Fear Monger

You mean the one that never existed and war mongers such as yourself just carelessly tossed away THOUSANDS of American boys and girls lives because of that....all over a foreign war mongers whining.

No you jackass the one Israel took out. You can't possibly be this stupid.

The Aviationist Operation Opera how 8 Israeli F-16s destroyed an Iraqi nuclear plant 33 years ago today
Great and that has WHAT to do with the US?

saying they believed it was designed to make nuclear weapons to destroy Israel.

Well that's all the proof we need! Israel said they existed! Wham bam thank you ma'am!

You're so lost on this you can't find your ass with both hands.
Don't get all pissy when you get your ass kicked. 1. This has NOTHING to do with Israel lying about Iraq nukes in the 80's it has to do with fact Bush listened to Israel and invaded Iraq in 2003 and cost THOUSANDS of American lives and now Israel wants it done again with Iran.

Listen up you little snot nosed anti Semite don't sit and claim victory when you didn't even get in the game.

You're not by chance Lieawatha also are you? I'm noticing something here...:)

The Israeli air strike on the Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981

In a 2003 speech, Richard Wilson, a professor of physics at Harvard University who visually inspected the partially damaged reactor in December 1982, said that "to collect enough plutonium [for a nuclear weapon] using Osirak would've taken decades, not years". In 2005, Wilson further commented in The Atlantic:

"the Osirak reactor that was bombed by Israel in June 1981 was explicitly designed by the French engineer Yves Girard to be unsuitable for making bombs. That was obvious to me on my 1982 visit."

Elsewhere Wilson has stated that:

"Many claim that the bombing of the Iraqi Osirak reactor delayed Iraq's nuclear bomb program. But the Iraqi nuclear program before 1981 was peaceful, and the Osirak reactor was not only unsuited to making bombs but was under intensive safeguards."

Operation Opera - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In a 2003 speech, Richard Wilson, a professor of physics at Harvard University who visually inspected the partially damaged reactor in December 1982, said that "to collect enough plutonium [for a nuclear weapon] using Osirak would've taken decades, not years". In 2005, Wilson further commented in The Atlantic:

"the Osirak reactor that was bombed by Israel in June 1981 was explicitly designed by the French engineer Yves Girard to be unsuitable for making bombs. That was obvious to me on my 1982 visit."

"Many claim that the bombing of the Iraqi Osirak reactor delayed Iraq's nuclear bomb program. But the Iraqi nuclear program before 1981 was peaceful, and the Osirak reactor was not only unsuited to making bombs but was under intensive safeguards."

Regardless, Israel took it out...and did a damn fine job of doing it. Gotta admire Israel, they kick some ass :)

Iran thinks it needs access to nuclear whatzits because....they don't have enough energy reserves already? So that fear mongering paranoid person I am, I ask that. What is wrong with the main provider of anti west terrorism having nukes? Isn't that cute, Iran hates the west and wants to destroy us, they got nukes because everyone laughed it off as a joke...What's next, wasn't the holocaust a big joke, too?

Regardless, Israel took it out...and did a damn fine job of doing it. Gotta admire Israel, they kick some ass.
The point is that Iraq's nuclear reactor was being built and monitored by France.

And couldn't produce nuclear fuel for warheads or bombs.

But the Israeli elections were just one week away. And a dramatic military strike was need to win the election for the ruling party.

Basically, the same fear mongering tactic used by Netanyahu just a few weeks ago. When he wanted to bomb Iran's reactor. ..... :cool:

Regardless, Israel took it out...and did a damn fine job of doing it. Gotta admire Israel, they kick some ass.
The point is that Iraq's nuclear reactor was being built and monitored by France.

But the Israeli elections were just one week away. And a dramatic military strike was need to win the election for the ruling party.

Basically, the same fear mongering tactic used by Netanyahu just a few weeks ago. When he wanted to bomb Iran's reactor. ..... :cool:

You're making excuses. Again, Israel won't allow Iran to obtain nukes. Not going to happen

What a surprise, the French objected to the destruction of their little nuclear plant they gave Saddam. Of course they would claim it was incapable of making nuclear weapons, they wanted to keep making money.

You're making excuses. Again, Israel won't allow Iran to obtain nukes. Not going to happen
Iran won't get nukes thanks to our president making the deal he has. :) I still have no answer but why don't you Israel lovers just move to Israel since its what you love and respect so much....any answer? A real one if that's possible from an Israel Firster.

Golly, Wikipedia huh? An one man's opinion. Slam dunk!

Iran won't get nukes thanks to our president making the deal he has. :) I still have no answer but why don't you Israel lovers just move to Israel since its what you love and respect so much....any answer? A real one if that's possible from an Israel Firster.
Why don't you Iran lovers get together for a fisting festival? You could call it "Arms for arms".

Forum List

Back