Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

No, that’s not what I said.
YOU said the public has a right to have access to a candidate's email. To not have such access is Marxism.

So I'm asking you, do you support a law that forces candidates for office to have to share their personal email and texts?

Yet again, you don't know what you're saying. Here you are saying what you now say you didn't say. In response to someone pointing out how Trump took advantage to Democrats' email getting hacked, you posted...

Why would “information” from official emails help him?

You don’t believe the public should have all the facts going into an election. You believe only Marxist approved information should be made public, because you are a Marxist.

Yeah, it was.
abgg2q.jpg.gif
And it will be even easier next year, and the jail door swings wide open for those who suggest it.

Idiot.

Joe Biden is a stupid son of a bitch and so are the people that voted for him LOLView attachment 809864

LOL

You left a few things out...

GDP:
Trump ... 1.5%
Biden ..... 3.1%

Jobs:
Trump .... -2.6 million
Biden ... +13.2 million

Criminal Charges:
Trump ... 74
Biden ..... zero

Impeachments:
Trump ... 2
Biden ..... zero

LOL you left out that there was a pandemic! I bet you still have a mask on LOL. Funny

So? The pandemic led to inflation, which led to higher gas prices, and led to higher mortgage rates. If you want to ignore the pandemic, plus your nonsense about war, half your list goes away.

So? The pandemic led to inflation, which led to higher gas prices, and led to higher mortgage rates. If you want to ignore the pandemic, plus your nonsense about war, half your list goes away.
Thank God for Trump's economy so we were able to withstand the pandemic better. It's Democrat policies that caused inflation, when is Biden going to stop giving all our money away to ukraine? Only a fool thinks we're better off now with Biden as president, the stupid son of a bitch.

Thank God for Trump's economy so we were able to withstand the pandemic better. It's Democrat policies that caused inflation, when is Biden going to stop giving all our money away to ukraine? Only a fool thinks we're better off now with Biden as president, the stupid son of a bitch.

Nope, the pandemic caused inflation starting with shortages then escalated with Russia going to war in Ukraine. That's why so many countries have been hit hard with inflation. Unless you're dumber than Biden to think he caused inflation around the globe.

As far as war. You have to delusional to think we're at war.

Nope, the pandemic caused inflation starting with shortages then escalated with Russia going to war in Ukraine. That's why so many countries have been hit hard with inflation. Unless you're dumber than Biden to think he caused inflation around the globe.

As far as war. You have to delusional to think we're at war.
Nope, Biden caused the inflation. We are at War by the way. You are just stupid. The economy was great under Trump pre-pandemic. Much better than Biden. Have you been to the store or the gas pump lately? Bidenomics fool

Nope, Biden caused the inflation. We are at War by the way. You are just stupid. The economy was great under Trump pre-pandemic. Much better than Biden. Have you been to the store or the gas pump lately? Bidenomics fool

LOL

He did, uh? By what policy?

And no, we are not at war. We have no troops fighting. You must be dumber than Biden to think we're at war with no troops.

LOL

He did, uh? By what policy?

And no, we are not at war. We have no troops fighting. You must be dumber than Biden to think we're at war with no troops.
Wow you really are stupid, there was the trillions on the fake infrastructure plan, the trillions more he gave away for covid, the trillions for the fake inflation reduction plan. Dumping trillions into the economy that we didn't have, caused the inflation moron. Dumping billions into a proxy war and a huge money laundering scheme in Ukraine is not going to help us. Damn you're dumb. Trump was so much better than this.

Wow you really are stupid, there was the trillions on the fake infrastructure plan, the trillions more he gave away for covid, the trillions for the fake inflation reduction plan. Dumping trillions into the economy that we didn't have, caused the inflation moron. Dumping billions into a proxy war and a huge money laundering scheme in Ukraine is not going to help us. Damn you're dumb. Trump was so much better than this.

Nah, what's stupid are your pathetic excuses.

trillions on the fake infrastructure plan

That did not cause inflation. Inflation was already 7% before a dime was spent. It went up another 2 points and has been falling steadily since mid-2022. And far less than a trillion dollars was spent in all of 2022.

trillions more he gave away for covid

That did not cause inflation. Trump gave away 3 times as much money for covid and it didn't cause inflation.

trillions for the fake inflation reduction plan

That did not cause inflation. The Inflation Reduction Act was passed in August, 2022 and inflation has fallen every single month since.

Dumping trillions into the economy that we didn't have, caused the inflation moron

That did not cause inflation. Every president since Bush has done that and that never caused inflation.

Dumping billions into a proxy war and a huge money laundering scheme in Ukraine is not going to help us

That did not cause inflation. We had actual wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which cost us much more money and didn't cause inflation.

You fail because you're a failure.

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.
Why is it I like what you say, but I don't like you, brah?

Forum List

Back