FBI lost General Flynn records

These Bastards Intentionally Misplaced those records just like Weinstein's Security Camera just happened to go out at the time of his death with both guards sleeping.

Uh, I think dat was Epstein.

Probably a pretty good prediction though.

Look, take an antacid for your stomach if you are of weak constitution. He really should not have signed the confession or listened to his hi-powered legal counsel if he thought had a chance to win in court. But, it's OK. Sure he had to resign with the shortest term in office at the request of the President over the scandal, but the president was warned off of choosing him in the first place. Without all the back up documentation, interviews, sworn statements corroborating his admitted guilt and only having his several page, typed full confession (I have the pdf on my laptop), waving he rights to appeal, co-signed by his legal team to stand for his guilt, I am sure trump will let him off. Well connected felons don't have to serve a month in prison for crimes they freely admit to, in the trump era. Trump will pardon and he will join the list of the Ex-cons of this administration. It's going to be alright. OK?

McCabe lied to Flynn, telling him they were having an informal chat during which time Flynn did not need his lawyer.
- Shame on Flynn for trusting the Asst Director of the FBI, expecting him to be trustworthy because, after all, they were 'on the same team'.

Flynn did not have much of a choice when the FBI locks you in a room and tells you that if you don't sign a confession and waive any and all rights they are going to go after your family, destroying, bankrupting, and jailing them as well.

-- This was a retired United States General who served his country with honor and dignity...and what his 'country' did to him (AND HIS FAMILY) in order to carry out a f*ing political COUP was what one might expect former Dictator Hussein or current dictator Al-Asad to do to political opponents.

You talking about an abuse of power, the full weight of the Obama administration and its government agencies focusing like a laser beam on 1 individual and using his family as a weapon against him, bankrupting him....

[CAUTION: PENDING USE OF EXTREME SARCASM....]

...but I am sure if it had been YOU in that situation YOU would have held out, told them to go F* themselves, would have let them tick your son / family in 'holes', destroy their lives...YOU would have done things differently and bested them,....right?

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

Trump considering 'full pardon' for Michael Flynn after FBI 'lost' records
He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.
Why did the FBI destroy Flynns records?

the Deep State must have something to hide
Beats me. What are you accusing the retired General of (for signing that full confession), weakness, cowardice, or stupidity? Never met one with those traits in my entire life. Relax. Trump's got this. Guilt or innocence does not matter.

Look, take an antacid for your stomach if you are of weak constitution. He really should not have signed the confession or listened to his hi-powered legal counsel if he thought had a chance to win in court. But, it's OK. Sure he had to resign with the shortest term in office at the request of the President over the scandal, but the president was warned off of choosing him in the first place. Without all the back up documentation, interviews, sworn statements corroborating his admitted guilt and only having his several page, typed full confession (I have the pdf on my laptop), waving he rights to appeal, co-signed by his legal team to stand for his guilt, I am sure trump will let him off. Well connected felons don't have to serve a month in prison for crimes they freely admit to, in the trump era. Trump will pardon and he will join the list of the Ex-cons of this administration. It's going to be alright. OK?

McCabe lied to Flynn, telling him they were having an informal chat during which time Flynn did not need his lawyer.
- Shame on Flynn for trusting the Asst Director of the FBI, expecting him to be trustworthy because, after all, they were 'on the same team'.

Flynn did not have much of a choice when the FBI locks you in a room and tells you that if you don't sign a confession and waive any and all rights they are going to go after your family, destroying, bankrupting, and jailing them as well.

-- This was a retired United States General who served his country with honor and dignity...and what his 'country' did to him (AND HIS FAMILY) in order to carry out a f*ing political COUP was what one might expect former Dictator Hussein or current dictator Al-Asad to do to political opponents.

You talking about an abuse of power, the full weight of the Obama administration and its government agencies focusing like a laser beam on 1 individual and using his family as a weapon against him, bankrupting him....

[CAUTION: PENDING USE OF EXTREME SARCASM....]

...but I am sure if it had been YOU in that situation YOU would have held out, told them to go F* themselves, would have let them tick your son / family in 'holes', destroy their lives...YOU would have done things differently and bested them,....right?
Very compelling. It should be OK to lie to the FBI without your lawyer. "the full weight of the Obama administration and its government agencies focusing like a laser beam on 1 individual" Guess you got me there. The PDF I have says his confession was filed December 1, 2017. I thought that was during the Trump administration.

