Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

the president, has put himself, above the constitution and laws derived from it... he has not faithfully executed our Laws, as he took an oath to do. PERIOD.

I do not like Trump, but clearly the investigation of Burisma Holdings he asked for not only was legal, but required by US law since it was US aid that Hunter Biden was being paid with.
What is foolish is that the only way to tell if Trump was doing something illegal or not is to investigate Burisma Holdings, just as Trump was trying to do.

the president, has put himself, above the constitution and laws derived from it... he has not faithfully executed our Laws, as he took an oath to do. PERIOD.

I do not like Trump, but clearly the investigation of Burisma Holdings he asked for not only was legal, but required by US law since it was US aid that Hunter Biden was being paid with.
What is foolish is that the only way to tell if Trump was doing something illegal or not is to investigate Burisma Holdings, just as Trump was trying to do.
you're using logic.

you'll lose her here.

The next time a democrat wins the WH the GOP is totally justified to do what the dems are doing to Trump.
Investigate and impeach for anything and everything and do nothing else. Turnabout is fair play.

The questions I'd ask Vindman:
1. The Trump admin gave the Ukraine lethal aid, correct? (yes the first tranche included lethal javelins and other weaponry)
2. Did the Obama admin give the Ukraine lethal aid? Noting that the current ceasefire started in 2014. (No, the Obama admin only gave non-lethal aid)
3. Which president was stronger regarding US national security supporting the Ukraine?
4. Do you know that the president is required by law to ensure that before money is sent to investigate any suspected corruption?
5. Do you know if the president's intent was to investigate corruption as required by law or for petty politics?

None of those things are related to withholding US aid in an attempt to extort publicity harmful to a domestic political opponent. The Trump admin wasn't practicing foreign policy.

1. Does Hunter Biden's $83,000 a month from Burisma look legitimate to you or not? Trump doesn't need "publicity", he has twitter and can blast the Bidens any time he wants. The issue is "corruption". As required by law, Trump needs to ensure that before he sends the money that any corruption is investigated.

2. What do you mean that the Trump admin wasn't practicing foreign policy? Trump wants to investigate "foreign meddling" in US elections by Ukraine. Trump gave the Ukraine lethal military aid, which is more than the Obama admin did.

The impeachment inquiry is just a partisan food fight. The senate will dismiss any articles sent by the House and their kangaroo court.

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .
So you do NOT believe or support the Constitution of the United States?

You don't seem like YOU are American, born here or not.... if you can't even support our Constitution....?

The next time a democrat wins the WH the GOP is totally justified to do what the dems are doing to Trump.
Investigate and impeach for anything and everything and do nothing else. Turnabout is fair play.

The questions I'd ask Vindman:
1. The Trump admin gave the Ukraine lethal aid, correct? (yes the first tranche included lethal javelins and other weaponry)
2. Did the Obama admin give the Ukraine lethal aid? Noting that the current ceasefire started in 2014. (No, the Obama admin only gave non-lethal aid)
3. Which president was stronger regarding US national security supporting the Ukraine?
4. Do you know that the president is required by law to ensure that before money is sent to investigate any suspected corruption?
5. Do you know if the president's intent was to investigate corruption as required by law or for petty politics?

None of those things are related to withholding US aid in an attempt to extort publicity harmful to a domestic political opponent. The Trump admin wasn't practicing foreign policy.

1. Does Hunter Biden's $83,000 a month from Burisma look legitimate to you or not? Trump doesn't need "publicity", he has twitter and can blast the Bidens any time he wants. The issue is "corruption". As required by law, Trump needs to ensure that before he sends the money that any corruption is investigated.

2. What do you mean that the Trump admin wasn't practicing foreign policy? Trump wants to investigate "foreign meddling" in US elections by Ukraine. Trump gave the Ukraine lethal military aid, which is more than the Obama admin did.

The impeachment inquiry is just a partisan food fight. The senate will dismiss any articles sent by the House and their kangaroo court.

