Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

It was from her time as Sec of State.

Just because the emails were old doesn’t mean they were not official.

You are the deranged one.

Dumbfuck, the emails were hacked in 2016. Her email server as SoS was no longer operational. And it wasn't her server that was hacked. It was her campaign chairman's personal email account that was hacked. And the DNC's. And she wasn't in office in 2016.

You're dumber than shit to persist with this after making such a complete fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, the emails were hacked in 2016. Her email server as SoS was no longer operational. And it wasn't her server that was hacked. It was her campaign manager's personal email account that was hacked. And the DNC's. And she wasn't in office in 2016.

You're dumber than shit to persist with this after making such a complete fool of yourself.
So if we aren’t talking about her personal or work emails why do you care? It was the DNC’s email because they were so stupid they used “password” as their password. What does the DNC have to hide? Oh yea, all their corruption.

So if we aren’t talking about her personal or work emails why do you care? It was the DNC’s email because they were so stupid they used “password” as their password. What does the DNC have to hide? Oh yea, all their corruption.

YOU said the public has a right to have access to a candidate's email. To not have such access is Marxism.

So I'm asking you, do you support a law that forces candidates for office to have to share their personal email and texts?

None of that has anything to do with current events.

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.
Trump wasn't lying

YOU said the public has a right to have access to a candidate's email. To not have such access is Marxism.

So I'm asking you, do you support a law that forces candidates for office to have to share their personal email and texts?
No, that’s not what I said.

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.
And evangelicals call him the modern day Moses. He is a con man.

Forum List

Back