Favoring party over country

well, it looks like TM has derailed another thread that was about THE OBAMA.

Well of course she does.

All Reps are evil. They steal elections.

All Dems are the greatest. They would never even think of doing anything untoward to win an election.

Party is all the OL'TM. The Democratic party that bastion of fairplay and the American way. LMAO

Jeeze. Why waste your time and effort debating with a nitwitt like TM.

Huh?

There is no way the subject of clean elections is not part of any discussion of American politics.

Well of course she does.

All Dems are the greatest. They would never even think of doing anything untoward to win an election.

Party is all the OL'TM. The Democratic party that bastion of fairplay and the American way. LMAO

Heres the deal, facts talk and bullshit walks.

Proove the dems are just as bad with court documented facts like I haqve used.

without that level of proof for what you claim then you are merely spewing bullshit.

Elections can not be allowed to be tampered with.

You pretend it has not happened to protect some fucking party you say you dont evedn belong to.

Why do you pretend the evidence is not clear?

More lies from you. Do you ever stop?

I have not once pretended it did not happen. In fact, I have said it does happen and that both sides do it. You simply are too ignorant to understand that.

Immie

How many times have you said it was only allegations?

there is cold hard evidence at play here.

It is only allegations!

How stupid can you be?

The court has not ruled on its being factual. Your own link showed that the court had not found guilt and that there had been no admission of guilt. We all know that the Republicans have tried to rig elections and no one that I remember has approved of them doing so.

I don't think there has been anyone that has denied that Republicans cheat. However, no admission of guilt, no finding of guilt = plain and simple... no proof.

Cold hard evidence is not proof, and you are the only dumb shit on this board that won't except the fact that both parties are guilty of trying to rig the vote. Which only proves that you are an idiot.

Immie

You dont want to help any real American.

Any real American would fight to the death to keep elections clean.

Then I can count on you supporting a full investigation into what 0bama and Blago did and knew about 0bama's Senate seat bartering?

1) Yes I do and I find that to be abhorrent behavior. Do I want Obama's policy initiatives such as health care, cap and trade, not suspending the jones act to clean up the oil, trying to ban all drilling, ruining our alliance with england/israel, and bailing out big corporations with tax money to fail? Well of coarse I do. If those policies fail I feel it will be for the betterment of america. If those policies succeed I feel it will hurt my country and my fellow citizens.

2) Im not sure of any one in particular person that is doing this in order to "hurt america". Do you have anyone who you feel is doing this? maybe if you share one person it will give me a direction to put my thinking towards for you.

I dont want my president or my country to fail. I just want his fundamentally tranforming america policies to not be implimented.

You don't want America or our President to fail, just as long as he follows YOUR prescription...

So, the election and the will of We, the People is totally meaningless to you...ALL that matters is YOUR ideology and YOUR political beliefs. If our President's prescriptions FIX the problems, that is also totally meaningless to you...

You are so off base that you do not deserve a detailed response. Way to take what I said completely out of the context of the thread as I named the SPECIFIC things I had an issue with.

OK...let's take a SPECIFIC thing you have an issue with.

'not suspending the jones act to clean up the oil'... THAT is a right wing LIE perpetrated by Faux Snooze for party over country. It is total bullshit.

Well of course she does.

without that level of proof for what you claim then you are merely spewing bullshit.

Your Court documented facts are ALLEGATIONS. Period.

Why don't you go on Google and look for malfeasance committed by the Democratic party throughout the history of the USA. I'm sure you'll find all kinds.

If bullshit walks you must be well on your way. Let us know when you pass the first mile.

Jeeze.

Jeeze.

What do you expect from people who defend a party that has worked for decades to keep legal Anmerican voters from voting to win elections.

The Republican party cheats and these people defend the cheating.

This is a deflection off the topic of the op.

The topic is do some people want Obama to fail?

I personally do not give a shit if HE fails.

His failure or success will not effect me. I won't let it.

I researched voter fraud and found that most allegations are just that and that voter fraud is actually 0.000003 or something, in this country. Very small percentage.

Voter supression on the other hand, is done more often by BOTH parties. It's part of politics. Slimey.

I researched voter fraud and found that most allegations are just that and that voter fraud is actually 0.000003 or something, in this country. Very small percentage.

Voter supression on the other hand, is done more often by BOTH parties. It's part of politics. Slimey.

Please show me your research that shows voter supression on the democratic side?

Well of course she does.

Your Court documented facts are ALLEGATIONS. Period.

Why don't you go on Google and look for malfeasance committed by the Democratic party throughout the history of the USA. I'm sure you'll find all kinds.

If bullshit walks you must be well on your way. Let us know when you pass the first mile.

Jeeze.

Jeeze.

Facts are not allegations, do you know the definitions of the words?

You don't want America or our President to fail, just as long as he follows YOUR prescription...

So, the election and the will of We, the People is totally meaningless to you...ALL that matters is YOUR ideology and YOUR political beliefs. If our President's prescriptions FIX the problems, that is also totally meaningless to you...

You are so off base that you do not deserve a detailed response. Way to take what I said completely out of the context of the thread as I named the SPECIFIC things I had an issue with.

OK...let's take a SPECIFIC thing you have an issue with.

'not suspending the jones act to clean up the oil'... THAT is a right wing LIE perpetrated by Faux Snooze for party over country. It is total bullshit.

Ok show me where he did suspend it and show me that he didn't stop european vessels from coming to help first 2 months of the spill. If you can then I will take back that specific part of my statement.

I know you can't becuase he didn't suspend the jones act, even though bush did for katrina (a few weeks late but he did it), and he stopped them from sending us helpful ships.

Please show me your research that shows voter supression on the democratic side?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ3-Lcbwmc]YouTube - Kill Some White Crackers; Kill their Babies - Glenn Beck reports; Holder drops charges[/ame]

I've shown you video evidence of it several times today..here you go again.

Dear asshole , one guy does who had no ability to effect an election is not the democratic party doing anything.

BTW that is not court documented evidence of the dems doing anything untoward.

You have not even prooved he was a dem for one thing.

This is just more proof you people dont care if your party cheats all day long.

It ain't my party there TM.

Your party cheats as much as the Reps do there girl. Google it and find out for yourself.

Jeeze you are a patisan moron plus.

Forum List

Back