Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

Sure seems pretty common to me...

2-1-img621.jpg

Those are dress greens. Unit patches are not worn on the shoulders of blues.

I think the Army recently introduced the ASU "Dress Blues" and that dress blues are NOT for just formal events, they are for office visits or a business situation and yes, going to testify before congress or in court as examples... daytime business actions, they wear their ribbons and not medals on their chest, for formal occasions in the evening, they wear a black bow tie instead of a regular straight black tie and they wear their medals on their chest daytime or evening, instead of their ribbons....

b471cb6fee19ccfd61e11e1b2c6cb9a6.jpg

I think the Col. wore the proper attire... according to their rules on wearing the blues...

And that alters what I said, HOW? I you'll note the unit insignia is worn on the right breast pocket, not the shoulders, which is a new thing since I retired from the Army in 2000. Petraeus was wearing dress greens in the photo I was talking about.

Still, not a single American soldier has been named who criticized Col. Vindman for testifying in Congress wearing his uniform just as all active-duty military personnel always have.
Seems to me there are plenty of military personnel right here on this forum who are critical of his treasonous act.

All Trumpbotts who do it more to deflect for Trump than for any real reason.

Still, not a single American soldier has been named who criticized Col. Vindman for testifying in Congress wearing his uniform just as all active-duty military personnel always have.
Seems to me there are plenty of military personnel right here on this forum who are critical of his treasonous act.
You mean they didn't need doctors notes like trump the Coward did?

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
The man is a disgrace to the uniform.. His actions bring discredit to the armed services. I see a court marshal in the not to distant future as he has already been reassigned to a non classified position as his security clearances have been revoked.
Vindman gave closed door testimony.
The only way anybody would know about that testimony would be release of transcript. Wouldn't it be the responsibility of those who released the testimony, if it contained classified info?
Vindman admitted, during testimony, that he did in fact disclose classified information to Ciaramella, the whistle blower, who had no need to know nor was he cleared to obtain or posses top secret information as it was classified at the time..

Vindman admitted to an act of TREASON, by a line officer in the US Armed Forces, in his testimony.

Except of course- Vindman never mentioned Ciaramella.
Or discussing Trump's conversation to get Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rival with anyone who was not cleared to know this information.
Vindman.pdf | Federal Government Of The United States | Government

And of course- Treason doesn't mean someone appearing to be disloyal to Trump.

You Trumpettes should actually read the Constitution occasionally rather than just parroting Trump and his pocket propaganda media.

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.
------------------------------------------- little I hear this 'vindman' is a foreigner of some type Regent .
He's not a natural born Citizen. He was born in Ukraine, hence his displeasure at Trump's policy of fighting corruption with the new incoming Ukrainian president.

LOL- Trump 'fighting corruption' in Ukraine.

Trump didn't mention corruption with the President of Ukraine.

He did ask Ukraine to investigate:
a) His political rival
b) the mythical DNC server and
c) the 2016 U.S. election.

No, his attire was the equivalent of putting on your best suit for testimony before Congress.
Are you suggesting that a colonel cannot afford to purchase a decent suit and must resort to wearing his military uniform for such occasions?
Certainly not.

I'm telling you that even if he's got a closet full of Armani his dress blues are still his best suit.
Well, I won't argue with that statement. The question is, wouldn't one of the Armani suits have been a better choice?
You think appearing before Congress isn't the right occasion for your best suit?
I think participating in a political coup against your Commander in Chief in your military uniform is treason, at least in this country. But if this guy really is of foreign national origin, then it may be pretty typical where he comes from. After all, it is pretty common for the military to overthrow their government leadership in other countries. Hopefully, we haven't degenerated so far that it will become part of our political process.
Whoops!

He said "coup"!!

Everybody drink!!

Are you suggesting that a colonel cannot afford to purchase a decent suit and must resort to wearing his military uniform for such occasions?
Certainly not.

I'm telling you that even if he's got a closet full of Armani his dress blues are still his best suit.
Well, I won't argue with that statement. The question is, wouldn't one of the Armani suits have been a better choice?
You think appearing before Congress isn't the right occasion for your best suit?
I think participating in a political coup against your Commander in Chief in your military uniform is treason, at least in this country. But if this guy really is of foreign national origin, then it may be pretty typical where he comes from. After all, it is pretty common for the military to overthrow their government leadership in other countries. Hopefully, we haven't degenerated so far that it will become part of our political process.
Whoops!

He said "coup"!!

Everybody drink!!
This guy all repubs are mocking has a history of being a far greater American than the low life pos trump has

I just say the story I have heard again but from what I understand 'vindman' is a foreigner in USA Military . If true , I don't like that concept as it brings up DUAL Loyalties Regent .
Caint' trust nombuddy bern sumwhere's else.
Was George Washington a British subject for a time?
--------------------------------- I understand your reasoning but I Reject it Regent , ----------- see the 18 'maureens' caught smuggling ' meixcans' and 'otm' over the USA southern border Regent .

Certainly not.

Whoops!

He said "coup"!!

Everybody drink!!
This guy all repubs are mocking has a history of being a far greater American than the low life pos trump has
----------------------------- YEAH , YEAH , YEAH !! And all becaure of silly talk about 'bone spurs' eh Edward ,

Whoops!

He said "coup"!!

Everybody drink!!
----------------------------- YEAH , YEAH , YEAH !! And all becaure of silly talk about 'bone spurs' eh Edward ,
Bone spurs ? That's nothing compared to the crooked life he's led

I just say the story I have heard again but from what I understand 'vindman' is a foreigner in USA Military . If true , I don't like that concept as it brings up DUAL Loyalties Regent .
He was 3 years old when his family escaped to and was welcomed in to the USA.

3 yrs old.

Please stop.

guy is a FOREIGNER and Foreigners can be taught by other foreigners , parents , family how to be ANTI American Care4 . And this particular foreigner is embedded in USA Military and Government and I on't like him Care4 .

Whoops!

He said "coup"!!

Everybody drink!!
Bone spurs ? That's nothing compared to the crooked life he's led
--------------------------------------------------- lets see Proof , court appearances and Jailings and convictions Edward

Forum List

Back