Tennessee after-school Satan club holds first meeting despite protests

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Children had a “great time” at the first meeting of an after-school Satan club at a Tennessee elementary school this week, organizers said, despite dozens of protesters who condemned the meeting.

On Wednesday, the After School Satan Club (ASSC), a federally recognized non-profit organization and national after-school program, held its first meeting at Chimneyrock elementary school in Memphis.

Its great that parents orgamise activity for kids after school in this manner..

A welcome alternative to the God botherers. Any child with a choice of the Satanic Hellfire Club or the Society of Hypocritical Hypocrites will no doubt make the right choice.

I know which meeting I would attend.

We could sit in a semi circle and read out rude words from the banned dictionary.

Activities promoted by the club include science projects, community service projects, puzzles and games, nature activities, arts and crafts and snacks, the flyer said.
That sounds like fun. Ok actually it sounds identical to our Brownie troop at that age. DoGS!

Let me get this straight. You can't wear a Crucifix or carry a Bible or say a prayer in Tennessee schools but you can engage in Satanist rituals?

Let me get this straight. You can't wear a Crucifix or carry a Bible or say a prayer in Tennessee schools but you can engage in Satanist rituals?
There is a God club in the school. Its in the article. The Kill all Homos Club is dedicated to christian love.

Satanist rituals? You think they believe Satan is real? Only religious people believe that.

Children had a “great time” at the first meeting of an after-school Satan club at a Tennessee elementary school this week, organizers said, despite dozens of protesters who condemned the meeting.

On Wednesday, the After School Satan Club (ASSC), a federally recognized non-profit organization and national after-school program, held its first meeting at Chimneyrock elementary school in Memphis.

A welcome alternative to the God botherers. Any child with a choice of the Satanic Hellfire Club or the Society of Hypocritical Hypocrites will no doubt make the right choice.

We could sit in a semi circle and read out rude words from the banned dictionary.
YOu are one ugly person

This is all it took to make you drop the lie about "church and state"? You dumb fuck.

LOL

Were you there to lead the chants?

Forum List

Back