Fear Monger

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
and0408j_590_444.jpg

Same old rhetoric new country to bash....was thousands of American boys and girls dead,wounded,mangled enough for you war mongers?

Remind me, what happened to Iraq's nuclear program. :)
You mean the one that never existed and war mongers such as yourself just carelessly tossed away THOUSANDS of American boys and girls lives because of that....all over a foreign war mongers whining.

No you jackass the one Israel took out. You can't possibly be this stupid.

The Aviationist Operation Opera how 8 Israeli F-16s destroyed an Iraqi nuclear plant 33 years ago today

The progressives are all in with Islam and they stand with Iran.
So far 2 whining posts that refuse to admit truth. Sad they would rather see more American blood shed than diplomacy doing the same thing peacefully.

I would rather see Iran's nuclear facility a smoldering ruin thanks to some bombs.
No blood on our behalf needs to be shed.

So far 2 whining posts that refuse to admit truth. Sad they would rather see more American blood shed than diplomacy doing the same thing peacefully.

You don't have a clue and you're talking about truth? Yeah...OK.

Here's the real deal, tool. Israel is not going to let Iran obtain nukes. Bank it

You mean the one that never existed and war mongers such as yourself just carelessly tossed away THOUSANDS of American boys and girls lives because of that....all over a foreign war mongers whining.

The Aviationist Operation Opera how 8 Israeli F-16s destroyed an Iraqi nuclear plant 33 years ago today
Great and that has WHAT to do with the US?

saying they believed it was designed to make nuclear weapons to destroy Israel.

Well that's all the proof we need! Israel said they existed! Wham bam thank you ma'am!

Well that's all the proof we need! Israel said they existed! Wham bam thank you ma'am!

You're so lost on this you can't find your ass with both hands.

Here's the real deal, tool. Israel is not going to let Iran obtain nukes. Bank it
Yeah they tried that already. Remember? Administration denies Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli warplanes - Washington Times

Sure the administration denied it but who cares! I hope it is true! :) Go ahead let Israhell bitch and moan and try to start with Iran...I hope they do.

Yeah they tried that already. Remember? Administration denies Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli warplanes - Washington Times

Sure the administration denied it but who cares! I hope it is true! :) Go ahead let Israhell bitch and moan and try to start with Iran...I hope they do.

Israel will kick their ass. Badly

Yes, we all know already that you hope Iran is allowed to get nukes.

Sorry Opium. Look up Osirak sometime and explain the Kurdish gassing, and the stockpiles found by our troops.

Don't get all pissy when you get your ass kicked. 1. This has NOTHING to do with Israel lying about Iraq nukes in the 80's it has to do with fact Bush listened to Israel and invaded Iraq in 2003 and cost THOUSANDS of American lives and now Israel wants it done again with Iran.

Sorry Opium. Look up Osirak sometime and explain the Kurdish gassing, and the stockpiles found by our troops.
Did I ever say anything about chemical weapons? Nope. Now back on track...

Don't get all pissy when you get your ass kicked. 1. This has NOTHING to do with Israel lying about Iraq nukes in the 80's it has to do with fact Bush listened to Israel and invaded Iraq in 2003 and cost THOUSANDS of American lives and now Israel wants it done again with Iran.

Listen up you little snot nosed anti Semite don't sit and claim victory when you didn't even get in the game.

sure are a lot of immature posters here that cant handle admitting when they have been proven wrong. I seriously doubt they ever played sports the fact they whine everytime they are defeated.lol.

Did I ever say anything about chemical weapons? Nope. Now back on track...

You are lousy at debate.You're too narrow minded and laser focused on hate of Jews. TOTAL waste of time

sure are a lot of immature posters here that cant handle admitting when they have been proven wrong. I seriously doubt they ever played sports the fact they whine everytime they are defeated.lol.

Your screen name explains you. Clueless

Forum List

Back