Federal judge rules Massachusetts assault weapons ban is consistent with recent landmark Supreme Court decision

That's why you are personally unsuitable and dangerous in being near guns. Your mentality is detrimental to a safe gun culture, hence why America suffers catastrophic gun crime and deaths. And you're STUPID enough to believe you're the good guy. You can't get any more stupid than that.

But your mentality is moronic. A person trained in the use of a knife while quite easily kill as many untrained people as you put up against him. So there is no proportionality, there is only lambs being led to slaughter.

Nah dumbass I've owned firearms for over 40 years and served in the military. I know more about firearm safety than morons like you will ever know and I have a right to self-defense.
In the UK, you are classed as dangerous, unsuitable, and wouldn't be allowed a gun. Your orientation towards guns creates proven problems and by restricting people like you, we enjoy 99.9999999% less gun problems than America. You are more than welcome to defend yourself in the UK by using reasonable force, which many do.

It's up to YOU to have a suitable background and a suitable mentality to own and use a gun in the UK, and many people do.

Your military background and mentality is only suitable on the battlefield and not in public. So you stay in America, other countries don't want you.

In the UK, you are classed as dangerous, unsuitable, and wouldn't be allowed a gun. Your orientation towards guns creates proven problems and by restricting people like you, we enjoy 99.9999999% less gun problems than America. You are more than welcome to defend yourself in the UK by using reasonable force, which many do.

It's up to YOU to have a suitable background and a suitable mentality to own and use a gun in the UK, and many people do.

Your military background and mentality is only suitable on the battlefield and not in public. So you stay in America, other countries don't want you.

You have increasing gun crime, you dumb ass......you lived off of the destruction of World War 2, slowing the destruction of your nuclear families as you recovered from the destruction of the war....now your welfare state and immigration policies have created an illegal drug trade backed up by guns and violence......

Your people are unprotected from criminals and hamas supporters.......you will one day pay in the blood of your people......

Europe banned and confiscated guns starting in the 1920s....in 1939, they began 6 years of murder......20 million innocents were murdered by their governments....

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history? Around 2,470,000

Europe....

6 years, 20 million murdered by government.

U.S.

247 years, 2,470,000 murdered by criminals with guns....

Can you tell us how many hundreds of years it will take the U.S. to catch up to the European murder rate?

That's why you are personally unsuitable and dangerous in being near guns. Your mentality is detrimental to a safe gun culture, hence why America suffers catastrophic gun crime and deaths. And you're STUPID enough to believe you're the good guy. You can't get any more stupid than that.

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history....around 2,470,000. Most of the victims criminals murdered by criminals.

Europe 1939-1945, 6 years........ 20 million innocent men, women and children murdered by their governments....

U.S.....

247 years, 2,470,000 murdered with guns, majority of the victims criminals.

Euroope.....

6 years, 20 million innocent men, women and children murdered by their governments....after they were first disarmed, using the same arguments as Capt. Caveman....

How many hundreds of years will it take the U.S. to catch up to the murder rate of Europe?

One day, when the muslims in England decide to do their own Oct. 7...you will regret your people being disarmed.

Fortunately we aren't subjects of the UK. We are still citizens of the USA, however that illustrious designation is under attack by the demofascists in control.

The sad fact is you are using the exact same language that the Nazis used to denigrate their opponents.

My how the UK has fallen.

From being one of the greatest defenders of freedom, to being one of the very fascists they defeated.

You should be ashamed.

Last edited:
The legal delineation is deadly force, not the type of weapon. If an assailant uses deadly force, which can be anything from a rock to a machine gun, you are allowed to use deadly force to defend yourself. If he attacks you with a rock, you can legally shoot him in self-defense. If he drops the rock and runs away when you produce your gun, you can't shoot him because he is no longer an imminent threat to your life. Even cops can't legally shoot fleeing felons UNLESS they are a clear and imminent danger to bystanders.

That attitude is why you are a SUBJECT and we are CITIZENS.

I was going to type out a long response but decided to edit down to .... I am a law abiding citizen and have a Constitutional right to bear arms end of fucking story. Your limey opinion doesn't mean jack shit here in the US. Oh and the couple countries I visited the women loved me.

‘A federal judge ruled a Massachusetts ban on assault weapons is consistent with a recent landmark Supreme Court decision that established firearms regulations must be consistent with the nation’s “historical tradition.”

“The relevant history affirms the principle that in 1791, as now, there was a tradition of regulating ‘dangerous and unusual’ weapons – specifically, those that are not reasonably necessary for self-defense,” U.S. District Chief Judge F. Dennis Saylor IV wrote in an order Thursday.

The assault weapons prohibited by the Massachusetts ban are “not suitable for ordinary self-defense purposes, and pose substantial dangers far beyond those inherent in the design of ordinary firearms,” the judge wrote. The Massachusetts law prohibits some semiautomatic weapons and large-capacity magazines. It was passed in 1998 and was made permanent after a similar federal statute expired in 2004, according to the judge’s order.’

“…not suitable for ordinary self-defense purposes…”

True.

And the decision recognizes Bruen and is consistent with current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

For those who disagree with the ruling, Judge Saylor isn’t the villain – that would be Thomas and his ‘historical tradition’ test; a ‘test’ that’s flawed, ham-handed, and poorly reasoned.
Explain to the bad guys who invade your home with “assault“ weapons that they are over armed and should go back to using revolvers and bolt action rifles. They will laugh at you as they rape your wife.

