FBI lost General Flynn records

Thanks for the link....Flynn DID lie...but that has NOTHING to do with what I said /proved.

The FBI - the Deputy Director of the FBI and Assistant Deputy Director of the FBI - set Flynn up. They violated procedure / protocol - stepped into do a FIELD AGENT'S Job ADMITTED they sought to prevent Flynn from having his own Counsel present and sought to prevent the WH and WH Counsel from knowing about what they were doing and stepping in, admitted they deliberately did NOT remind Flynn he was still under oath and that lying to them was a crime, and - despite the FIELD AGENTS stating THEY did not believe Flynn lied to the FBI - proven co-conspirator Strzok (who was already recommended for Indictment by the US IG) was the one who proceeded with Indictment / charges (with help from co-Conspirator Rosenstein - proven FISA Court Abuser....all of which has been proven and substantiated with facts, testimony, links ,etc...)

That does not take away from the fact that the US IG HAMMERED the FBI for violating its own policies, procedures, and protocols in its misconduct.

AGAIN...try THINKING for yourself, not just regurgitating the same ol' spoon-fed BS / narratives.
That’s not a set up. That’s Flynn making bad decisions.

No one deceived him. No one tricked him. No one asked him to lie. He did it all on his own.

Show me the IG report that criticizes the FBI behavior with respect to Flynn. He isn’t mentioned in the major Horowitz report issued in December.

There’s so many lies in your post, that it’s hard to call them all out.
Flynn was interviewed by a field agent and Peter Strzok.
The IG did not recommend charges for Strzok.
The FBI never concluded Flynn didn’t lie. (Not that it matters to you anyway since we both agree he did lie)
Strzok cannot proceed with charges, he doesn’t have the authority to do so.
Rosenstein didn’t prosecute Flynn. The charges were drafted by the Mueller team.

You haven’t contributed any meaningful to the discussion.
That’s Flynn failing to see the set up. It wasn’t official

It wasn’t a set up. No one tricked him. They asked him a very simple question and he lied.
Nope

Thanks for the link....Flynn DID lie...but that has NOTHING to do with what I said /proved.

The FBI - the Deputy Director of the FBI and Assistant Deputy Director of the FBI - set Flynn up. They violated procedure / protocol - stepped into do a FIELD AGENT'S Job ADMITTED they sought to prevent Flynn from having his own Counsel present and sought to prevent the WH and WH Counsel from knowing about what they were doing and stepping in, admitted they deliberately did NOT remind Flynn he was still under oath and that lying to them was a crime, and - despite the FIELD AGENTS stating THEY did not believe Flynn lied to the FBI - proven co-conspirator Strzok (who was already recommended for Indictment by the US IG) was the one who proceeded with Indictment / charges (with help from co-Conspirator Rosenstein - proven FISA Court Abuser....all of which has been proven and substantiated with facts, testimony, links ,etc...)

That does not take away from the fact that the US IG HAMMERED the FBI for violating its own policies, procedures, and protocols in its misconduct.

AGAIN...try THINKING for yourself, not just regurgitating the same ol' spoon-fed BS / narratives.

No one deceived him. No one tricked him. No one asked him to lie. He did it all on his own.

Show me the IG report that criticizes the FBI behavior with respect to Flynn. He isn’t mentioned in the major Horowitz report issued in December.

The FBI never concluded Flynn didn’t lie. (Not that it matters to you anyway since we both agree he did lie)
Rosenstein didn’t prosecute Flynn. The charges were drafted by the Mueller team.

It wasn’t a set up. No one tricked him. They asked him a very simple question and he lied.
Nope

Very convincing argument.

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

Trump considering 'full pardon' for Michael Flynn after FBI 'lost' records

It seems to me the FBI should have to answer for many things here and many heads should roll.

Flynn lied. We all know it. Even Trump knows it. That’s why his head rolled.
So did Hillary. So did McCabe. Why didn’t hers? Or McCabe’s?

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

It seems to me the FBI should have to answer for many things here and many heads should roll.

Clinton didn’t lie to the FBI. McCabe’s case was much harder to prove than Flynn’s case so charges weren’t brought. McCabe also corrected his testimony three days after he gave it. Flynn stuck to his lie. He got fired for it too. Turns out he was lying to everyone, or at least that was the cover story. In my opinion, Trump knew what he said to the Russians but didn’t want to have to admit it.

