father and daughter should be allowed to marry

I can't help myself, I have to say it again... I LOVE this topic.

I believe everyone draws a line on what they find morally acceptable. We all draw it in slightly different places. Why is anyone's line more correct than anyone else's? The answer is: it isn't. So, when you take the Left's argument and run with it you end up with awkward situations like this.

So, c'mon Lefties, fess up, are you going to take the position that probably 99.9% of people oppose or admit the hypocrisy? Just answer the question so we can move on. :)

thankfully most people don't enjoy your kind of love.

What's with all the hating tonight KK? Is there something wrong with this topic that is bothering you? I think it's fun because it takes an idea a lot of people have taken for granted and used as an argument and makes them re-think their preconceived notions. How is that a bad thing?

Maybe you should re-think your own preconceived notions before you go attributing preconceived notions to others.

RGS has really gone off the deep end.

Incest is already illegal, though I doubt seldom if ever prosecuted. You can't make a law to "allow" a marriage between people that are engaged in something that is already illegal.

First you should move to West Virginia, RGS, where incest isn't frowned on. Then you work to make it legal...then you can marry your sibling of choice.

BULLSHIT DUMBASS, Gay sex used to be illegal as well. Or have you forgotten that and in fact RETARD on a lot of States books it STILL IS ILLEGAL. It is called Sodomy.

And as usual your RETARDO ASS hasn't a FUCKING CLUE what is going on. Maybe if instead of a head full of Methane you actually had function brain cells you could keep up with arguments that last more then a couple responses.

Really ... it wasn't illegal before that though, as a matter of fact the strongest empires in history practiced it a lot, most of their soldier were bi. They conquered thousands of cities, at least the ones who embraced gay practices, they were unstoppable.

SO unstoppable they ALL DIED OUT after short rules. But then you wouldn't want to admit that part.

Incest is already illegal, though I doubt seldom if ever prosecuted. You can't make a law to "allow" a marriage between people that are engaged in something that is already illegal.

First you should move to West Virginia, RGS, where incest isn't frowned on. Then you work to make it legal...then you can marry your sibling of choice.

BULLSHIT DUMBASS, Gay sex used to be illegal as well. Or have you forgotten that and in fact RETARD on a lot of States books it STILL IS ILLEGAL. It is called Sodomy.

And as usual your RETARDO ASS hasn't a FUCKING CLUE what is going on. Maybe if instead of a head full of Methane you actually had function brain cells you could keep up with arguments that last more then a couple responses.
pssst....maybe you don't know this but gays aren't the only ones that engage in sodomy. FAIL!

I think those who want to force this strange connection for some reason do want it legal, they know gay marriage will be allowed soon, so if they make the argument now and somehow actually convince enough people it's logical they think that people will cave once it's done so they can live their perversions.

You are now trying to cover your failed arguments with lies, and attacking the messenger. Just admit you dumb fucking BITCH, that your entire argument for why Gays should wed applies completely to why Incestuous relationships should be made legal.

Ohh and once again for you IGNORANT INTOLERANT Haters of Religion, the Mormon Church has not condoned Polygamy since 1896, well over 100 years has passed you idiots. And they NEVER condoned incest.

But hey keep spinning, maybe some schmuck reading this will fall for your attempts to divert attention from your ignorant positions and the consequences of them.

Hmm ... prove it.

pssst....maybe you don't know this but gays aren't the only ones that engage in sodomy. FAIL!

MORON, it does not change the fact it is ILLEGAL. NOW DOES IT? Yet States are through the courts approving Gay Marriage. Your entire argument about it being illegal so it can't be done is a house of flaming cards. The ONLY failure here is YOURS.

I think those who want to force this strange connection for some reason do want it legal, they know gay marriage will be allowed soon, so if they make the argument now and somehow actually convince enough people it's logical they think that people will cave once it's done so they can live their perversions.

You are now trying to cover your failed arguments with lies, and attacking the messenger. Just admit you dumb fucking BITCH, that your entire argument for why Gays should wed applies completely to why Incestuous relationships should be made legal.

Ohh and once again for you IGNORANT INTOLERANT Haters of Religion, the Mormon Church has not condoned Polygamy since 1896, well over 100 years has passed you idiots. And they NEVER condoned incest.

But hey keep spinning, maybe some schmuck reading this will fall for your attempts to divert attention from your ignorant positions and the consequences of them.

Hmm ... prove it.

Prove what? The fact the Mormon Church BANNED Polygamy in 1896? The fact the Mormon Church NEVER supported incest? Already done that numerous times on this board for loons like you, you don't read it and then make the claim again later.

Really ... it wasn't illegal before that though, as a matter of fact the strongest empires in history practiced it a lot, most of their soldier were bi. They conquered thousands of cities, at least the ones who embraced gay practices, they were unstoppable.

SO unstoppable they ALL DIED OUT after short rules. But then you wouldn't want to admit that part.

All empires fade over time, but before these ones did, they ruled everything.

Okay, so let's take your "it was illegal once" point again, you know what else was illegal once:

Interracial marriages - want to make those illegal again.

