FBI lost General Flynn records

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....
Look, take an antacid for your stomach if you are of weak constitution. He really should not have signed the confession or listened to his hi-powered legal counsel if he thought had a chance to win in court. But, it's OK. Sure he had to resign with the shortest term in office at the request of the President over the scandal, but the president was warned off of choosing him in the first place. Without all the back up documentation, interviews, sworn statements corroborating his admitted guilt and only having his several page, typed full confession (I have the pdf on my laptop), waving he rights to appeal, co-signed by his legal team to stand for his guilt, I am sure trump will let him off. Well connected felons don't have to serve a month in prison for crimes they freely admit to, in the trump era. Trump will pardon and he will join the list of the Ex-cons of this administration. It's going to be alright. OK?
He signed a confession to protect what little savings he had left for his family and to also keep the wolves off of his son...Flynn is a decorated war hero being set up and framed by a bunch of cowards from Obama on down....but you make sure and keep your blinders on....and I will stand and cheer when Trump pardons him.....if anyone needs to be in prison its Obama...he should be in a federal penitentiary for treason.....
It is academic. His unqualified confession was accepted by the court. This is not about guilt or innocence. It is about the 1 month in prison. Throughout his career he served with conviction, valor and effectiveness for us, all of us, you and me. I honor that fantastically successful service and thank him for it. That does not mean a totally blind eye should be turned away. He is not bankrupt. His retirement is intact. I am quite willing to accept the justice of the legal system and the powers to pardon or commute of the executive branch even the current one. I have a fairly tongue in cheek way of looking at it, knowing many aspects of the story.
Even the agents that interviewed Flynn say he didn't lie...but you don't care...you just want the blood of anyone the least bit connected to Trump....that is sick...and it shows where you compassionate phony libs really are today....you have turned into a bunch of unforgiving angry hateful souls.....
I don't want anyone's blood. I want to get some new Zoisa sod down on 1/3 my front yard, due to some kind of infestation I did not control, and am looking forward to opening the pool and riding out the pandemic in comfort and security. I never claimed to be a liberal, I just don't accept the arguments and rhetoric automatically from the right, just because they are from the right, same as I do not accept the arguments of the left. Compassionate? Don't give that whiny compassionate crap. I did my twenty plus all in combat arms. Just how dang compassionate or blind to the foibles of others did you want them to train me to be? They are talking about a lousy month in a Fed custodial resort, not in a Saigon hell hole prison camp. Get real. Try not to be such a whiny, manipulative little bitch.

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....
Look, take an antacid for your stomach if you are of weak constitution. He really should not have signed the confession or listened to his hi-powered legal counsel if he thought had a chance to win in court. But, it's OK. Sure he had to resign with the shortest term in office at the request of the President over the scandal, but the president was warned off of choosing him in the first place. Without all the back up documentation, interviews, sworn statements corroborating his admitted guilt and only having his several page, typed full confession (I have the pdf on my laptop), waving he rights to appeal, co-signed by his legal team to stand for his guilt, I am sure trump will let him off. Well connected felons don't have to serve a month in prison for crimes they freely admit to, in the trump era. Trump will pardon and he will join the list of the Ex-cons of this administration. It's going to be alright. OK?
He signed a confession to protect what little savings he had left for his family and to also keep the wolves off of his son...Flynn is a decorated war hero being set up and framed by a bunch of cowards from Obama on down....but you make sure and keep your blinders on....and I will stand and cheer when Trump pardons him.....if anyone needs to be in prison its Obama...he should be in a federal penitentiary for treason.....
It is academic. His unqualified confession was accepted by the court. This is not about guilt or innocence. It is about the 1 month in prison. Throughout his career he served with conviction, valor and effectiveness for us, all of us, you and me. I honor that fantastically successful service and thank him for it. That does not mean a totally blind eye should be turned away. He is not bankrupt. His retirement is intact. I am quite willing to accept the justice of the legal system and the powers to pardon or commute of the executive branch even the current one. I have a fairly tongue in cheek way of looking at it, knowing many aspects of the story.
Even the agents that interviewed Flynn say he didn't lie...but you don't care...you just want the blood of anyone the least bit connected to Trump....that is sick...and it shows where you compassionate phony libs really are today....you have turned into a bunch of unforgiving angry hateful souls.....
I don't want anyone's blood. I want to get some new Zoisa sod down on 1/3 my front yard, due to some kind of infestation I did not control, and am looking forward to opening the pool and riding out the pandemic in comfort and security. I never claimed to be a liberal, I just don't accept the arguments and rhetoric automatically from the right, just because they are from the right, same as I do not accept the arguments of the left. Compassionate? Don't give that whiny compassionate crap. I did my twenty plus all in combat arms. Just how dang compassionate or blind to the foibles of others did you want them to train me to be? They are talking about a lousy month in a Fed custodial resort, not in a Saigon hell hole prison camp. Get real. Try not to be such a whiny, manipulative little bitch.

M3PoiiXIpSlRudnJLQg0tD2quRhsuRG6BxFQWbMAbRXdEEayhkwWrxCLysMzsdm5PAdLGKTUlTbA9cKcuWpz0vfeO8IF-zIpzAqJmvizkZAp

Even the agents that interviewed Flynn say he didn't lie...but you don't care.
That’s not exactly what they said.

