Uproar as after-school Satan club forms at Tennessee elementary school

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I cant see what all the fuss is about. Its better than forming a young republican club.
America worries too much about what the kids get up to. At least it keeps kids off the streets.

church.gif

I cant see what all the fuss is about. Its better than forming a young republican club.
America worries too much about what the kids get up to. At least it keeps kids off the streets.
This could be the start of the blowback against organized religion and it's impossible supernatural belief system!

I bet Tommy wants to join them. The weirdo.
Yes , he is a disgusting individual and this topic is a good example of how he represents so much that is tawdry and tasteless.
His fifth rate attempts at humour show how far away he is from good common decency and a lack of appreciation of what children should never ever be involved in .
A detestable copy and paste moron .
I would require a groveling apology from him to the site and independent evidence that he washed his mouth with soap and water for a week ,

He even compounds his ignorance in Post 10 .A dangerous individual .

I bet Charlie Kirk wants to beat up those kids.

I'm glad both of you have changed your mind about teaching the bible in public schools. See, even shit stains like you two can see the light. Well done!

Its a blow to the christian mafia. Maybe it will give them a kick to reform and become more acceptable to tha kidz.
If the kids aren't indoctrinated at a young age into believing the malarkey, they are forever lost 'soles' who will contribute no cash to church coffers.

Wrong! Religion doesn't change, customs do.

God doesn't change, people do.

You're a pinheaded malicious retard that would be dangerous if you had brains.

Thank God you don't!

You being stupid is unlikely to change:

You are so fucking stupid it cant be computed,
Religion changes. We dont burn witches anymore you thick fucker.

Forum List

Back