father and daughter should be allowed to marry

Well, if the laws already exist making incest illegal then there is no problem with gay marriage legal since it won't change those laws already in place. Admit it, you are basing your whole argument on religious views only.

I didn't see anything religious in his statements. Maybe you could point them out?

They certainly have no logic in them, thus the only point of view is religious.

Question, do you squawk like a parrot when you type to?

your only point of view is religious. You may not consider yourself religious, but the only reason relatives cannot marry is because of morals. No one's rights are being violated in either scenario. same as gays. The Gunny is correct in this thread. You can't have it both ways. The only reason you see a difference between the two is because you are willing to tolerate one and not the other.

Last edited:
I didn't see anything religious in his statements. Maybe you could point them out?

They certainly have no logic in them, thus the only point of view is religious.

Question, do you squawk like a parrot when you type to?

your only point of view is religious. You may not consider yourself religious, but the only reason relatives cannot marry is because of morals. No one's rights are being violated in either scenario. same as gays. The Gunny is correct in this thread. You can't have it both ways. The only reason you see a difference between the two is because you are willing to tolerate one and not the other.

Her morals are against it. BUT she made the argument again and again, over and over, that Gays should be allowed to legally marry because, A) they are CONSENTING ADULTS and B) they love each other. BOTH those criteria apply to Incestuous relationships between consenting adults.

Now she wants to argue that there is a danger in that type of love. Sorry doesn't wash, you see Homosexual love is inherently more dangerous then straight love. Especial man and man sex and woman on woman with inanimate objects. Safety was never her concern before.

Nor was brain washing. She als argued there was absolutely no reason gay couples should be denied the right to adopt and raise children. YET now she wants to claim parents would actually brain wash their children on a matter she disagrees with.

Further as to genetic problems, she or Matt should find me a law that prevents KNOWN carries of genetic defects from procreating.

Hey, straight people want it defined as between "one man and one woman" so ... that does not rule out incest at all. Sounds perfectly logical, and even okay in the christian bible, so I say let's make it legal.

Father = one man
Daughter = one woman

Fits perfectly, let's make it legal since it will be easy.

False argument. You see you dumb fuck, it is already illegal to have incestuous relationships in most States even with the one man one woman rule. Your ignorant demands that LOVE and CONSENTING ADULTS is the only criteria is what makes that law be put in jeopardy. NOT the inclusion of one man one woman.

But then you either know this and are trying to obfuscate the issue or you really are an ignorant dumb ass.

So tell us again why our morals are not good enough, BUT YOURS are?

Father = one man
Daughter = one woman

False argument. You see you dumb fuck, it is already illegal to have incestuous relationships in most States even with the one man one woman rule. Your ignorant demands that LOVE and CONSENTING ADULTS is the only criteria is what makes that law be put in jeopardy. NOT the inclusion of one man one woman.

But then you either know this and are trying to obfuscate the issue or you really are an ignorant dumb ass.

According to the christian bible incest is perfectly okay, as a matter of fact it's encouraged in many places. One man, one woman, incest does not break the biblical morals.

Father = one man
Daughter = one woman

According to the christian bible incest is perfectly okay, as a matter of fact it's encouraged in many places. One man, one woman, incest does not break the biblical morals.

Who here is arguing christian morals? Didn't you insist this country is NOT a Christian Nation?

I am arguing the rule of the Majority. The Majority are against Gay Marriages. INCLUDING the President and most of Congress. And in fact NO State has authorized gay marriage by popular demand or opinion, they have all been acts of either a Court or a Governor.

And in the end the ONLY thing you have to base your dissent on Incestuous relationships on is....wait for it...... wait for it..... MAJORITY OPINION.

