Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President

GASP! How dare he to wear a uniform when testifying to Congress and the American people about our Dear Lear!

71e402f30c2b741ecd69ba3ae4baf90bb45b7443c52422de88cf02f4802a5a19.jpg

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President

GASP! How dare he to wear a uniform when testifying to Congress and the American people about our Dear Lear!

------------------------------ just my opinion but he has no RIGHT to wear an American military unform as a foreigner [and probably named 'anton' Anton

------------------------------ just my opinion but he has no RIGHT to wear an American military unform as a foreigner [and probably name 'anton' Anton

Hey opinionator, how many purple hearts did you earn defending this country?

Fuck off.

ya got PROOF Camp .
I was answering a question. 'Proof, especially in impeachment is in the eye of the beholder and purely subjective.
PROOF should be unimpeachable and based in FACT.
Only in your fantasy. Proof in a legal sense is determined by judges and juries.
Where are the judge and jury in this case? Where is plain, old fashioned due process?
Whichever party controls the House of Reps determines and defines the rules of due process for impeachment.

------------------------------ just my opinion but he has no RIGHT to wear an American military unform as a foreigner [and probably name 'anton' Anton

Fuck off.
-------------------------------- yep , 'anton' sounds foreign / foreign to my American ears Anton

Fuck off.
-------------------------------- yep , 'anton' sounds foreign / foreign to my American ears Anton
I wonder how many of America's Soldier were born in a foreign country. I can think of one offhand, and it's George Washington. During WWII they sent the German foreign born to the Pacific to fight. and the Japanese to Europe. The 442 (Japanese) was one of the most highly decorated unit in the service. I think most infantry soldiers were proud of that unit.

By disclosing classified information he committed treason.. He should be arrested, adjudicated under UCMJ, stripped of his rank, and discharged as a traitor.

He committed no treason. The intelligence Committee can hear classified information. Republicans broke the rules by taking phones and making calls into a classified area. They should have been arrested. Trump is the one who has committed treason and is a traitor as well as his supporters.

The man did nothing wrong except he upheld the Constitution which he swore to uphold and protect. He answered questions given to him by Congress under their constitutionally mandated oversight powers. Apparently you want to turn the military into a political organization. He set the perfect example by answering the questions put to him by Congress. Why should he not wear a uniform. Col North did the same thing when he testified to Congress. These fellow soldiers are the ones who are disobeying the oath they took. They are showing they are dishonorable.
This guy made the military into a political organization by appearing in uniform. There is no mandate that he must wear his uniform when testifying. Hell, a low-class slob like this guy might just have well appeared in a sweat suit.

Col North appeared in uniform when he testified to Congress. He has earned the right to wear the uniform unlike bonespurs Trump.

By disclosing classified information he committed treason.. He should be arrested, adjudicated under UCMJ, stripped of his rank, and discharged as a traitor.

He committed no treason. The intelligence Committee can hear classified information. Republicans broke the rules by taking phones and making calls into a classified area. They should have been arrested. Trump is the one who has committed treason and is a traitor as well as his supporters.
You're delusional. What's your ethnicity and heritage?

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
Exactly. Too bad too many of our fellows here on USMB are either ignorant of the UCMJ or choose to disregard military regulations.

You are the one who is ignorant. Col Vindman was obeying the Constitution. Clearly you are afraid of Col Vinman showing up bonespurs Trump. RATcliffe is the one making this political.

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

The essence of his testimony was a rebuke to his Commander in Chief. Not cool.

The very first line of a soldier's oath is to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. That means Trump and his supporters. He testified before a legal Congressional hearing to the best of his knowledge. That is not a rebuke. That is his duty.

You are the delusional one. It is none of your business.

Yes it is my business! Are you a proud Nationalist White man like me?

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
The man is a disgrace to the uniform.. His actions bring discredit to the armed services. I see a court marshal in the not to distant future as he has already been reassigned to a non classified position as his security clearances have been revoked.

His actions brought honor to his uniform. He testified to the best of his abilities in a lawful Congressional hearing. Clearly this is retaliation and voters will see that.

Yes it is my business! Are you a proud Nationalist White man like me?

Hitler was a proud white nationalist. That means you are a white supremacist.

The colonel is a patriot to this country....and of course he testified in uniform.
No! He's a treasonous Anti-Trump loyalist to his birth country, Ukraine.

He is a real soldier unlike bonespurs Trump. I guess you are so jealous of that. Trump is the treasonous one.

Forum List

Back