Favorite PC Game

The demo of Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun, is pretty fun, for a while.
I love 18 years old demos, too.
i need a faster computer to play the latest browser based games. I can't wait for new games with the next generation of programming languages.
Browser games are crap. Even C&C as growser game is garbage. But there are good computer games around. All the console games and PC exclusive ones.

I am currently playing half life 2. I played it twice when it came out, but not since then, until now. I just got through a difficult bit where you get overrun by soldiers, only to get killed by a load more I was not expecting.

The game has various different episodes, like where you get to drive a boat, and then a car with a machine gun on the bonnet. Then you get to control giant insects, and get them to fight for you : Its fun.

dyinglightgame2017-10q5jb2.jpg

I am creating my new home currently. It´s still in the making so don´t expect too much.

I haven't even gotten around to Fallout 3 or New Vegas yet. :p

About time then :)

I did actually start Fallout 3 quite a while back, but I had problems with it crashing and gave up. I'm pretty sure I haven't tried it since I put my newest PC together, though.

I'm playing Saints Row 4 at the moment, and when I'm done I might go back to Assassin's Creed (I have Black Flag waiting to be played), or I still haven't gotten around to playing the Elder Scrolls anthology I bought a long time ago (it's got the 5 games from Arena to Skyrim). I have so many games waiting to be played, I don't know when I'll actually get to Fallout again. :lol:

I loved the first 2 Fallout games, but they were very different from the newer versions.

I am creating my new home currently. It´s still in the making so don´t expect too much.

I did actually start Fallout 3 quite a while back, but I had problems with it crashing and gave up. I'm pretty sure I haven't tried it since I put my newest PC together, though.

I'm playing Saints Row 4 at the moment, and when I'm done I might go back to Assassin's Creed (I have Black Flag waiting to be played), or I still haven't gotten around to playing the Elder Scrolls anthology I bought a long time ago (it's got the 5 games from Arena to Skyrim). I have so many games waiting to be played, I don't know when I'll actually get to Fallout again. :lol:

I loved the first 2 Fallout games, but they were very different from the newer versions.

Fallout 3 had a problem with Quadcore CPUs and crashed regularly. Very annoying.

I have been working on my home and Sanctuary, here some pics.

My home, work in progress of course:
fallout42018-02-2002-jzj7b.jpg

I figured out that meanwhile, items normally do not move around and disappear to somewhere. Some still do.

I constructed a bridge from my home to the home of the first settlers:
fallout42018-02-2002-5mkd5.jpg

fallout42018-02-2002-iejxp.jpg

fallout42018-02-2002-25jks.jpg

Visiting Preston´s flat

fallout42018-02-2002-sgk46.jpg

All flats do not only have light but are directly connected to the electrical grid, so I can later add computers and other fun:
fallout42018-02-2002-hvje8.jpg

First level corridor:
fallout42018-02-2002-8xk3u.jpg

View from the bridge. Sturges somehow managed to get on that roof:
fallout42018-02-2002-i9jrd.jpg

It´s quite fun to build that settlements and each item built also grants XP. There seems to be no annoying level cap in Fallout 4, btw.

Fallout 3 had SERIOUS problems when it was released. All the bugs have long ago been patched though.

I had very little trouble with Fallout 4 - buying ID did wonders for the Bethesda engine.

Fallout 3 had SERIOUS problems when it was released. All the bugs have long ago been patched though.

I had very little trouble with Fallout 4 - buying ID did wonders for the Bethesda engine.

That is the main problem that I have with Bethsada - most of their games include massive and wonderful worlds with absolute shit mechanics and quality control. FO3 and all the elder scrolls the community made great games with mods including massive patches that the developers didn't even bother integrating. I find that rather unacceptable. FO4 was one of the first games that did not require many mods to make a good experience though there were always some that made things better. The leveling system was far superior IMHO too.

I am currently playing my own little singleplayer mod for Battlefield 2 because of boredom.

Boring Singleplayer mod for Battlefield 2

I have started creating a new version that will remove uncaps and drops LAV 25 instead of buggies.
I have finished my little mod. It is primary for my self. When I want to play a shooter, I don´t want to waste hours on slaughtering animals to make bags and belts. I want ACTION! Any responsibility is beyond me.

Boring Singleplayer mod for Battlefield 2

I got COD4 for three bucks in the store. And it is not a budget edition but an old remnant. So I finally have it as an original. Incredible!

Forum List

Back