a surveillance on Bill Clinton when he was offered a KGB funded trip to Russia when he was a student in England protesting his own Country? Does the left really think this selected redacted stuff vindicates the Hussein gestapo?

Do you have a credible source for the KGB paying for his trip?

Note:
This is a heavily redacted version.
I guess they needed to redact the fuck out of it to remove any evidence of abuse.
Lol,

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Please elaborate.

But, it does beg the question, why would you choose a name of a pulmonary pathology?

New Topics

Forum List

Back