Trump on DeSantis - "Hit Him Like ISIS" and "He's a Shell of a Man"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ron DeSantis is the most conservative governor in the country. Unlike Trump, he had actually fought hard for many of the issues conservatives have been screaming for and has had some reasonable success at it. He left the race over two months ago and Trump still attacks him. This is why there can be no unification in the party with MAGA, because Trump won't let there be any. Attacks like this will continue to isolate supporters of these other candidates and they won't turn out for Trump on Election Day. This also comes on the heels of Trump admitting that he's not a conservative.

The blind hatred just ooozes off my laptop screen.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Ron DeSantis is the most conservative governor in the country. Unlike Trump, he had actually fought hard for many of the issues conservatives have been screaming for and has had some reasonable success at it. He left the race over two months ago and Trump still attacks him. This is why there can be no unification in the party with MAGA, because Trump won't let there be any. Attacks like this will continue to isolate supporters of these other candidates and they won't turn out for Trump on Election Day. This also comes on the heels of Trump admitting that he's not a conservative.

Typical Trump campaign hyperbole. I wish he wouldn't do that but it is harmless so oh well. But you should be honest and admit he named no names. It was strictly campaign bravado.

Typical Trump campaign hyperbole. I wish he wouldn't do that but it is harmless so oh well.

You think it's harmless when DeSantis supporters continue to hear it? Do you think it's harmless when actual conservatives hear this man continuously attacking the most successful conservative governor in America? You people continue to isolate your movement and drive more and more people away from it and somehow you still expect to win. I would have voted for DeSantis in November. I would have voted for Haley. Under no circumstances will I vote for Trump and there are millions of others like me out there.

But you should be honest and admit he named no names. It was strictly campaign bravado.

He literally is talking about Ron DeSantis. Keep making your excuses.

Politics are not for the weak. It is a Mud pit fight and those who play nice get eaten.

This is classic Trump Trolling the media for free air time.

Where does TRUMP mention DeSantis in the clip? Could have just as easily been talking about Pence, Christie or Asa.

You think it's harmless when DeSantis supporters continue to hear it? Do you think it's harmless when actual conservatives hear this man continuously attacking the most successful conservative governor in America? You people continue to isolate your movement and drive more and more people away from it and somehow you still expect to win. I would have voted for DeSantis in November. I would have voted for Haley. Under no circumstances will I vote for Trump and there are millions of others like me out there.

He did not name a name. All the candidates running for President were men except one. It would be reasonable to infer he meant DeSantis but he did not name a name. It would also be reasonable to think Christi who was far more verbally critical of Trump and continues to be. Trump praised DeSantis and named him as one on his short list for VP in late February. He did not name Christi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back