Once YOU took that off the table and INSISTED that CONSENTING ADULTS and Love were all that mattered YOU provided the avenue for Incestuous relationships being made legal. YOU see dumb ass, Incestuous relationships between 2 consenting adults that LOVE one another completely meet YOUR Criteria for why the State should sanction a marriage.

so are you saying it should be legal for ANY too adults to get married, whether they are related or not?
No, I'm saying that any two adults should be able to enter into a contract that gives them the same benefits as a married couple. Marriage itself is a religious ceremony and has nothing to do with government.

so you support the right of two people who are directly related to be LEGALLY married. Why not just say that? Afraid of how you really feel? and I fixed the too/two before you did.
Neat, you responded twice to my post. :lol:

I thought I did say that. Any two consenting adults means just that...any two. That would cover people that are related.

Who here is arguing christian morals? Didn't you insist this country is NOT a Christian Nation?

I am arguing the rule of the Majority. The Majority are against Gay Marriages. INCLUDING the President and most of Congress. And in fact NO State has authorized gay marriage by popular demand or opinion, they have all been acts of either a Court or a Governor.

And in the end the ONLY thing you have to base your dissent on Incestuous relationships on is....wait for it...... wait for it..... MAJORITY OPINION.

Once YOU took that off the table and INSISTED that CONSENTING ADULTS and Love were all that mattered YOU provided the avenue for Incestuous relationships being made legal. YOU see dumb ass, Incestuous relationships between 2 consenting adults that LOVE one another completely meet YOUR Criteria for why the State should sanction a marriage.

Point to one spot in the christian bible (supposedly the law to the christians) that states incest is wrong, and I can find a dozen that support or encourage it. Easy breezy. But, if you think homosexual marriage will lead to incest, then why hasn't straight marriage lead to it, since it is still one man and one woman with incest? Fewer changes have to be made from straight marriage to incest than from gay marriage.

RGS has really gone off the deep end.

Incest is already illegal, though I doubt seldom if ever prosecuted. You can't make a law to "allow" a marriage between people that are engaged in something that is already illegal.

First you should move to West Virginia, RGS, where incest isn't frowned on. Then you work to make it legal...then you can marry your sibling of choice.

Incest is already illegal, though I doubt seldom if ever prosecuted. You can't make a law to "allow" a marriage between people that are engaged in something that is already illegal.

First you should move to West Virginia, RGS, where incest isn't frowned on. Then you work to make it legal...then you can marry your sibling of choice.

I think those who want to force this strange connection for some reason do want it legal, they know gay marriage will be allowed soon, so if they make the argument now and somehow actually convince enough people it's logical they think that people will cave once it's done so they can live their perversions.

I think those who want to force this strange connection for some reason do want it legal, they know gay marriage will be allowed soon, so if they make the argument now and somehow actually convince enough people it's logical they think that people will cave once it's done so they can live their perversions.
It's no secret that RGS wants the mormon lifestyle.

soonyi1.jpg

BULLSHIT DUMBASS, Gay sex used to be illegal as well. Or have you forgotten that and in fact RETARD on a lot of States books it STILL IS ILLEGAL. It is called Sodomy.

And as usual your RETARDO ASS hasn't a FUCKING CLUE what is going on. Maybe if instead of a head full of Methane you actually had function brain cells you could keep up with arguments that last more then a couple responses.

BULLSHIT DUMBASS, Gay sex used to be illegal as well. Or have you forgotten that and in fact RETARD on a lot of States books it STILL IS ILLEGAL. It is called Sodomy.

And as usual your RETARDO ASS hasn't a FUCKING CLUE what is going on. Maybe if instead of a head full of Methane you actually had function brain cells you could keep up with arguments that last more then a couple responses.

Really ... it wasn't illegal before that though, as a matter of fact the strongest empires in history practiced it a lot, most of their soldier were bi. They conquered thousands of cities, at least the ones who embraced gay practices, they were unstoppable.

You are now trying to cover your failed arguments with lies, and attacking the messenger. Just admit you dumb fucking BITCH, that your entire argument for why Gays should wed applies completely to why Incestuous relationships should be made legal.

Ohh and once again for you IGNORANT INTOLERANT Haters of Religion, the Mormon Church has not condoned Polygamy since 1896, well over 100 years has passed you idiots. And they NEVER condoned incest.

But hey keep spinning, maybe some schmuck reading this will fall for your attempts to divert attention from your ignorant positions and the consequences of them.

Forum List

Back