Fast Food Workers Going On Strike

Well, i can see this is going nowhere. So hey, enjoy your cheeseburger. Just hope one of those 'lazy greedy' Workers you despise so much, doesn't spit on it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Bon appetit.
Decent American workers do not abuse customers or their employers for any reason. Putting superfluous body products into food handling is against the law and a real bummer to tell the state or county microbiologist why you would encourage a person to put another person at risk in that way by fouling food on purpose for revenge.

Shame on you, Paulitician. Baaaaaaaad.

I would never encourage it. But the fact is, you want to shit on workers, some will decide to shit on your burger. Treating workers with respect and dignity, really does go a long way. Happy prosperous workers make for better workers. We all benefit in the long run.

Don't bogart that joint!

During the twenty-first century the standard of living for most Americans has declined, while the rich have gotten richer.

At least since 2008 it has.

Any guess why?

There have been periods of growing economic inequality before. I am thinking mainly of the last quarter of the nineteenth century, and the 1920's. However, back then most people advanced somewhat.

An economy where the rich get richer, while the middle class sinks into the proletariat does not create a healthy society. A genuine conservative, and not someone whose concerns are limited to hating taxes and gun control laws, should find the trend of the U.S. economy alarming.

Economic inequality is just the latest wedge the left is using as a means of divide and conquer. Envy and greed are foundational emotions for the left. No matter how much you have, the left will point you toward those who have more to fan the flames of jealousy.

Even the poorest among us live lives of luxury that people 500 years ago didn't dare to dream of - but the Obamunists and the corrupt media will do what they can to create a portrait of deprivation running rampant - as you only have an iPhone 4 - and not a 5, so you should demand that we strip the wealth from those the party points you at to get even.

The left - a bunch of spoiled little fucks..

Well, i can see this is going nowhere. So hey, enjoy your cheeseburger. Just hope one of those 'lazy greedy' Workers you despise so much, doesn't spit on it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Bon appetit.
Decent American workers do not abuse customers or their employers for any reason. Putting superfluous body products into food handling is against the law and a real bummer to tell the state or county microbiologist why you would encourage a person to put another person at risk in that way by fouling food on purpose for revenge.

I would never encourage it. But the fact is, you want to shit on workers, some will decide to shit on your burger. Treating workers with respect and dignity, really does go a long way. Happy prosperous workers make for better workers. We all benefit in the long run.
If a worker who has had unprotected sex shits on someone's burger and they get AIDS as a consequence, that can now be almost pinpointed to who did it microbiologically in case you are uninformed.

When you tell someone who is of the highest moral character you hope someone spits on their food for any reason you will earn yourself nothing but grief, and don't you forget it.

Your justification of such an atrocity says a lot more about you than you will ever understand to people who are not easily bullshitted due to experience.

I have had the experience of being both an employee and an employer. As an employee who delivered my best wherever my family moved to, I was shocked at the other side where some employees will actually as you say, abuse their employer, except in my case, it was for reasons of pure greed. IE, someone who only worked for 2 days who never called in or showed up again until you heard from the state employment board may have claimed they worked full-time for you for six months so that they could collect unearned unemployment benefits, you show up for the hearing with your company's ledgers and show them what went down.

If cheating their butts off after you treated them well is acceptable to you, you're no different than someone who thinks bank robbery that puts an innocent somebody else behind the gun is okay.

No wonder you couldn't come up with three examples, then started targeting your patient opposing debater. You don't know justice, sir.

Last edited:

If a worker who has had unprotected sex shits on someone's burger and they get AIDS as a consequence, that can now be almost pinpointed to who did it microbiologically in case you are uninformed.

When you tell someone who is of the highest moral character you hope someone spits on their food for any reason you will earn yourself nothing but grief, and don't you forget it.

Your justification of such an atrocity says a lot more about you than you will ever understand to people who are not easily bullshitted due to experience.

I have had the experience of being both an employee and an employer. As an employee who delivered my best wherever my family moved to, I was shocked at the other side where some employees will actually as you say, abuse their employer, except in my case, it was for reasons of pure greed. IE, someone who only worked for 2 days who never called in or showed up again until you heard from the state employment board may have claimed they worked full-time for you for six months so that they could collect unearned unemployment benefits, you show up for the hearing with your company's ledgers and show them what went down.

If cheating their butts off after you treated them well is acceptable to you, you're no different than someone who thinks bank robbery that puts an innocent somebody else behind the gun is okay.

No wonder you couldn't come up with three examples, then started targeting your patient opposing debater. You don't know justice, sir.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure "i would never encourage it" covered all that. But that being said, ya want to shit on workers, they may want to shit on you. That's just the way it is. Happy prosperous workers benefit us all in the end. So next time you pull up to that McDonalds drive thru, remember to show some respect and value them as people. Don't be so quick to ridicule and despise them.