I mean a quid pro quo for Trump's personal political benefit isn't US foreign policy. The "publicity" doesn't refer to Trump - it refers to the "deliverable" being a requirement for a public statement that Ukraine was investigating Biden. There's nothing legitimate about the ask for a public statement.

one thing I hear or know is that this 'vindman' is not American by birth so to some people he is not American at all Care4 .

You don't seem like YOU are American, born here or not.... if you can't even support our Constitution....?
----------------------------------------------- I just do not think that foreigners should have big power and influence in USA Gov and Military Care4 . [or even over at the local police department]

----------------------------------------------- I just do not think that foreigners should have big power and influence in USA Gov and Military Care4 .

He's not a foreigner, dummy. That's supposed to be the beauty of America.

----------------------------------------------- I just do not think that foreigners should have big power and influence in USA Gov and Military Care4 .

He's not a foreigner, dummy. That's supposed to be the beauty of America.
------------------------------- in Your OPINION JMiller .

We're getting to the point where trump could molest a choir boy in broad daylight and his flock would defend him with..... 'the kid came on to him' first, or....'what about hillary and her server' etc. and so on.

TRUMP is fine , running the USA as it should be run Edward .
hate to say it but he's running it into the ground
------------------------------------------ how do you figure ?? USA military rebuilt by the TRUMP to be the best and strongest its ever been . Economy for those that care about the economy and the economy is said to be the strongest its ever been in the USA . Life goes on , everybody EATS and everything is pretty cool Edward .

Still, not a single American soldier has been named who criticized Col. Vindman for testifying in Congress wearing his uniform just as all active-duty military personnel always have.
Seems to me there are plenty of military personnel right here on this forum who are critical of his treasonous act.

Vindman was appearing, under subpoena, in an official proceeding of Congress. Active duty personnel who criticize him based on their political beliefs, in public, would be violating regs. That's why you won't see names attached to the alleged criticism.
Glad I'm not active duty, then.

and look , you can like Forigners in high positions of Gov and military power but I don't Care4 .
Ahem, nowadays, you cannot really trust natural born citizens of the US, pismoe. They sell themselves cheaply for some half-assed philosophy that has failed, repeatedly, in many other countries. But they are all pie-in-the-sky shitheads who know how to better spend your money than you do.

We're getting to the point where trump could molest a choir boy in broad daylight and his flock would defend him with..... 'the kid came on to him' first, or....'what about hillary and her server' etc. and so on.
We have far exceeded the point where normal, thinking Americans think: "who the hell cares?". Cry wolf too many times and when the wolf finally arrives, who cares? The House needs to grow the f**k up, drop this political bullshit, and actually do their f**king jobs. When this falls flat, what will they dream up next to oppose President Trump?

and look , you can like Forigners in high positions of Gov and military power but I don't Care4 .
Ahem, nowadays, you cannot really trust natural born citizens of the US, pismoe. They sell themselves cheaply for some half-assed philosophy that has failed, repeatedly, in many other countries. But they are all pie-in-the-sky shitheads who know how to better spend your money than you do.
------------------------------ step number one is to be a born American rather than an 'import' . And still better than FOREIGNERS like this 'vindman' as far as I am concerned . This 'vindman' walks around like he is important in his SUIT . I have heard that he TRUMP is going to move him along and I hope so GWarrior .

We have far exceeded the point where normal, thinking Americans think: "who the hell cares?". Cry wolf too many times and when the wolf finally arrives, who cares? The House needs to grow the f**k up, drop this political bullshit, and actually do their f**king jobs. When this falls flat, what will they dream up next to oppose President Trump?

Election Campaign violations, Emoluments, and obstruction of justice.

Election Campaign violations, Emoluments, and obstruction of justice.
Sure, and no proof of any of that. It's all empty air and clearly driven by their personal hatred of the man. As elected officials, and grown ups, they need to get past their personal feelings and start paying attention to the business of the nation. Hell, think of all the good they could have done with the money they have wasted on their bullshit "investigations".

Forum List

Back