Fast Food Workers Going On Strike

Unfortunately, Slave Labor has become all the rage in this country. We've gone backwards in that regard. American Businesses have attempted to adopt the Slave Labor formula. They have tried to implement the Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. It's a real shame. I consider those Businesses to be Anti-American. It's no way to treat your fellow Americans.
Yes, and we keep hearing about how that is necessary, in order to compete with overseas labor...

Trouble is, it's that same Big Business who shopped-out those jobs in the FIRST place, and who opened the friggin' door to establishing such conditions...

Perhaps it's time for them to pay for their earlier arrogance, and the damage they inflicted on America, to some extent or another...

Unfortunately, Slave Labor has become all the rage in this country. We've gone backwards in that regard. American Businesses have attempted to adopt the Slave Labor formula. They have tried to implement the Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. It's a real shame. I consider those Businesses to be Anti-American. It's no way to treat your fellow Americans.

Where have a link? and not from some crybaby that work is to hard..... I have been in at least a 1000 plus plastic manufaturing companys in my life

They've simply tried to emulate the Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. It's what the Global Economy has meant to American Workers. It's tragic.

Where have a link? and not from some crybaby that work is to hard..... I have been in at least a 1000 plus plastic manufaturing companys in my life

They've simply tried to emulate the Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. It's what the Global Economy has meant to American Workers. It's tragic.

Again where? the small plastic company I work for in SC of 25 employees just boosted up the lowest hourly to $14 bucks an hour this week... I just got another $3 buck raise... See I knew if I went through the growing pains I would be well rewarded.... No plant around here pays less then $12.50 bucks an hour for a operator and we have like a 12% UE... and oh yea you can get a appartment around here for $300 bucks a 3 bedroom house for $500.... smokes $3

Again where? the small plastic company I work for in SC of 25 employees just boosted up the lowest hourly to $14 bucks an hour this week... I just got another $3 buck raise... See I knew if I went through the growing pains I would be well rewarded.... No plant around here pays less then $12.50 bucks an hour for a operator and we have like a 12% UE... and oh yea you can get a appartment around here for $300 bucks a 3 bedroom house for $500.... smokes $3

I'm happy for you. I really am. But that's just not the case for many Americans. The cost of living continues to increase while wages remain stagnant or decrease. American Businesses have tried to emulate Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. And that's very sad. I'd like to think we're better than that.

You will see many fast food chains and independent restaurants close, the price of a fast food meal for two is fast approaching the price of a sit down meal. It would be cheaper to just to cook your meals at home.:eek:

Whew...yeah...that extra .68 cents is really gonna break the bank. Just like an extra .16 cents on a pizza to provide all employees health care would be just awful. :rolleyes:

Your an idiot who has no concept of where your money goes.

I'm happy for you. I really am. But that's just not the case for many Americans. The cost of living continues to increase while wages remain stagnant or decrease. American Businesses have tried to emulate Slave Labor practices of Asia, South America, and Africa. And that's very sad. I'd like to think we're better than that.

thanks, but you fib, unless your just talking retail and I understand...But Ialways heard fast food store managers make a decent buck. and it dont take that long and drive to get the job....

Pay the workers more...
WTF just pass that expense on to the consumer.
After all the primary reason for companies to be in business is
so they can provide jobs to people in the community... :cuckoo:

Absolutely no business makes salary decisions on what an individual employee needs. If the employee's needs exceed the offered wages, find another employee with smaller needs. Don't hire a man supporting three kids. Hire one of those kids still living at home.

I still say the blue states should raise their minimum wage up to $100 bucks an hour... fuck it go for gold now and report back to us on your unemployment numbers in a year from now. Us southern states could use more manufacturing bussiness tards...

I still say the blue states should raise their minimum wage up to $100 bucks an hour... fuck it go for gold now and report back to us on your unemployment numbers in a year from now. Us southern states could use more manufacturing bussiness tards...
And tell us how your business community is doing or if it even exists any longer...:lol: (And those same TARDS will demand WE bail them out...I say NO Friggin' way. Made yer bed? Deal with it. I'm frankly tired of the stupidity of the left.

Last edited:
People really should chill on their "Rah Rah Corporations!" thing. That seems to have become a Knee-Jerk response for so many in this country. You don't owe the Corporations anything. They're doing fine. They can defend themselves. It's actually the lowly worker who needs the defending. Try having their back instead.

And unions aren't around for them and the greatest generation of bosses have passed, so now the gov't is going to have to pass a living wage so workers can supply the demand that Voodoo has ruined... And kill off Voodoo. RIP BS new GOP...

I wish there was a system that would also do the fries, drinks and what ever.

Now the consumer could press into the machine what they want and put the money in. ;)

end ups coming out in front of them like a soda pop!

Last edited:
I wish there was a system that would also do the fries, drinks and what ever.

Now the consumer could press into the machine what they want and put the money in. ;)

end ups coming out in front of them like a soda pop!

you have to travel my friend there is kisoks like you speak of across the USA in gas staitions saw them mostly in ohio.... and New York.. been around there for a 100 years or so..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back