Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

Nah, what's stupid are your pathetic excuses.

trillions on the fake infrastructure plan

That did not cause inflation. Inflation was already 7% before a dime was spent. It went up another 2 points and has been falling steadily since mid-2022. And far less than a trillion dollars was spent in all of 2022.

trillions more he gave away for covid

That did not cause inflation. Trump gave away 3 times as much money for covid and it didn't cause inflation.

trillions for the fake inflation reduction plan

That did not cause inflation. The Inflation Reduction Act was passed in August, 2022 and inflation has fallen every single month since.

Dumping trillions into the economy that we didn't have, caused the inflation moron

That did not cause inflation. Every president since Bush has done that and that never caused inflation.

Dumping billions into a proxy war and a huge money laundering scheme in Ukraine is not going to help us

That did not cause inflation. We had actual wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which cost us much more money and didn't cause inflation.

You fail because you're a failure.
You must injure yourself daily walking around with your eyes shut and your brain empty. Biden caused inflation failure. He failed in Afghanistan spent trillions that we didn't have and waged a war on fossil fuels that we couldn't afford. You are a clown show, congratulations. You are the epitome of a failure, you and the corrupt president you defend.

You must injure yourself daily walking around with your eyes shut and your brain empty. Biden caused inflation failure. He failed in Afghanistan spent trillions that we didn't have and waged a war on fossil fuels that we couldn't afford. You are a clown show, congratulations. You are the epitome of a failure, you and the corrupt president you defend.

You can lie and say that, but I just showed how every example you tried, failed to increase inflation.

Now you added another failed example...

waged a war on fossil fuels that we couldn't afford

That did not cause inflation. There is no such war and crude oil production is up under Biden, near an all time high.

Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif

You can lie and say that, but I just showed how every example you tried, failed to increase inflation.

That did not cause inflation. There is no such war and crude oil production is up under Biden, near an all time high.

Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
You need to go Gaslight someone else. Your facts are non-existent. You don't know what you're talking about. you are part of the problem, inflation was caused by Joe Biden.

Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
It really appears that you are the liar. Biden's policies have caused inflation. He and the corrupt dishonest Democrats. Read and learn, stop lying.

You need to go Gaslight someone else. Your facts are non-existent. You don't know what you're talking about. you are part of the problem, inflation was caused by Joe Biden.

It really appears that you are the liar. Biden's policies have caused inflation. He and the corrupt dishonest Democrats. Read and learn, stop lying.

LOLOL

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for.

Your first link was from 2021, before all of your lame excuses except for covid stimulus. But regarding covid stimulus, I already destroyed that in pointing out Trump gave out 3x the covid stimulus Biden gave and it didn't cause inflation.

Your second link tries blaming his infrastructure plan but ignores only about 5% of it was spent by the time of that article was written in 2022. And written before inflation started dropping. That article also pointed out what I said, "Countries around the world are struggling with inflation due to pandemic disruptions"

And your third article blamed the Federal Reserve, not Biden. And while it did cast doubt that Biden's inflation reduction bill would reduce inflation, that article was published in August, 2022; before inflation fell in EVERY subsequent month.

LOLOL

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for.

Your first link was from 2021, before all of your lame excuses except for covid stimulus. But regarding covid stimulus, I already destroyed that in pointing out Trump gave out 3x the covid stimulus Biden gave and it didn't cause inflation.

Your second link tries blaming his infrastructure plan but ignores only about 5% of it was spent by the time of that article was written in 2022. And written before inflation started dropping. That article also pointed out what I said, "Countries around the world are struggling with inflation due to pandemic disruptions"

And your third article blamed the Federal Reserve, not Biden. And while it did cast doubt that Biden's inflation reduction bill would reduce inflation, that article was published in August, 2022; before inflation fell in EVERY subsequent month.
Better than any of the evidence that you've cited. That would be called "none" dumbass.

Better than any of the evidence that you've cited. That would be called "none" dumbass.

You really are a glutton for punishment.

About that article...

a) it doesn't blame Biden or Democrats.

b) it was also from before the point where inflation started dropping.

c) it was about Biden & Democrats fearing the worst in the mid-term election; but America didn't deliver the red tsunami the right was expecting.

You love failing, huh? You must, you do it over abd over and over again. :badgrin:

Donny, in my opinion is an anti-Constitution, anti-American values, low moral, functional moron, with (according to the woman he fkd while married and then paid for her silence) a little mushroom dick.

may i add that he's also a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development, who's suffering from syphilitic brain syndrome.

This is the leader of the radical right.

they deserve him.

Bidenomics hard at work, dumbass, lol

You must think Biden is a god who controls the weather...

AAA cited rising oil costs as the main reason for higher prices at the pump.

According to data from the Oil Price Information Service, oil companies are raising their prices due to strong economic projections and an expected increase in demand. Record-breaking heat across the Gulf coast has caused some refinery outages, which means less oil is making it back to the mainland U.S.

About that article...

c) it was about Biden & Democrats fearing the worst in the mid-term election; but America didn't deliver the red tsunami the right was expecting.

You love failing, huh? You must, you do it over abd over and over again. :badgrin:
Again better than any evidence that you have presented. Drooling over the most corrupt president ever, Joe Biden is not a good way to go through life. Gas lighting in this forum just makes you look stupid and wrong

About that article...

repubs love losing. That is why they love trump.

You must think Biden is a god who controls the weather...

AAA cited rising oil costs as the main reason for higher prices at the pump.
According to data from the Oil Price Information Service, oil companies are raising their prices due to strong economic projections and an expected increase in demand. Record-breaking heat across the Gulf coast has caused some refinery outages, which means less oil is making it back to the mainland U.S.
You just have an excuse for everything don't you LOL. Biden's war on fossil fuel continues as you lie about it hahaha. I sure miss Trump's cheap fuel, you obviously don't care, what a putz. You obviously don't care about losing that's why you support Biden

Forum List

Back