Plus you can bet the bad boys will be out picking up “assault” weapons so they are better armed than homeowners.

Cops used to carry revolvers but had to move to high capacity semiautomatic pistols because the bad boys had the cops outgunned.

Keep in mind that if you can smuggle drugs into this nation, you can also smuggle firearms. If this nation ever bans and successfully confiscates semiautomatic “assault“ weapons, real fully automatic assault
weapons will be smuggled in.

Last edited:
I was going to type out a long response but decided to edit down to .... I am a law abiding citizen and have a Constitutional right to bear arms end of fucking story. Your limey opinion doesn't mean jack shit here in the US. Oh and the couple countries I visited the women loved me.
Of course you are, law-abiding, I never said you weren't. What I'm saying is, a safe gun culture (like the UK) needs people with the correct mentality to own and use a gun, the undesirables lose out. If you take Switzerland, they have the 2nd Amendment equivalent, but they don't mass murder everyone because their mentality is that the people need guns to fight off invaders from outside the country

Your mentality is to shoot your own countrymen, that's the gun problem America has. As for Limey, search for gun cliches under my username, you've nailed one.

The only way America can sort it's gun problem out is to scrap this useless 2nd Amendment crap, only allow safe people to have them. How long will it take to get as safe os the UK, probably best part of a century. You will laugh at this bit, some Americans (the gun nuts), believe if you create a law/regulation, instant results should happen overnight. How thick can they be?

Btw, are you a gun nut?

Of course you are, law-abiding, I never said you weren't. What I'm saying is, a safe gun culture (like the UK) needs people with the correct mentality to own and use a gun, the undesirables lose out. If you take Switzerland, they have the 2nd Amendment equivalent, but they don't mass murder everyone because their mentality is that the people need guns to fight off invaders from outside the country

Your mentality is to shoot your own countrymen, that's the gun problem America has. As for Limey, search for gun cliches under my username, you've nailed one.

The only way America can sort it's gun problem out is to scrap this useless 2nd Amendment crap, only allow safe people to have them. How long will it take to get as safe os the UK, probably best part of a century. You will laugh at this bit, some Americans (the gun nuts), believe if you create a law/regulation, instant results should happen overnight. How thick can they be?

Btw, are you a gun nut?

When guns are outlawed, only the outlaws have guns.

As true now, as it ever was.

Why do you support criminals?

Btw, are you a gun nut?
Because criminals follow the law ? The majority of gun crime in the US is criminal activity.

It's more political B.S. pretending to address the 2nd Amendment. The Supreme Court ruling was about the power of states to restrict the use of black powder weapons. The Mass Court merely ruled that it should be consistent with consistency of the Supreme Court.

Btw, are you a gun nut?

Gun crime is increasing in Britain......your criminals dont seem to know you banned guns...

Btw, are you a gun nut?

You sit across from the continent where they did what you want.....they banned and confiscated guns....then murdered 20 million innocent men, women and children...in just 6 years...

Not war dead.....not collateral damage from combat action.....

Innocent civilians rounded up and marched into forests and death camps and murdered......

20 million in just 6 years.

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history.....criminals murdering criminals are the majority of the victims........

Around 2,470,000

Over 247 years........

You have nothing to teach us about murder........and as your criminals become more and more violent, and use guns to protect their drug turf....you will see what criminal gun culture is all about.....just ask Sweden, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium.......their criminals prefer to use fully automatic military rifles....

Can you tell us.....are fully automatic military rifles...and hand grenades, illegal to own?

Because criminals follow the law ? The majority of gun crime in the US is criminal activity.
To be called a criminal, that person didn't follow the law and got caught.

To become a criminal, you first had to be a good guy and then get caught. You have to have committed a crime.

Labelling a person a good guy or criminal doesn't make them a safe gun owner. Their orientation towards gun use, safety, and their intended use makes them safe or unsafe. The problem America has with gun stats is, people get shot. So whether someone thinks they're a good guy or a criminal with a gun, shooting someone increases the stats.

So you need to break this circle of gun deprivation. If you have a gun culture that believes shooting someone is OK, then you get America's culture and gun stats.

This is not rocket science, guns don't need fixed or controlled, the gormless minds of gun nuts do.

To be called a criminal, that person didn't follow the law and got caught.

To become a criminal, you first had to be a good guy and then get caught. You have to have committed a crime.

Labelling a person a good guy or criminal doesn't make them a safe gun owner. Their orientation towards gun use, safety, and their intended use makes them safe or unsafe. The problem America has with gun stats is, people get shot. So whether someone thinks they're a good guy or a criminal with a gun, shooting someone increases the stats.

So you need to break this circle of gun deprivation. If you have a gun culture that believes shooting someone is OK, then you get America's culture and gun stats.

This is not rocket science, guns don't need fixed or controlled, the gormless minds of gun nuts do.
The problem with morons like yourself is you equate a law abiding citizen exercising their Constitutional right as a gun nut. It's kindergarten psychology using a "derogatory" insult thinking it wins arguments, it doesn't.

A law abiding citizen exercising their Constitutional right to protect themselves and others is the good guy. Some piece of shit shooting someone over fuck all is not. Thats the problem with people like you you will not make a distinction between them.

Forum List

Back