Federal judge rules Massachusetts assault weapons ban is consistent with recent landmark Supreme Court decision

To be called a criminal, that person didn't follow the law and got caught.

To become a criminal, you first had to be a good guy and then get caught. You have to have committed a crime.

Labelling a person a good guy or criminal doesn't make them a safe gun owner. Their orientation towards gun use, safety, and their intended use makes them safe or unsafe. The problem America has with gun stats is, people get shot. So whether someone thinks they're a good guy or a criminal with a gun, shooting someone increases the stats.

So you need to break this circle of gun deprivation. If you have a gun culture that believes shooting someone is OK, then you get America's culture and gun stats.

This is not rocket science, guns don't need fixed or controlled, the gormless minds of gun nuts do.

So...as some have already pointed out....you are both a murderer and a rapist....you just haven't decided to do it yet, so we must treat you as if you are a rapist and a murderer.......before you actually commit the crime...

Got it.....where do we send the police to lock you up?

To be called a criminal, that person didn't follow the law and got caught.

To become a criminal, you first had to be a good guy and then get caught. You have to have committed a crime.

Labelling a person a good guy or criminal doesn't make them a safe gun owner. Their orientation towards gun use, safety, and their intended use makes them safe or unsafe. The problem America has with gun stats is, people get shot. So whether someone thinks they're a good guy or a criminal with a gun, shooting someone increases the stats.

So you need to break this circle of gun deprivation. If you have a gun culture that believes shooting someone is OK, then you get America's culture and gun stats.

This is not rocket science, guns don't need fixed or controlled, the gormless minds of gun nuts do.

I see you did not address my last post.....let me repeat it for you ....

You sit across from the continent where they did what you want.....they banned and confiscated guns....then murdered 20 million innocent men, women and children...in just 6 years...

Not war dead.....not collateral damage from combat action.....

Innocent civilians rounded up and marched into forests and death camps and murdered......

20 million in just 6 years.

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history.....criminals murdering criminals are the majority of the victims........

Around 2,470,000

Over 247 years........

You have nothing to teach us about murder........and as your criminals become more and more violent, and use guns to protect their drug turf....you will see what criminal gun culture is all about.....just ask Sweden, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium.......their criminals prefer to use fully automatic military rifles....

That's what he does when he's cornered.

To wit:
Asked this at least a dozen time -no response.
He's a coward.

The perpetrator comes at you with a knife, so you pick up a knife to defend yourself, that's reasonable
If I do not have a knife, but I do have a gun, how it is unreasonable to shoot him?

I have a CCW and reluctantly bring my pistol with me not because I expect a shoot out but because I recently hit a deer and had no way to put it out of its misery.
Fortunately, someone with a pistol soon showed up, I stopped the traffic and he shot the wounded deer.
Now that I no longer live and work in a high crime inner city neighborhood, I mainly carry so that I am prepared in case of another animal vs auto collision.

Thanks,
That's the most bizarre reason I have ever heard for carrying a firearm. It is certainly a reason and anyone who carry's a gun is in a position to end the suffering of an animal but I've never before heard of anyone suggesting that as a primary reason for carrying.

You sit across from the continent where they did what you want.....they banned and confiscated guns....then murdered 20 million innocent men, women and children...in just 6 years...

Not war dead.....not collateral damage from combat action.....

Innocent civilians rounded up and marched into forests and death camps and murdered......

20 million in just 6 years.

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history.....criminals murdering criminals are the majority of the victims........

Around 2,470,000

Over 247 years........

You have nothing to teach us about murder........and as your criminals become more and more violent, and use guns to protect their drug turf....you will see what criminal gun culture is all about.....just ask Sweden, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium.......their criminals prefer to use fully automatic military rifles....
I think it was you who recently started a thread about some idiot talk show hosts in the UK going nuts about how easy it was to buy a kitchen knife on Amazon. And that's the country from which, according to some idiots even on our Supreme Court, our right to keep and bear arms stems. I argue that when we kicked the King's ass, we through out all English law and tradition and that our right to keep and bear arms was protected very much and explicitly because the Founders very much and explicitly rejected English law.

That's the most bizarre reason I have ever heard for carrying a firearm. It is certainly a reason and anyone who carry's a gun is in a position to end the suffering of an animal but I've never before heard of anyone suggesting that as a primary reason for carrying.

If you'd asked me 30 years ago why I carried a pistol, my answer would have been "... to stay alive in a high crime part of town."

Then, I lived in a residential inner-city neighborhood where I was forced to deploy a firearm at least three different times.
Now, I live in the country with lots of friends and family coming and going.
I'm convinced that I would not be here typing this, today, if I had not been armed in those instances.

Many people who carry a firearm are accused of looking for an excuse to kill someone but since I've seen what modern ordinance can do to human tissue, I'm not one of the trigger happy folks.

For example, one night I was run off the road and blocked in by 4 drunks in 2 cars looking for "fun".

The whole time they were cursing me, kicking my car and spitting at it, I had my .45 acp 1911 under my coat pointed at the closest individual who even tried to punch me through the open window.

Because spit washes off and cars can be repainted so I decided not to fire unless one of the individuals went for a knife or gun.

In the end, everyone went home alive and that's the most important thing.

Thanks,

I was going to type out a long response but decided to edit down to .... I am a law abiding citizen and have a Constitutional right to bear arms end of fucking story. Your limey opinion doesn't mean jack shit here in the US. Oh and the couple countries I visited the women loved me.
I know this is old but I've been away and am behind. When I opened my browser, this was open from how I left it.

Your reply is excellent but let me give it a bit of a different twist: I am a law-abiding human being and I have a right to keep and bear arms. Period.

The British do have the right to keep and bear arms and to self-defense. The Russians have it; the Iranians have it; the Venezuelans have it. The Chinese and the North Koreans have it. The Uyghurs and others in Chinese concentration camps have the right to keep and bear arms. It is univeral and every single living organism in the universe has the right to defend itself from attack by others and to have the tools to defend itself. The difference between Americans and all of those others I listed, though, is that their right to the tools to defend their right to life have been so infringed that their right to life is virtually as worthless as is their right to keep and bear arms. Americans, on the other hand, are supposed to have our right to keep and bear arms protected by our Constitution. And that, of course, is the struggle, to get back to "shall not be infringed".

Forum List

Back