Clinton didn’t lie to the FBI. McCabe’s case was much harder to prove than Flynn’s case so charges weren’t brought. McCabe also corrected his testimony three days after he gave it. Flynn stuck to his lie. He got fired for it too. Turns out he was lying to everyone, or at least that was the cover story. In my opinion, Trump knew what he said to the Russians but didn’t want to have to admit it.
Where have you been? No, he didn’t. He corrected it only when requestioned over 3 months later. The FBI testified Flynn did not lie, then suddenly said he did and then lost the report stating such. Amazing that.
https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/andrew-mccabe-said-he-lied-to-fbi-about-wall-street-journal-leak/
And Hillary did lie.
Why Hillary Clinton Will Not be Charged for Lying to Congress — Even Though She Did
Their DOJ decided not to prosecute. Imagine that!
And Comey admitted she lied, yet never brought charges to the DOJ either-
During a hearing in front of the House Oversight Committee Gowdy questioned Comey saying, “Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private email. Was that true?” (VIDEO: Congress To Ask FBI To Investigate Hillary For Lying Under Oath)

“Our investigation found that there was classified information” discovered,” Comey replied.

Gowdy followed up, “Secretary Clinton said there was not anything marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?”

“That’s not true,” Comey replied. “There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.”

Secretary Clinton said, I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material,” Gowdy said. “Was that was true?”

“There was classified material emailed,” Comey responded.

“Secretary Clinton said she used just one device,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?

According to Comey, Clinton “used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

“Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“No. We found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned,” Comey said.

“Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“That’s a harder one to answer,” Comey answered. “We found traces of work-related emails on devices or in slack space. Whether they were deleted or a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.”
Comey Confirms Hillary Clinton Lied To The Public About Her Emails [VIDEO]

Where have you been? No, he didn’t. He corrected it only when requestioned over 3 months later. The FBI testified Flynn did not lie, then suddenly said he did and then lost the report stating such. Amazing that.
https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/andrew-mccabe-said-he-lied-to-fbi-about-wall-street-journal-leak/
And Hillary did lie.
Why Hillary Clinton Will Not be Charged for Lying to Congress — Even Though She Did
During a hearing in front of the House Oversight Committee Gowdy questioned Comey saying, “Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private email. Was that true?” (VIDEO: Congress To Ask FBI To Investigate Hillary For Lying Under Oath)

“Our investigation found that there was classified information” discovered,” Comey replied.

Gowdy followed up, “Secretary Clinton said there was not anything marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?”

“That’s not true,” Comey replied. “There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.”

Secretary Clinton said, I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material,” Gowdy said. “Was that was true?”

According to Comey, Clinton “used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

“Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“No. We found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned,” Comey said.

“Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“That’s a harder one to answer,” Comey answered. “We found traces of work-related emails on devices or in slack space. Whether they were deleted or a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.”
Because every case is unique. To convict someone of lying, you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were telling a lie. It’s very hard to do for someone like Clinton’s statements to Congress (not to the FBI). You have to prove she knew the information was classified. If you can’t, there’s no case.

It would have been very easy to prove that Flynn knew he spoke to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

It would have been nearly impossible to prove any of the alleged lies you claim.

And Hillary did lie.

Because every case is unique. To convict someone of lying, you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were telling a lie. It’s very hard to do for someone like Clinton’s statements to Congress (not to the FBI). You have to prove she knew the information was classified. If you can’t, there’s no case.

It would have been very easy to prove that Flynn knew he spoke to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

It would have been nearly impossible to prove any of the alleged lies you claim.
Oh, please. Lying is lying only if it has to do with a Republican, even when it isn’t even lying.

Nope

All that was needed

And Hillary did lie.

Oh, please. Lying is lying only if it has to do with a Republican, even when it isn’t even lying.

Don’t move the goalposts. This was a discussion about obstruction and charges for lying to investigators.

What matters is what you can prove. Some people face charges when their lies are so obvious that they’re probable in court, like Flynn. Not many lies come to that level. Many Republicans get away with lying to Congress. Even Bill Barr himself.

But there won’t be charges for them because it’s not provable.

Nope

All that was needed
To demonstrate you have nothing other than what you’re told to think.

Nope

All that was needed
Oh the irony

Says the guy quoting Byron York.

York didn’t even quote the testimony. He just referred to a source that had seen it (second hand information if you will). I went to the actual documents.

Your record on substantiating you’re own statements hasn’t been too good lately so I wouldn’t be tooting my own horn if I were you.

All that was needed
Oh the irony

Says the guy quoting Byron York.

York didn’t even quote the testimony. He just referred to a source that had seen it (second hand information if you will). I went to the actual documents.

Your record on substantiating you’re own statements hasn’t been too good lately so I wouldn’t be tooting my own horn if I were you.
I post facts my statements support those facts. I’ve asked and asked you to post your facts, nothing

Forum List

Back