Feinstein Attempts To Distance Herself From The 'Turd' She Dropped In The 'Punch Bowl'....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Grassley Asks Feinstein Again For Unredacted Accuser’s Letter

2nd Request - 2nd Time Feinstein Responds With Silence / non-Compliance.

Dianne Feinstein on Brett Kavanaugh Accusation: 'I Can't Say Everything is Truthful' | National Review

I can’t say that everything is truthful. I don’t know,” Feinstein told reporters on Capitol Hill when asked if she believed the allegation.

Feinstein's actions - going extremely public with an unsubstantiated 2nd-hand rumor against the permission of the permission the rumor is about with no concern for the damage she knew she would be doing to Kavanaugh's reputation, life's work, career, family, marriage without having any evidence to back it up - is the very definition of 'criminal irresponsibility'.

She KNOWS this was wrong. She knows this was irresponsible. She knows it was unethical, immoral, deplorable, unjustifiable, despicable....and she would not hesitate to do it again in her 100% committed obstruction to 'stop Trump'.....

....but she is also now trying to distance herself from the 'turd' she dropped in the 'punch bowl', which is now creating a backlash against her.

Dianne Feinstein on Brett Kavanaugh Accusation: 'I Can't Say Everything is Truthful' | National Review

I can’t say that everything is truthful. I don’t know,” Feinstein told reporters on Capitol Hill when asked if she believed the allegation.

Feinstein's actions - going extremely public with an unsubstantiated 2nd-hand rumor against the permission of the permission the rumor is about with no concern for the damage she knew she would be doing to Kavanaugh's reputation, life's work, career, family, marriage without having any evidence to back it up - is the very definition of 'criminal irresponsibility'.

She KNOWS this was wrong. She knows this was irresponsible. She knows it was unethical, immoral, deplorable, unjustifiable, despicable....and she would not hesitate to do it again in her 100% committed obstruction to 'stop Trump'.....

....but she is also now trying to distance herself from the 'turd' she dropped in the 'punch bowl', which is now creating a backlash against her.
All she did was a hit and run. I could be her last term also.

All she did was a hit and run. I could be her last term also.
It should be....right before she goes to prison for 20 years of espionage / facilitating espionage / harboring, aiding, and abetting a Chinese spy.

she threw the women's movement back decades as she spit on it.

She knew it was a BS accusation by a nutty liberal.

Last edited:
It is obvious that everybody, including Finestein, knows that this TDS inflicted oink pussy hat Moon Bat has no credibility.

However, once the letter was leaked the filthy dishonest Democrats had no choice but to go with the turd.

They look like assholes now.

41976588_1837042479666682_1952822312667447296_n.jpg

I find it quite telling that the democrat leadership immediately screamed " call the FBI" .
It almost seems like they were counting on the FBI for backup and cover.
It is very very alarming that our national situation has become so corrupted.

The Liberal Media said It best in this 'spot-on' Report:

afb092018dAPR20180920014507.jpg

:lmao:

Kavanaugh should sue her for defamation

-Geaux

As Feinstein refuses a 2nd request by Grassley to hand over the letter she supposedly has exposing the 'almost rape' of Ford, some begin to wonder....

DOES THIS 'LETTER' EVEN EXIST?

The reason she can’t reveal the letter is bc this woman sent Feinstein a similar letter about Gorusch a year ago

Thanks to the Democrat assholes:

The Supreme Court Nomination Process Has Become a Disgrace - news - att.net

The Supreme Court Nomination Process Has Become a Disgrace

How low we have sunk. The Democrats have demanded an FBI investigation into an alleged drunken sexual assault from 36 years ago, between teenagers, at a party in a private home. The accuser doesn’t remember exactly when the offense took place or exactly how she got to the house. And she only allowed her name to be publicly associated with the accusation after the completion of a two-month-long investigation into its subject, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, by the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee and two days of questioning by 18 Senators—and several prior investigations, including six by the FBI and two by the American Bar Association, during Kavanaugh’s ascension to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

And so Kavanaugh, who has an impeccable record as a public servant, a history of sensitivity to women’s rights and the endorsement of scores of women who said he invariably treated them with respect and decency, is facing the threat that his appointment will be derailed at the eleventh hour.

The reason she can’t reveal the letter is bc this woman sent Feinstein a similar letter about Gorusch a year ago

I believe this to be a FACT, and that The Dems and Feinstein were really that desperate to throw shit to the wall to see if they could get it to stick.

The End Result was that Feinstein is revealed as a bitter partisan liar and Corey Booker is exposed as a pathological groper in the same vein as Al Franken

New Topics

Forum List

Back