Favorite PC Game

Re-playing Skyrim with the Skyrim ReDone mod, and my goal this playthrough is to find every freaking book in the game.

And curate my library in my mansion.

Age Of Empires
Apparently this has a new life on Steam. Lot of new players are playing AoE II.
It's a classic for good reason.

I'm a Conquerors fan.
The Steam version apparently has 3 expansions? I don't own it, so I am not sure. . . Conquerors is now sort of standard with purchase. I don't have it, my kid does. Not sure why you would want to go back and get repurchase something that you grew up on, but meh, there it is. . .

I'm stunned a game so old has new content being produced for it, it is unheard of in the gaming industry. It sort of makes me think either Gates himself is playing it, or folks believe there is profit to be made there.

Last three Micro-Soft approved content;

Re-playing Skyrim with the Skyrim ReDone mod, and my goal this playthrough is to find every freaking book in the game.

Just restarted myself but with Requiem last week.

I have played that game for thousands of hours and never beat it lol.. This time I am going to finish it and put it to bed.

7 days to die has been taking up a lot of my time lately now too. Damn good voxel game.

iRacing is my main PC game that I play.

When I’m not doing that lately I have been playing a lot of Rising Storm 2.

I have played that game for thousands of hours and never beat it lol.. This time I am going to finish it and put it to bed.

7 days to die has been taking up a lot of my time lately now too. Damn good voxel game.

I've beaten it unmodded, but with the Skyrim Redone mod I find myself more into trying to clear as much content as possible.

I've beaten it unmodded, but with the Skyrim Redone mod I find myself more into trying to clear as much content as possible.
Could not get to the end because by level 20 (like an hour or two into the game) you become a demigod without a concern for danger at all.

I've been playing Witcher 3. It's a good game, but the Bethesda games kind of spoiled me. They have a pretty good algorithm for adjusting difficulty to the player character. Witcher doesn't do that. If you're not at the right level for a quest, it's going to be a pain in the ass.

With the Bethesda games, I tend to charge through the main story, and then do the side quests after the fact. You can't really do that with Witcher.

I've been playing Witcher 3. It's a good game, but the Bethesda games kind of spoiled me. They have a pretty good algorithm for adjusting difficulty to the player character. Witcher doesn't do that. If you're not at the right level for a quest, it's going to be a pain in the ass.

With the Bethesda games, I tend to charge through the main story, and then do the side quests after the fact. You can't really do that with Witcher.
lol.

That is what I LIKED about witcher. I HATE adjusted difficulty settings - they pretty much ensure the game remains super easy to the point that you outstrip the adjustments - then it becomes child's play.

The best part of the witcher though is the emphasis on preparation over twitch skills or run in and thump away.

lol.

That is what I LIKED about witcher. I HATE adjusted difficulty settings - they pretty much ensure the game remains super easy to the point that you outstrip the adjustments - then it becomes child's play.

The best part of the witcher though is the emphasis on preparation over twitch skills or run in and thump away.

I own it, but I haven't played Witcher 3 yet. It's been recommended to me highly, I just have so many games and only bought it recently, so I haven't gotten around to it yet.

lol.

I own it, but I haven't played Witcher 3 yet. It's been recommended to me highly, I just have so many games and only bought it recently, so I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Worth a play. It is an adult game with an adult story line. That alone is a nice breath of fresh air.

I STILL play Advanced Tactics Gold, a war game Igoyougo no real time. It is really a game maker with the editor. There is still a modding community asscoviated with it lots of Mods but most are WW2 style mods a few other types too but mostly WW2. Sold By Matrixgames. The designer still supports the game we just had a new update like a month ago.

lol.

Worth a play. It is an adult game with an adult story line. That alone is a nice breath of fresh air.

And the scripted bits, voice acting etc, are all very well done. With the notable exception of the "last time on Witcher" narration that happens when loading a saved game. Every time it plays I hear "Troy McClure".

lol.

Me too. You should play it. It is the best RPG Europe has to offer.

Forum List

Back