Favoring party over country

The republicans have done these things in every elelction for decades.

They will do it this election too.

They get caught afterwards and then it takes years to get anything done about it.

The news never reports on it and they get slapped on the hand.

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS!!!!!

Dare you!! Double dare!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ3-Lcbwmc]YouTube - Kill Some White Crackers; Kill their Babies - Glenn Beck reports; Holder drops charges[/ame]

How did that change any election you fucking idiot?

OMG. so you don't find anything WRONG with that?

I dont like any hate, that doesnt make it illegal does it?

Now you refuse to condem the court documented cheating of the republican party so how are you any better than that asshole in the tape?

Actually truth, voter intimidation is illegal.

Unfortunately some speech, such as hate speech to incite violence, is illegal too (which I disagree with but thats another topic)

On a side note its 7 min long and you responeded only a few min after i posted so I doubt you got the entire context of the video.

I watched it and I dont give a shit about it.

You refuse over and over again to speak out against the republican partys repeated cheating in elections yet you want me to condem some asshole for being an asshole?

Why should I care

You repeatedly refuse to show any concern about elections being stolen by the republican party and act like this one asshole means something

Why should I care

You repeatedly refuse to show any concern about elections being stolen by the republican party and act like this one asshole means something

my gawd, you can harp and hard and harp and harp and harp a person into a headache.
sheeesh

Why should I care

Maybe, moron, just maybe we don't feel the need to spam 2500 posts saying the same thing over and over and over again.

Immie

Elections can not be allowed to be tampered with.

You pretend it has not happened to protect some fucking party you say you dont evedn belong to.

Why do you pretend the evidence is not clear?

You pretend it has not happened to protect some fucking party you say you dont evedn belong to.

More lies from you. Do you ever stop?

I have not once pretended it did not happen. In fact, I have said it does happen and that both sides do it. You simply are too ignorant to understand that.

Immie

You dont want to help any real American.

Any real American would fight to the death to keep elections clean.

I have not once pretended it did not happen. In fact, I have said it does happen and that both sides do it. You simply are too ignorant to understand that.

Immie

How many times have you said it was only allegations?

there is cold hard evidence at play here.

Immie

How many times have you said it was only allegations?

there is cold hard evidence at play here.

The evidence in this thread, based upon your posts, shows you put party before country.

Forum List

Back