Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

Then pass a law that all private emails and text messages from all candidates must be made public.
It was email from her government job, that she illegally used a private server for.

I know these things a bit technical, so leave it for the adults to discuss.

^^ that victim surely was against the publication of Trump's tax records.

Why would personal tax records be comparable to a public servant‘s official email?

Besides, you all got Trump’s tax returns and…….it was a big nothing burger. How did it taste?

Why would personal tax records be comparable to a public servant‘s official email?

Besides, you all got Trump’s tax returns and…….it was a big nothing burger. How did it taste?
bla bla blub, retard. i know it's impossible for you to retain anything. having no principles and functioning memory. but others can read your idiotic bifurcated offal. about what the public needs to know prior to an election.

bla bla blub, retard. i know it's impossible for you to retain anything. having no principles and functioning memory. but others can read your idiotic bifurcated offal. about what the public needs to know prior to an election.
^^ unhinged.

Terminal case of TDS.

It was email from her government job, that she illegally used a private server for.

I know these things a bit technical, so leave it for the adults to discuss.

You appear deranged. What government job did she have in 2016? What private server was she using illegally in 2016?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

In 2016, Hillary's email was no more or less official than Trump's email.

So whaddya say? We pass a law that all candidates' email and texts must be made public? The people have a right to know what's in them, right? Didn't you say that? Why yes, yes you did. Otherwise, you're a Marxist. You said that too. So either such a law is passed ... or ... you're a Marxist.

In 2016, Hillary's email was no more or less official than Trump's email.

So whaddya say? We pass a law that all candidates' email and texts must be made public? The people have a right to know what's in them, right? Didn't you say that? Why yes, yes you did. Otherwise, you're a Marxist. You said that too. So either such a law is passed ... or ... you're a Marxist.
Just think if crooked Hillary were a republican she might have more indictments than dumb Don.

You appear deranged. What government job did she have in 2016? What private server was she using illegally in 2016?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
It was from her time as Sec of State.

Just because the emails were old doesn’t mean they were not official.

You are the deranged one.

Forum List

Back