Black marriages - yeah, try that one.

Alcohol - which should be illegal again, since it was once illegal perhaps we shouldn't have ever made it legal.

Women voting - hmm ... just try it, dare you.

etc. etc. etc..

Want to go back to the old laws, have at it, but I promise your life will be hell to.

Hmm ... prove it.

Prove what? The fact the Mormon Church BANNED Polygamy in 1896? The fact the Mormon Church NEVER supported incest? Already done that numerous times on this board for loons like you, you don't read it and then make the claim again later.

Well, the only reason you would want to make an illogical attempt to connect two unrelated aspects to human relationships would be if you want it to come to pass. So you must want incest legal, since it is in no way connected to homosexuality and therefore could not possibly lead to incest being made legal unless people like you want it bad enough to keep twisting the logic.

Okay, so let's take your "it was illegal once" point again, you know what else was illegal once:

Alcohol - which should be illegal again, since it was once illegal perhaps we shouldn't have ever made it legal.

etc. etc. etc..

Want to go back to the old laws, have at it, but I promise your life will be hell to.

Your attempts to divert are not going to work you DUMB FUCK. Ravi made the claim that because something was illegal it could not then become legal. Are you even reading the thread? No, you are just trying to get us off the subject and the fact that YOU COMPLAINED over and over that all that matters in a marriage is that it is between two consenting Adults and that they love each other.

That has come home to roost with you. Because RETARD that criteria applies to Incestuous couples.

Hmm ... prove it.

Well, the only reason you would want to make an illogical attempt to connect two unrelated aspects to human relationships would be if you want it to come to pass. So you must want incest legal, since it is in no way connected to homosexuality and therefore could not possibly lead to incest being made legal unless people like you want it bad enough to keep twisting the logic.

Your lies will not work, THEY are connected DIRECTLY by YOU and your INSISTENCE that all that matters for a legal marriage is that it be two consenting Adults in love.

You're just being silly, RGS.

Incest isn't legal. Sodomy is...except perhaps in a few states where old laws are left on the books but not enforced.

Either way, I believe that any two people should be allowed to enter into a legal contract that gives them the same benefits as a traditionally married couple.

You just can't get past the sex aspect.

The government has no business regulating sex between two consenting adults.

etc. etc. etc..

Your attempts to divert are not going to work you DUMB FUCK. Ravi made the claim that because something was illegal it could not then become legal. Are you even reading the thread? No, you are just trying to get us off the subject and the fact that YOU COMPLAINED over and over that all that matters in a marriage is that it is between two consenting Adults and that they love each other.

That has come home to roost with you. Because RETARD that criteria applies to Incestuous couples.

You are the one changing the goal posts, I just keep kicking field goals anyway. Consenting adults also implies it is a legal act as well, incest is illegal, therefore it does not fall into that category. Care to try again, perhaps sometime you will actually think instead of just rant.

etc. etc. etc..

You are the one changing the goal posts, I just keep kicking field goals anyway. Consenting adults also implies it is a legal act as well, incest is illegal, therefore it does not fall into that category. Care to try again, perhaps sometime you will actually think instead of just rant.

Once again DUMB ASS GAY SEX IS ILLEGAL ALSO. Or are you to dense to understand the written word. You may be kicking footballs but they are sailing into windows and barn doors.

YOU set the criteria, now live with it.

Once again DUMB ASS GAY SEX IS ILLEGAL ALSO. Or are you to dense to understand the written word. You may be kicking footballs but they are sailing into windows and barn doors.

Every time your stupidity reaches a new level I tell myself, thats it, he surely can't attain new levels of stupidity but here you go again.I am in awe of your capabilities.:clap2:

Do you know how many straight couples would be locked up if anal sex was illegal? Several thousand, so yeah, go ahead, make it illegal again. It's not though, and homosexual relationships are also not illegal, nor have those ever been illegal (homosexual means of the same sex, the definition of which in this particular instance meaning gender).

So no, that twist also fails miserably. Face it, you don't have a leg to stand on. No matter how you attempt to twist reality and logic the two are completely unrelated. Unless you want to really go back to the time when America sucked the most, when our culture was bland, boring, and everything was crumbling, in which case say goodbye to alcohol and anything else you enjoy today.

gay sex isn't illegal anymore... and it wasn't just gay sex... it was specific acts...whether performed by people of the opposite or same sex. you think oral sex should be illegal?

Every time your stupidity reaches a new level I tell myself, thats it, he surely can't attain new levels of stupidity but here you go again.I am in awe of your capabilities.:clap2:

You may want to check your facts. Sodomy is illegal in a hell of a lot of States. Sodomy includes any "unnatural" sex act. Oral sex being one and taking one up the poop shoot being another.

gay sex isn't illegal anymore... and it wasn't just gay sex... it was specific acts...whether performed by people of the opposite or same sex. you think oral sex should be illegal?

Sodomy most definitely is still on the books and YOU damn well know it.

Sodomy most definitely is still on the books and YOU damn well know it.
Where?

When RGS moved away from home he was sorry to have to leave his little brothers/'s behind.

Forum List

Back