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

This is what the FBI has become. A lying, bumbling organization doing the bidding of their Democrat masters.
No, that's what America has become. And that's why all you partisanshitheads have left is blaming each other's equally mindfucked illusions. You're in a dysfunctional codependent relationship.

He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.

Who said the records were destroyed?

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....
He signed a confession to protect what little savings he had left for his family and to also keep the wolves off of his son...Flynn is a decorated war hero being set up and framed by a bunch of cowards from Obama on down....but you make sure and keep your blinders on....and I will stand and cheer when Trump pardons him.....if anyone needs to be in prison its Obama...he should be in a federal penitentiary for treason.....

Very compelling. It should be OK to lie to the FBI without your lawyer. "the full weight of the Obama administration and its government agencies focusing like a laser beam on 1 individual" Guess you got me there. The PDF I have says his confession was filed December 1, 2017. I thought that was during the Trump administration.
I think McCabe completely tricked Flynn....the FBI Deputy Director comes over for a 'chat', you're supposed to be on 'the same team' - the last thing he's thinking is he's getting setup - used as a tool to take down the President and that they would act like some 3rd World Dictator's goons who are soon going to lock you in a room, threat you, our wife, your kids..... Good grief! And this was supposedly still America, right?! (How's that for 'fundamental change'?)

Can't imagine they were destroyed, just conveniently misplaced.

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....
He signed a confession to protect what little savings he had left for his family and to also keep the wolves off of his son...Flynn is a decorated war hero being set up and framed by a bunch of cowards from Obama on down....but you make sure and keep your blinders on....and I will stand and cheer when Trump pardons him.....if anyone needs to be in prison its Obama...he should be in a federal penitentiary for treason.....
It is academic. His unqualified confession was accepted by the court. This is not about guilt or innocence. It is about the 1 month in prison. Throughout his career he served with conviction, valor and effectiveness for us, all of us, you and me. I honor that fantastically successful service and thank him for it. That does not mean a totally blind eye should be turned away. He is not bankrupt. His retirement is intact. I am quite willing to accept the justice of the legal system and the powers to pardon or commute of the executive branch even the current one. I have a fairly tongue in cheek way of looking at it, knowing many aspects of the story.

I think McCabe completely tricked Flynn....the FBI Deputy Director comes over for a 'chat', you're supposed to be on 'the same team' - the last thing he's thinking is he's getting setup - used as a tool to take down the President and that they would act like some 3rd World Dictator's goons who are soon going to lock you in a room, threat you, our wife, your kids..... Good grief! And this was supposedly still America, right?! (How's that for 'fundamental change'?)
He was a Lt. General. He was going to be the next and indeed was the next National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. He didn't fall off the turnip truck the day before he confessed. People like him do not knuckle under to shit, much less "coercion" of some pencil neck attorney. Loose lips sink ships they used to say. National Security Advisers are NEVER allowed to have loose lips, period. Not allowed to be subject to being tricked either. This is no patriotism issue of a debt owed. He is getting full retirement pay, benefits, a fair chunk of change, you can look it up with ease. Whether he actually serves the month recommended because he screwed up in one way or another does not excite me. The controversy does amuse me though.

It is academic. His unqualified confession was accepted by the court. This is not about guilt or innocence. It is about the 1 month in prison. Throughout his career he served with conviction, valor and effectiveness for us, all of us, you and me. I honor that fantastically successful service and thank him for it. That does not mean a totally blind eye should be turned away. He is not bankrupt. His retirement is intact. I am quite willing to accept the justice of the legal system and the powers to pardon or commute of the executive branch even the current one. I have a fairly tongue in cheek way of looking at it, knowing many aspects of the story.
Even the agents that interviewed Flynn say he didn't lie...but you don't care...you just want the blood of anyone the least bit connected to Trump....that is sick...and it shows where you compassionate phony libs really are today....you have turned into a bunch of unforgiving angry hateful souls.....

Who says they were destroyed, misplaced or otherwise unavailable?

So if they’re supposedly on the same team, why lie to them?

Dood, can't hold your hand.

Dood, can't hold your hand.
The only one that has made that claim is Trump. Doesn’t seem like a very reliable source.

Forum List

Back