They're just people trying to survive in an increasingly hostile working environment. I give em credit for be there working, rather than sitting at home living off Government freebies. And they're providing you with a valuable service. So they want to be compensated better? So what? It's their right to fight for that. I can't begrudge them for wanting more for themselves and their families. So, get onboard and show them a little support, or just shut up and enjoy your shit sandwich. The choice is yours. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure "i would never encourage it" covered all that. But that being said, ya want to shit on workers, they may want to shit on you. That's just the way it is. Happy prosperous workers benefit us all in the end. So next time you pull up to that McDonalds drive thru, remember to show some respect and value them as people. Don't be so quick to ridicule and despise them.

They're just people trying to survive in an increasingly hostile working environment. I give em credit for be there working, rather than sitting at home living off Government freebies. And they're providing you with a valuable service. So they want to be compensated better? So what? It's their right to fight for that. I can't begrudge them for wanting more for themselves and their families. So, get onboard and show them a little support, or just shut up and enjoy your shit sandwich. The choice is yours. Have a nice day. :)
I will. Unfortunately, you are so arrogant you have poverty confused with anger management. There are many poor people who have a lot more dignity than to abuse other people with damaging behaviors. If damaging behaviors are what Marxists are teaching, it will come back to them tenfold, and you can take that to the bank. Regardless of what you think of those who have gone into management with consumer advocacy in mind, shit sandwiches are not deserved. When I asked the detective investigating one case of employee theft, I asked him how you could tell during the hiring process if someone would wind up embezzling tens of thousands of dollars. His reply shocked me. He said, "We can't tell either." I may not know everything, but one thing I do know. The employee in question at that time hung with other known Marxists. The Marxist movement is bad news in America. It takes human workers and turns them into authority-hating automatons who are not taught to think for themselves, but just waste the "enemy-employer" with no regrets. It's an antithesis that is going to go down, because you can't fool all of the people all of the time by smearing other people merely because they don't fall in line behind someone who proffers Freudian punishments on anyone who has the misery of employing a trained, ambitious, greedy, cold, heartless Marxist in a business in which the employer must do janitorial services for these nincompoops because he or she may not be making a profit. That is irrelevant to someone who is brainwashed in Marxism that the hiring entity is always wealthy, particularly if they have a sterling reputation grounded in service and caring in the community or has a spouse who seems to be wealthy because he buys 10 shares of stocks and brags when it goes up $.50. Fuzzy math ability may not drive home the fact that that is under six dollars and is subject to go the other way at any given time. :rolleyes:

I wonder what percentage of Americans have died from eating too many burgers and steaks for all of their lives. maybe that's why millions of them have died suddenly before the age of 68?

I wonder what percentage of Americans have died from eating too many burgers and steaks for all of their lives. maybe that's why millions of them have died suddenly before the age of 68?

Food Poisoning Statistics per annum, United States:

Food Poisoning Statistics, Annual (link)

Food-related illnesses, 76,000,000 incidents

Hospitalizatoins, 325,000

Deaths, reported, 5,000

Risk index:
Beef 0.23
Poultry, 0.21
Dairy Products, 0.20
Eggs, 0.19
Salami/hams 0.14
Seafood 0.13
Cooked Rice 0.09
Cooked Pasta 0.07
Salads/coleslaw 0.05
Fruit Salads 0.02
The 1984 Rajneeshee bioterrorattack was the food poisoning of 751 individuals in The Dalles, Oregon, United States, through the deliberate contamination of salad bars at ten local restaurants with salmonella. A leading group of followers of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (later known as Osho) had hoped to incapacitate the voting population of the city so that their own candidates would win the 1984 Wasco County elections. The incident was the first and single largest bioterrorist attack in United States history.The attack is one of only two confirmed terrorist uses of biological weapons to harm humans since 1945.

Antelope_OR.gif

Wikipedia and Wikimedia

I'm pretty sure our food workers do not do generally do this kind of a thing. If they are, America will stop eating out and start cooking their own foods from their own gardens. This will decimate grocers and fast-food restaurants.

why bother with the electric chair, just feed death row inmates burgers/mac cheese till their stomaches implode.

Let me get this straight: you want to give people who've committed capital crimes FREE burgers and mac n cheese while us law abiding folk have to pay for ours?

:eusa_eh:

why bother with the electric chair, just feed death row inmates burgers/mac cheese till their stomaches implode.

Let me get this straight: you want to give people who've committed capital crimes FREE burgers and mac n cheese while us law abiding folk have to pay for ours?

Cook County Jail up in Chicago used to serve T-bone steaks untill the inmates started sharpening the bones into shanks...

Cook County Jail up in Chicago used to serve T-bone steaks untill the inmates started sharpening the bones into shanks...

Now how could they not have seen that coming? Inmates make shanks out of pretty much anything.

Now how could they not have seen that coming? Inmates make shanks out of pretty much anything.

It was 88' when I had to serve 30 days at the joint any thing happened back then. Gaurds were stupid we used to make moon shine and you could get any drug you wanted for like $10 bucks of commissary. FYI.....Jail is like a vacation in this country to get away from the nagging wife/. a country club. Only place you could get 4 guys together and play gin rumney at 5 am, Never been to prision though and sure as hell dont wamnt to go there.

Forum List

Back