But you don’t care.
That is exactly what they said....what else could they have meant?....you know he is innocent but you don't care...you want the blood of a Trump man and you don't care who has to be run over to get it.....you are an evil person....

Why did the FBI destroy Flynns records?

the Deep State must have something to hide
Who said the records were destroyed?

Can't imagine they were destroyed, just conveniently misplaced.

Who says they were destroyed, misplaced or otherwise unavailable?

Dood, can't hold your hand.
The only one that has made that claim is Trump. Doesn’t seem like a very reliable source.

Alrighty then, you run with that, I wouldn't of expected any less from you.

But you don’t care.
That is exactly what they said....what else could they have meant?....you know he is innocent but you don't care...you want the blood of a Trump man and you don't care who has to be run over to get it.....you are an evil person....
They meant that during the interview he didn’t give any physical indications he was lying. They knew he lied, though, because of the facts of the matter.

The agents concluded he was lying.

Who said the records were destroyed?

Can't imagine they were destroyed, just conveniently misplaced.

Who says they were destroyed, misplaced or otherwise unavailable?

Dood, can't hold your hand.
The only one that has made that claim is Trump. Doesn’t seem like a very reliable source.

Alrighty then, you run with that, I wouldn't of expected any less from you.
It’s true. You have nothing that says otherwise.

But you don’t care.
They meant that during the interview he didn’t give any physical indications he was lying. They knew he lied, though, because of the facts of the matter.

They said he gave conflicting information but couldn't determine that he was lying....you can get facts wrong you know...it happens all the time...but that is not a lie when it does....I can see you salivating from here....

But you don’t care.

They said he gave conflicting information but couldn't determine that he was lying....you can get facts wrong you know...it happens all the time...but that is not a lie when it does....I can see you salivating from here....
Nope. Not true.
“What I recall telling the House Intelligence Committee is that the agents observed none of the common indicia of lying — physical manifestations, changes in tone, changes in pace — that would indicate the person I’m interviewing knows they’re telling me stuff that ain’t true,” Comey said. “They didn’t see that here. It was a natural conversation, answered fully their questions, didn’t avoid. That notwithstanding, they concluded he was lying.”
AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Flynn didn't lie to FBI

But you don’t care.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

But you don’t care.

Nope. Not true.
“What I recall telling the House Intelligence Committee is that the agents observed none of the common indicia of lying — physical manifestations, changes in tone, changes in pace — that would indicate the person I’m interviewing knows they’re telling me stuff that ain’t true,” Comey said. “They didn’t see that here. It was a natural conversation, answered fully their questions, didn’t avoid. That notwithstanding, they concluded he was lying.”
FAKE AP NEWS....

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

Trump considering 'full pardon' for Michael Flynn after FBI 'lost' records

Can't wait for a Republican Administration to clean this up

That's the problem. It never seems to get cleaned up. The deep state are like roaches. Once you have them imbedded in the house, they are nearly impossible to get rid of.

But you don’t care.

Nope. Not true.
FAKE AP NEWS....
It’s the testimony under oath from Comey you goof.

But you don’t care.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

That’s not exactly what was in the actual testimony.
The report notes that Comey testified that “the agents … discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn’t see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them.”
This is different than what you’re claiming and is completely consistent with the further testimony from Comey.

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

That's the problem. It never seems to get cleaned up. The deep state are like roaches. Once you have them imbedded in the house, they are nearly impossible to get rid of.

You’re imagining a problem and can’t figure out why something isn’t done about it?

But you don’t care.

The report notes that Comey testified that “the agents … discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn’t see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them.”
This is different than what you’re claiming and is completely consistent with the further testimony from Comey.

Correct, they didn't spot any of those things, so their opinion was he told the truth.

You’re imagining a problem and can’t figure out why something isn’t done about it?

Losing records is imagination? The FBI lawyer sneaking into file cabinets and changing documents is my imagination? Losing text messages between two anti-Trump employees is my imagination? Ordering Ummmmma's laptop that contained more Hillary e-mails to be destroyed is my imagination?

I must have one hell of an imagination that's supported by stories in the media.

He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.
While under duress... you forgot that very compelling detail. ;)
Yes, I am well aware that the people on the right think Major General's of combat arms and indeed combat leadership experience are so weak, they can be coerced to do almost anything at all by placing them under duress. Met a bunch. It wasn't my experience, but I don't get around. It is going to be OK. Calm yourself. It's in the bag.

The POS Mule-er threatened Flynn’s son. That makes the Mule the real coward here. Flynn would have been right to beat the crap out of the senile Mule for that. Glad to see you have no feeling for your children. That doesn’t make Flynn weak.

But you don’t care.

Correct, they didn't spot any of those things, so their opinion was he told the truth.

Except that’s not what they said. No where is it written that the agents were of the opinion that he told the truth.

He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.
Think you should be incarcerated as a spy. Confiscate all your property, put your wife and kids in the welfare housing,hopefully a flake like you has none and give all your shit to Flynn plus $100 million from the Doj.....that seems fair!

Forum List

Back