Federal judge rules Pennsylvania school district must allow After School Satan Club

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

Federal judge rules Pennsylvania school district must allow After School Satan Club​

Federal judge rules Pennsylvania school district must allow After School Satan Club

A school district in Pennsylvania must allow students to convene an After School Satan Club, a federal judge ruled on Monday.

“In a victory for free speech and religious freedom, a federal court has ruled that the Saucon Valley School District must allow the After School Satan Club to meet in district facilities,” the ACLU announced.

In a Monday filing, issued in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and shared by the ACLU, a judge found that “here, although The Satanic Temple, Inc.’s objectors may challenge the sanctity of this controversially named organization, the sanctity of the First Amendment’s protections must prevail.”

The school district must allow the After School Satan Club, which is sponsored by The Satanic Temple, to meet during the school year on three previously agreed-upon dates, but it won’t have to distribute permission slips for the club for students to take home, according to the filing.

Good news! These religious idiots are opening to the door for a whole lot of fun!

TMC-MC0129567392.jpg

Complete BS by the judge.

In no way did the writers of the First Amendment, nor the states which ratified same, intend Satanism to be considered a religion and protected speech.
Satanism wasnt even around then lol
And its still a religion

A church for secularism.

The biggest cult of Satan in America that I am aware of is the Church of Satan, founded in California (of course) by Anton Lavey. His "ideology" is derivative of Nietzsche but in a very shallow way. He employs the voodoo rituals to assist in inducing mind-numbing "spirituality" (even though his secular ideology would be at odds with this mumbo jumbo). In my opinion, Lavey was a pseudo-intellectual snake oil salesman.

In my opinion, the Church of Satan is not a religion. It is an anti-religion. It's practices mimic Roman Catholicism in a heretical way to cast dispersion upon the church. The Black Mass and other Church services are pageants of unholy mimicry. They do not view as Satan as an independent entity existing in the world, but rather as the natural world itself. In fact, Laveyan Satanism rejects the supernatural. Therefore, it is not really a religion per se, save for the weak-minded dummies who think that it is.

There may be other forms of Satanic bullshit out there that actually sees the devil as some sort of living, anthropomorphic entity and choose to worship it. I am unaware of any such entities in the United States. Most Satanism here is of the Laveyan sort. My experience with Satanists reveal them to be huge assholes suffering from acute narcissism. In short, there is a reason they go into this stupid shit - because no normal people want to spend any time around these shit heads.

Forum List

Back