Favorite PC Game

Luckily, this was not made by a western company. Western developers have a good reason to not to produce such a game: Nobody wants to play Al-Qaeda or ISIS forces. And it would be hard to mount an authentic victory of democracy and freedom after at the end of the campaign.

Subnautica in VR was pretty amazing.

I believe I have Subnautica, but not the VR version. Do you think it would be good as a normal game?

Oh yeah - better is some ways. The conversion to VR was spotty - ui required some workarounds. And the graphics are better in normal mode. I enjoyed the immersion aspect of the VR experience, but it's a solid game underneath. It's an exploration/survival game with an interesting story behind it all. I recommend playing it 'survival mode' and avoiding spoilers. You can play sandbox style too - but many of the discoveries and achievements are more fun when your "life is on the line". :O)

Clashes protract a little and infantry can use cover at most installations. Vehicles are quite vulnerable and they have an unusual "health"-system. Each vehicle has areas that can be damaged and the crew can get out to repair the worst. Mission 3 (not from the very beginning, though). Still no on-demand air support. The game is fun so far and the setting far away from common.

Forum List

Back