Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

I just say the story I have heard again but from what I understand 'vindman' is a foreigner in USA Military . If true , I don't like that concept as it brings up DUAL Loyalties Regent .

I doubt he had developed much loyalty at 3 years old when he came to this country, but he has shown loyalty to this country by his service, and his purple heard.
You speak of loyalty with pismoe ? Better to hit your head on a concrete pillar
Again, hard to put the White Nationalism out of Nationalism, once you let it in.
------------------------------------ as you ASSUME eh BDog

Somebody wake up Barr. What Schiff, Pelosi, and the Deep State are doing is not only a coup, it is criminal.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

U.S. Code § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

The next time a democrat wins the WH the GOP is totally justified to do what the dems are doing to Trump.
Investigate and impeach for anything and everything and do nothing else. Turnabout is fair play.

The questions I'd ask Vindman:
1. The Trump admin gave the Ukraine lethal aid, correct? (yes the first tranche included lethal javelins and other weaponry)
2. Did the Obama admin give the Ukraine lethal aid? Noting that the current ceasefire started in 2014. (No, the Obama admin only gave non-lethal aid)
3. Which president was stronger regarding US national security supporting the Ukraine?
4. Do you know that the president is required by law to ensure that before money is sent to investigate any suspected corruption?
5. Do you know if the president's intent was to investigate corruption as required by law or for petty politics?

I'm thinking maybe a tv show. You know, with a cavalry officer unjustly accused of creating some massacre of his men. He's stripped of his rank, literally, and drummers drum, and then his sword is broken, and thrown out of the fort, and the former officer is forced from the fort too. Afterwhich, the former officer travels the West, without reputation or pension, righting wrongs and avenging the innocent!

What we like to think of as 'doing good deeds and smoking the reefer'.

The next time a democrat wins the WH the GOP is totally justified to do what the dems are doing to Trump.
Investigate and impeach for anything and everything and do nothing else. Turnabout is fair play.

The questions I'd ask Vindman:
1. The Trump admin gave the Ukraine lethal aid, correct? (yes the first tranche included lethal javelins and other weaponry)
2. Did the Obama admin give the Ukraine lethal aid? Noting that the current ceasefire started in 2014. (No, the Obama admin only gave non-lethal aid)
3. Which president was stronger regarding US national security supporting the Ukraine?
4. Do you know that the president is required by law to ensure that before money is sent to investigate any suspected corruption?
5. Do you know if the president's intent was to investigate corruption as required by law or for petty politics?

None of those things are related to withholding US aid in an attempt to extort publicity harmful to a domestic political opponent. The Trump admin wasn't practicing foreign policy.

Still, not a single American soldier has been named who criticized Col. Vindman for testifying in Congress wearing his uniform just as all active-duty military personnel always have.
Seems to me there are plenty of military personnel right here on this forum who are critical of his treasonous act.

Vindman was appearing, under subpoena, in an official proceeding of Congress. Active duty personnel who criticize him based on their political beliefs, in public, would be violating regs. That's why you won't see names attached to the alleged criticism.

guy is a FOREIGNER and Foreigners can be taught by other foreigners , parents , family how to be ANTI American Care4 . And this particular foreigner is embedded in USA Military and Government and I on't like him Care4 .
His parents taught him to love this country, his parents taught him not to lie, to tell the truth, his parents taught him that it was a good thing to serve the USA, his parents helped him achieve in school so that he would be accepted in to West Point Acadamy, his parents taught him valor and were the basis and root of him earning a PURPLE HEART.... while serving his Nation in War...

Now, please shut up and stop this nonsense of yours... it's shameful what you are doing, absolutely shameful Pismo.

this 'vindman' . guess that he is 'ukrainian' might just be similar to the Boston Bomber Brothers [ checyans ] or other imported FOREIGNERS for all you or I know Care4 .

Last edited:
this 'vindman' . guess that he is 'ukrainian' might just be similar to the Boston Bomber Brothers [ checyans ] or other imported FOREIGNERS for all you know Care4 .
Oh really? HOW SO? Did the Boston bombers do really well in school? Did the Boston bombers get in to West Point? Did the Boston Bombers serve in war for the USA and serve the USA for over 35 years? Did they take a bullet for the USA, risk their lives for the USA, and LOVE the USA?

just STOP....

like I said , this 'vindman' embedded himself properly as he may have thought of the future with his minders and associates Care4 .

and look , you can like Forigners in high positions of Gov and military power but I don't Care4 .

the president, has put himself, above the constitution and laws derived from it... he has not faithfully executed our Laws, as he took an oath to do. PERIOD.

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .

the president, has put himself, above the constitution and laws derived from it... he has not faithfully executed our Laws, as he took an oath to do. PERIOD.
-------------------------------------- sounds / reads like the above is your OPINION Care4 .

like I said , this 'vindman' embedded himself properly as he may have thought of the future Care4 .
The Ukraine is our ALLY Pismoe, NOT an enemy silly one.
----------------------------------------- big deal , Russia was our ally during ww2 but now they are trouble makers that some on the board call enemies . ------------- And we fought a war with the wanker 'brits' just a couple hundred years ago . And we fought the War of 1812 with the 'canooks in 1812 Care4

like I said , this 'vindman' embedded himself properly as he may have thought of the future Care4 .
The Ukraine is our ALLY Pismoe, NOT an enemy silly one.

The Ukraine has never been our ally.
In WWII they fought on Hitler's side, and the only reason we are friendly with them is because they also hate Russia, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But not a true ally.
The Ukraine is way too corrupt to ever be anyone's ally.

and the Sauds are todays allies but may not be tomorrows 'allies' Care4 .

Forum List

Back