Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

No. Many are in prison. Doesn't mean the people who guard them are pedophiles.

You do not know the definition of logic.

Trump partied with pedophiles as was proven above.

You seem to be okay with that.

Why is that?
You said Trump was a known pedophile and have yet to prove that. It is yourself that needs to be checked if you are ok with the people you vote for being tied to pedophiles. Bill Clinton is dominating the volumes of interactions with pedophile Epstein and it is your party defending pedophile books being in K-12 schools and public libraries.

So, can Joe Biden count on your vote? :auiqs.jpg:
Only if the choice is Joe or Donny. We are keeping the same government and constitution, laws of the land, voting rights that count and that is final!
Ya'll can keep your fascist, top down authoritarian dream, and stick it up your ass, where MAGA brains are found.

It could mean a lot of things; including, having a drink at a bar or reception.
Or in your blob’s case, hosting a party, chatting with one, making him a member of your club.....

All of which he did.

Now you’re going to say that none of that happened when all of it was well documented.

Or in your blob’s case, hosting a party, chatting with one, making him a member of your club.....

All of which he did.

Now you’re going to say that none of that happened when all of it was well documented.
How does that make Trump or anyone who does those things a pedophile? Show Trump on the island with Epstein and or Trump’s name coming up 50 times in the leaked Epstein files and you might have something.

How does that make Trump or anyone who does those things a pedophile? Show Trump on the island with Epstein and or Trump’s name coming up 50 times in the leaked Epstein files and you might have something.
Trump partied with pedophiles.

And you’re okay with that for some reason.

Deep down, you wish you were an underaged girl I guess because you won’t denounce him for doing it.

Are you guitarist?
I am. You?
ScreenShot_20240105082643.png

Last edited:
Where did I say that? Please point it out and be specific! I was simply saying that underage girls were being abused at a few other properties owned by Epstein!
MAGA
Sure, and to what end other than invoking trump’s name along with epstein and rape?

Okay well thanks for acting like a stupid idiot. You certainly know how to engage me with your lunacy, That normal for you? Thanks for the piece of disinformation that meant nothing. Why did you do that? I don't believe you that she dropped the case because of "trump thugs" those don't really exist. Hahaha Trump saved your ass! How is it that people with your level of stupidity survive in this world? Only in the United States

View attachment 883501

Of course they exist. Same type of people threatening Moss, Freeman, Raffensperger, et al.

Forum List

Back