I Marvel At The Hypocrisy

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.I really shouldnā€™t be surprised, given years of experience watching Democratā€™s iniquity, and then blaming the other side for what they do.

Which brings us to the Kavanaugh pretenseā€¦.

2. Two things the Democrats are really good at are

a. being able to focus on exactly where they can pick up votes, e.g., about half the votes come from women.

b. never underestimating how clueless their constituents are.

3. The #2..and I mean that in rank, nor excretory functionsā€¦of the Democrat National Committee, Keith Ellison, about to become the Attā€™ny General of Minnesota, accused-with indisputable evidence- by "Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet" ( Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story) of severe physical abuseā€¦.not 36 years ago when he was an adolescentā€¦.but recently, while he was a member of Congressā€¦

What happened to ā€˜women should be believedā€™????

Not a peep from the liars and frauds and hypocrites and charlatansā€¦.you know, Democrats.

4.Pretty much pro formaā€¦..after all, it was decades before the Leftā€™s elites admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

ā€œBroaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clintonā€ Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clinton

And, of course Bill Clinton's was an actual rape, and assault, with all sorts of details includedā€¦.

Not this pretend ā€˜assaultā€™ in which Ford canā€™t ā€¦

ā€¦name anyone at that alleged party to whom she told about that ā€˜assaultā€™

ā€¦.canā€™t remember whose house the ā€˜partyā€™ took place

ā€¦where the house is, what street it was on

ā€¦.brick, wood, whatever type house

ā€¦whether there were two other boys in the room when that ā€˜assaultā€™ took place, or there were four

ā€¦..and never mentioned Kavanaughā€™s name (she says she told the psychologist in 2012, but he has no such thing in his notes)

But, heckā€¦..it sure is convenient for Democrats, huh?

Cory booker assaulted a drunk teenager in 1992
dude, he wrote about it for a paper. he even admitted in his writing that he tried to grope a feel she pushed his hand away and then he brags he made it to the mark. so she said no, and he ignored it. then coined the phrase "liquor gets her there quicker" Yeah that white old man. Spartacus!!!

1.I really shouldnā€™t be surprised, given years of experience watching Democratā€™s iniquity, and then blaming the other side for what they do.

a. being able to focus on exactly where they can pick up votes, e.g., about half the votes come from women.

3. The #2..and I mean that in rank, nor excretory functionsā€¦of the Democrat National Committee, Keith Ellison, about to become the Attā€™ny General of Minnesota, accused-with indisputable evidence- by "Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet" ( Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story) of severe physical abuseā€¦.not 36 years ago when he was an adolescentā€¦.but recently, while he was a member of Congressā€¦

Not a peep from the liars and frauds and hypocrites and charlatansā€¦.you know, Democrats.

4.Pretty much pro formaā€¦..after all, it was decades before the Leftā€™s elites admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

ā€œBroaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clintonā€ Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clinton

And, of course Bill Clinton's was an actual rape, and assault, with all sorts of details includedā€¦.

ā€¦whether there were two other boys in the room when that ā€˜assaultā€™ took place, or there were four

ā€¦..and never mentioned Kavanaughā€™s name (she says she told the psychologist in 2012, but he has no such thing in his notes)

Oh, the irony.

Oh, the irony.

Is there actually some point you are aiming to convey????

Broderick and Jones deserve an FBI investigation if old California numbnutz does!

5. Sooooā€¦..for about a week now weā€™ve had to endure the hypocrites, the Democrats, pounding their convex chests in pretense of defining femininityā€¦.ā€weā€™re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blahā€¦the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.ā€

OMG.

Does that include all the women that Bill Clinton battered and raped, and Hillary attacked in that ā€œBimbo eruptionā€

The Clintonā€™s had a whole department set up to attack any that came forward

Read it here:

51eiAAx+xLL._AC_US218_.jpg

ā€œBetsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3] She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4] During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton.ā€ Betsey Wright - Wikipedia

Last edited:

When did you decide Bill Clintonā€™s actions made it okay for you to endorse rape?

When did you decide Bill Clintonā€™s actions made it okay for you to endorse rape?

The beginning of your attempted sentence is at odds with the second part....

While Bill Clinton is a rapist, I never voted for him....did you?....and have never endorsed rape.

One must conclude that you are so embarrassed at supporting a rapist, and the party of rapists and murderers, that you've tried, in a juvenile way, to smear me with your foibles.

You are, and should be, ashamed.

Isn't that so?

Who got raped?

here is something I saw on the radio this morning, followed by something I just saw online a few moments ago

SEEN ON THE RADIO:

There are multiple rumors that speak poorly of Mrs. Ford's character and reputation, including, but not limited to that she once took on a whole football team and that her nickname in high school was "Blowsey". I won't comment further

But those rumors have a really good chance of being true, much better than the notion that Kavanaugh assaulted her

Why do I say this?

THIS article, and saved screenshots from her social media before they were wiped in preparation for this hit job; the evidence is really clear; this "lady" will never give sworn testimony, and for good reason. In a "he said/she said" case; investigating the history and character of both parties is fair game.

This will get ugly, but we (conservatives and republicans) have to walk a tightrope for fear of being seen as biased against women and real victims - Trump and Senate Repubs have actually done a stellar job of this

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORDā€™S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Fordā€™s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. Thatā€™s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaughā€™s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the faculty approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid ads in these yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous ā€œHolton party sceneā€.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaughā€™s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. Thereā€™s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. Itā€™s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a ā€œlook the other wayā€ faculty. And now itā€™s available for historical/evidentiary review.

Someone asked Hillary is Kavanaugh's behavior was like her husband's. Hillary said, "close, but no cigar".

here is something I saw on the radio this morning, followed by something I just saw online a few moments ago

SEEN ON THE RADIO:

There are multiple rumors that speak poorly of Mrs. Ford's character and reputation, including, but not limited to that she once took on a whole football team and that her nickname in high school was "Blowsey". I won't comment further

But those rumors have a really good chance of being true, much better than the notion that Kavanaugh assaulted her

Why do I say this?

THIS article, and saved screenshots from her social media before they were wiped in preparation for this hit job; the evidence is really clear; this "lady" will never give sworn testimony, and for good reason. In a "he said/she said" case; investigating the history and character of both parties is fair game.

This will get ugly, but we (conservatives and republicans) have to walk a tightrope for fear of being seen as biased against women and real victims - Trump and Senate Repubs have actually done a stellar job of this

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORDā€™S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Fordā€™s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. Thatā€™s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaughā€™s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the faculty approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid ads in these yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous ā€œHolton party sceneā€.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaughā€™s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. Thereā€™s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. Itā€™s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a ā€œlook the other wayā€ faculty. And now itā€™s available for historical/evidentiary review.

Wow.

Just, wow.....

SEEN ON THE RADIO:

Why do I say this?

Wow.

Just, wow.....
This article, while from a "right wing blog" is backed with actual screenshots from her yearbook

She will never testify under oath

Cory booker assaulted a drunk teenager in 1992
As for Kennedy....I never voted for him, would never vote for him, and he would never make it thru the vetting process for Supreme Court Justice. Thank you for providing such an example of why we should NOT appoint Kavanaugh without a thorough FBI investigation.......
The FBI has already investigated Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back